Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 89 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
jokergreen0220 Offline

21.04.2018 07:31
and Holland made it th Antworten

HARRISON, N. Custom Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys .J. - James Rodriguez scored in the 75th minute as Colombia beat Canada 1-0 in an international soccer friendly Tuesday.Despite a valiant effort for 90 minutes, Canada found that Colombia and World Cup stars Rodriguez and Radamel Falcao were too much to handle.The Colombians brought pressure in the first half, but Benito Floros Canadian squad held well from the back line, got world-class goalkeeping from Milan Borjan, and even pushed forward, earning a few set pieces.Florio was happy with the defensive effort but still felt unfulfilled by his sides performance.We played mostly defensively today, not the way we would have liked, he said through a translator following the match. We wanted to play a little bit more offensive, but we actually played with them, that was good for us.Canadas best chance, however, may have been negated by a non-call on Alexander Mejia, who appeared to take down forward Tosaint Ricketts.Ricketts received an excellent through ball from Issey Nakajima-Farran, but the call wouldnt go the way of Ricketts. Colombia toyed with the Canadian defence, but put nothing through for more than an hour.Colombia finally scored when a quick restart off a free kick in the 75th minute, it was one touch to Rodriguez from Juan Quintero, and he needed only one touch before driving a bending ball from 25 yards out to beat Borjan. Canada had no time to set up a wall, but Floro felt that was out of a lack of preparedness.We discussed this with the players and we told them Colombia were very smart, very quick, and a lot of the set-pieces they work on played the ball quick, said Floro. Our players got distracted and (the goal by Rodriguez) was what happened.After all of the fancy footwork from Colombia failed to beat the Canadians, it took all the might and craft of the worlds best striker to finally knock them down on Colombias fourth shot on target.University of Connecticut standout Cyle Larin had a scoring chance late in the game but was stopped by Colombian keeper Camilo Vargas. An ensuing free kick proved fruitless, and that was it for the Canadians.We had a couple chances, we shouldve scored that chance we have, but at least we got the experience out of it, Larin said. When this game was announced, I was amped, ready to play. James scored a great goal, and you cant take anything away from them.A loss is a loss, but the Canadians came away from the match emboldened.I think, as a team defensively, we played really good, said Borjan, who made three saves in net for Canada. Were still missing the attack, but we played the third-best country in the world, so I think we did very, very good as a team.We had to play well defensively. We have a very young team, inexperience, but we showed tonight that we can play together, and we improved.Larin agreed that the loss could be a learning opportunity for Canada.Theyre a great technical team. Its a process, and we played really well, said Larin. Hopefully in a couple years well be really good and be able to make it to a World Cup.With the loss, Canada dropped to 1-4-4 under Floro since his hiring in July 2013. Their next match will be against Panama in Panama City on Nov. 18.Note to readers: This is a corrected story. An earlier version reported that substitute Luca Gasparatto had Canadas lone shot when it was, in fact, Cyle Larin. T.J. Ward Jersey . Chelsea ripped apart Hull inside 25 minutes at Stamford Bridge, with the early goals from Oscar and Frank Lampard securing a 2-0 victory. While Lampard had earlier missed a penalty, Roberto Soldado had no such trouble from the spot for Tottenham, scoring on his debut to clinch a 1-0 victory over Crystal Palace. Keith Tandy Jersey . Although Spain could still advance out of the group stage, the game may have signalled the end of the run by a generation of Spanish stars whose quick passing, "tiki-taka" style delighted the world and helped them win the last three major tournaments. http://www.authenticbuccaneersstoreonline.com/Black-32-Jacquizz-Rodgers-Womens-Jersey/ . DeGrom outpitched Jake Peavy in a tantalizing hitless duel that carried into the seventh inning Saturday night before the New York Mets broke loose and beat the San Francisco Giants 4-2. DETROIT -- Alex Gordons grounder up the middle looked like a routine out -- until it hit second base and took a wacky bounce, allowing the games first run to score. With breaks like that, its no wonder the Kansas City Royals have won 10 in a row. Omar Infante added a solo homer and Jeremy Guthrie pitched impressively into the seventh inning, helping the Royals extend their longest winning streak in 20 years with a 2-1 victory over the Detroit Tigers on Wednesday. Kansas City has outpitched, outhit and outfielded the Tigers in taking the first three games of this series -- so the Royals have no reason to apologize for a little luck along the way. "Baseballs a funny game -- youve got to take full advantage of those," Kansas Citys Eric Hosmer said. "Were not complaining about it either." The AL Central-leading Royals have not won this many games in a row since a run of 14 in 1994. They extended their division lead over the Tigers to 1 1/2 games. Guthrie (4-6) allowed four hits and struck out nine in 6 2-3 innings. Drew Smyly (3-6) nearly matched him, but the Detroit left-hander was victimized by Gordons fluky RBI single in the first inning and Infantes homer in the fifth. J.D. Martinez homered off Guthrie in the seventh, but the Kansas City bullpen got the last seven outs, with Greg Holland pitching the ninth for his 21st save in 22 chances. Kansas City will try for a four-game sweep of the Tigers on Thursday. The Royals began the series by pounding star right-handers Justin Verlander and Max Scherzer, then Guthrie took the mound and breezed through the team that has won the last three division titles. "This could be the best game hes thrown all year," Kansas City manager Ned Yost said. "He was fabulous. ... We had to go back to our old way of doing things -- pitching and defence." It was Guthries second straight game with nine strikeouts -- he also reached the mark June 13 against the Chicago White Sox. He had some help Wednesday from his fielders, as Gordon saved a run in the fourth with a diving catch in left-centre.. Kendell Beckwith Jersey. "Im not that fast, but I can turn it on when I want to," the Kansas City left fielder said. Fortune seemed to favour the Royals throughout the afternoon. With a runner on second in the first, Gordons two-out bouncer up the middle looked like a groundout to the shortstop, but it ricocheted off second base for a hit, allowing Hosmer to come home. In the second, Detroits Victor Martinez dropped a nice bunt against a shifted defence, only to have the ball roll foul inches before reaching third base. J.D. Martinez homered in the seventh, and Nick Castellanos nearly tied it later in the inning with a two-out drive to left that bounced off the fence for a double. Kelvin Herrera relieved Guthrie and retired Don Kelly on a lineout to centre. Wade Davis struck out the side in the eighth, and Holland made it through the ninth after allowing a leadoff single to Miguel Cabrera. Smyly allowed two runs and seven hits in seven-plus innings. He struck out six without a walk. The Tigers have lost 20 of 29 to fall out of first place. During his postgame news conference, Detroit manager Brad Ausmus replied sarcastically to a question about how his mood is when he heads home after these tough defeats. "I beat my wife," Ausmus said, clearly trying to joke. "Im just kidding around. No, luckily my wife and kids are fantastic. I do get a little mopey at home, but my wife and kids are good." About a minute later, without being prompted, Ausmus said he was sorry. "I didnt want to make light of battered women," the first-year manager said. "I didnt mean to make light of that, so I apologize for that if that offended anyone." NOTES: Kansas City OF Nori Aoki (groin) and Detroit OF Torii Hunter (hamstring) did not play. ... Royals C Salvador Perez extended his hitting streak to 12 games with a ninth-inning single. ... Detroit 2B Ian Kinsler made a nice diving stop on Infantes grounder in the third. ... Kansas City LHP Danny Duffy (4-5) faces Detroit RHP Anibal Sanchez (3-2) on Thursday. China Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz