Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 98 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
dasg234 Offline

20.04.2018 13:06
er.Definitely, we were sat in Antworten

MORAGA, Calif. -- Saint Marys got a big lift from backup center Jordan Hunter when he hit a 3-point shot from midcourt just before halftime.Jock Landale, who starts ahead of Hunter, added his own signature moment early in the second half with a midcourt steal and a soaring dunk that helped get the 12th-ranked Gaels back on track after suffering their first loss of the season.Landale had 15 points and seven rebounds, Evan Fitzner added a season-high 12 points and No. 12 Saint Marys bounced back from its first loss of the season to beat UC Irvine 84-53 on Sunday night.Hunters 3-pointer was the first of his college career.That was pretty awesome, Fitzner said. That was big-time. Its a big play because going into the second half you kind of feel that momentum.Hunter rarely plays and was on the court fewer than 60 seconds when he made the halfcourt heave.I practice that all the time so it was just second nature when I let it go, Hunter said with a laugh. The ball came my way, I jumped in front of Dane (Pineau) and I just let it fly.Saint Marys (7-1) was crisp offensively most of the game and shot 56.3 percent from the floor, a vast improvement from two nights earlier when the Gaels went 16 of 51 in a 65-51 loss to Texas-Arlington.Landale, the leading scorer for Randy Bennetts team, bounced back from one of his worst games of the season to pace Saint Marys. Landale had seven points as part of a game-opening 12-3 run, then scored on an emphatic dunk early in the second half.We struggled the other night so its always good to get one back, Fitzner said. We didnt really have as good as energy as we had tonight. It always helps when youre making shots. Our guards did a good job of giving us open looks tonight.Jordan Ford scored 12 points and Emmett Naar added 10 to help the Gaels win won their third straight over the Anteaters.Eyassu Workue scored 14 points and Tommy Rutherford had 11 for UC Irvine. The Anteaters (5-6) have lost four of six.The Gaels never trailed and won for the fifth time in six home games this season.Two days after looking sluggish and out of sync in the loss to Texas-Arlington, Saint Marys shot well but couldnt shake Irvine until going on runs of 9-2 and 8-3 late in the first half.Fitzner scored seven points over the final 6:05 and Jordan Hunter added a buzzer-beating 3-point heave from midcourt to put Saint Marys up 38-25 after the Anteaters had trouble inbounding the ball. Hunter, a 6-foot-10-inch backup center, had not attempted a 3-pointer in 30 previous games with the Gaels.Bennett called it the play of the night.It changed that game, Bennett said. Going in up 13, its a difference. It really is. It helped us and then we came out in the second half and you could kind of feel the momentum.POLL IMPLICATIONSBeating an overmatched Irvine team helps the record but wont make voters forget what happened earlier in the week. The Gaels will drop from No. 12 based on their loss to Texas-Arlington and could wind up falling out of the Top 25 altogether.BIG PICTUREUC Irvine: The Anteaters showed some spark early but eventually faded. Its a matter of consistency. Too many times Irvines players stood around rather than moving without the ball. Their usual strong defense also allowed the Gaels to shoot 64 percent in the second half.Saint Marys: It might not be enough to keep the Gaels from dropping out of the rankings, but they needed to have a feel-good moment and they got it against Irvine. Getting Landale back on track is a good sign.UP NEXTUC Irvine: The Anteaters continue their five-game trip against Nevada on Wednesday night.Saint Marys: The Gaels dont leave McKeon Pavilion until conference play begins. They will host Western Kentucky on Wednesday night. Womens Saucony Jazz Original Retro Sneakers Green White . Speaking Thursday on TSN 1050 Thursday, the Leafs GM also touched on the questions surrounding the teams leadership and the struggles of his big-name free-agent signing. “Its not from lack of effort from the coaching staff. Mens/Womens Saucony Shadow 5000 OG Suede Pack Grey Jade Red . -- Al Jefferson found a groove just in time for the Charlotte Bobcats. http://www.iviloan.com/saucony-clearance-sale-men-s-saucony-jazz-original-retro-sneakers-green-white.html . The 28-year-old from Calgary matched his career best after missing just one shot in his two rounds of shooting in the mens 10-kilometre sprint competition. Smith finished in 23 minutes 15. Saucony Shadow 6000 Sale . The Vikings announced Thursday that Priefer will be one of seven holdovers from the previous staff, along with offensive line coach Jeff Davidson, wide receivers coach George Stewart and others. Norv Turner will mark his 30th year of coaching in the NFL as the offensive co-ordinator, as widely reported for weeks, and George Edwards will be the defensive co-ordinator. Mens/Womens BAIT x Saucony Grid 9000 Viridian Burner Black/Red/Viridian Green . But the quarterback hopes to stay involved in football after officially calling it quits Tuesday. "Id love to look at those opportunities as they arise," Pierce said in an interview from his Winnipeg eatery.Great Britain’s swimming team racked up a total of seven gold medals at the European Swimming Championships after the relay teams won the last two events held at the London Aquatics Centre. The British team won 22 medals in total, the most overall, but Hungary, who won 19 medals, finished first in the table due to their 10 golds.It was an impressive day for British swimming as Great Britain won five medals in the final session of the Championships. Great Britains relay teams won both the womens and the mens 4x100m medley relays.Fran Halsall won silver in the 50m freestyle before joining team-mates Kathleen Dawson, Siobhan-Marie OConnor and Chloe Tutton to win gold in the relay.Halsall also won gold on Saturday in the 50m backstroke while team-mate Adam Peaty swam just 0.04 seconds shy of his meet record time to take victory in the mens 50m breastroke.Peaty joined Chris Walker-Hebborn, James Guy and Douglas Scott to win the mens 4x100m, the final event of the championship. Peaty and Halsall had combined earlier with Walker-Hebborn and OConnor in this weeks meet to win gold in the mixed 4x100m medley relay. Halsall also won gold on Saturday in the womens 50m freestyle Jazz Carlin won a silver medal for Great Britain in the womens 400m freestyle, while Ben Proud delivered Britains eighth bronze medal in the mens 50m freestyle earlier on in the day.ddddddddddddWalker-Hebborn, who led the mens relay team, revealed he was inspired by the performance of the British women moments earlier.Definitely, we were sat in the room watching the race and when you see GB win like that, especially by that much, it definitely gives you that little bit extra, he told the BBC.We didnt necessarily need it but we felt good going into that.The British teams attention now turns to the Rio Olympics and Halsalls performance in London shows she is in top condition to possibly take a maiden medal at the Games.This relay tonight [Sunday], we had a great opportunity, she said.The Danish decided not to swim in it so it opened the door up to give it a good shot. Credit to the girls they all put in a good leg.For me, all I had to do was make sure I hit the wall first again - I feel like Ive got an easy ride on these relays because thats all I have to do!This summer, the Olympics, Im looking forward to it now. Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys 2018 Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Authentic Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz