Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 65 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
Labi1995 Offline

22.10.2018 05:32
when I ran more than 50k on Antworten

I have found I cannot Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 34 Mujer take gels. They do not agree with my digestive system. So, during training for the 2012 Chicago Marathon, I Adidas NMD Mujer decided to see if water and Gatorade were enough. My best, most effortless and fastest 18 miles was fueled with water and apple cider (I didn’t have any Gatorade). Two weeks later, I nearly bonked during the marathon with only Gatorade and water. Some bananas saved me, but I fell too far down the well to get back on goal pace.Now during training for a half marathon, on all my longer runs so far (up to a hard a 14 miles), I haven’t had any water or nutrition with me at all. I’m really pleased with my training. The runs haven’t been during warm weather (when I definitely would take water), and I know 13.1 is a lot different than 26.2. The Salomon S-Lab design team partnered with ultrarunning champ Kilian Jornet to create the Nike Air Max 95 Womens Salomon Sense. The team designed the shoe to be worn sockless by Kilian for the Western States 100 mile Endurance Adidas Superstar Womens Run (which Kilian won in his second attempt – he decided to bring water bottles this time and try hydrating, good choice). The Sense were produced and released for the public in mid-2012. Since that time, I have had three pairs of the original Sense and one pair of the Sense’s successor, the Sense Ultra (I’ll refer to these as the ‘Ultra’ going forward for simplicity sake). Both the Sense and the Ultra are terrific shoes. I have tried many (probably too many) shoes since I started mountain trail running, and these are hands down my favorite line of shoes to date. My running approach/style: I started trail running three and a half years ago in Vibram Five Fingers and huaraches, then moved to Merrell Trail Gloves, New Nike Air Max 2017 Mujer Balance MT10s and Inov-8s. Since that time, I’ve tried a lot of shoes, mostly of the minimalist variety. I am Nike Dunk Sky High Womens a ‘forefoot striker’ and have come to like a shoe that offers flexibility (both lateral and torsional), is lightweight, and has enough protection and cushion to allow me to run anywhere from 50k to 100k without feeling like my feet have gone through a meat grinder (which is how my feet felt after running the Chuckanut 50k in Merrell Trail Gloves two years ago). No longer a purist-minded minimalist, I want all of the aforementioned characteristics in my shoe, but have a very short list of shoes that make the mark.The original Salomon Sense meet almost all of my requirements, but came up lacking in the cushion/protection Nike Air Max 90 Womens department when I ran more than 50k on hard mountainous terrain. This is where the Ultra comes in. Nike Air Max 90 Womens Together, these are a powerful duo. When going out for a couple of hours, I grab the Sense, when going out for a 50k or more, the Ultra does the trick. Both shoes offer an incredible fit. Many runners have described putting on the Sense as feeling like they were custom made for their feet. I agree with this, and can’t imagine a more form fitting yet comfortable shoe. Salomon refers to the fit as their ‘Endo-fit’ approach. Be patient putting the shoe on, as it’s snug until you get your foot all the way inside. I recommend wearing very thin socks (Drymax Hyperthin Mini Crew is my first choice for these shoes), as the shoe was designed to be worn sockless and therefore may feel too snug with thicker socks.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz