Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 101 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
jj009 Offline

31.10.2018 07:19
=http://www.wholesalebasketballjerseys.com/]Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.cheapfootballjerseyschina.com/]C Antworten

Charlie Nicholas has labelled his former club Celtic as stale and says they have regressed while rivals Rangers have taken big strides forward this season. Ronny Deilas side lead Aberdeen at the top of the Premiership by eight points but suffered their second cup semi-final defeat this season on Sunday, losing 5-4 on penalties to Rangers following a 2-2 draw after extra time.Nicholas, who had two spells with the club in the 1980s and 1990s, says changes need to be made in the wake of their Scottish Cup exit but thinks the problems go beyond under-fire manager Deila. Nicholas expects Ronny Deila to leave Celtic this summer I said before kick-off there would be no excuse for Celtic if they didnt take care of Rangers, Nicholas told Sky Sports News HQ. Whether Rangers are on the up, which they are, or because they are a good passing team, which they are, it had no relevance to Celtic.The consequences to Celtic today and from now on are gigantic but Rangers have taken a big jump forward and Celtic have gone a big step back. Celtic owner Dermot Desmond (middle) with chairman Ian Bankier (right) and chief executive Peter Lawwell at Hampden It goes much further [than Deila]. It has been brewing since Rangers left the [top] league. Celtic got cocky and now they are a stale football club. The owner [Dermot Desmond] is stale, we very rarely see him here, we dont know if he is making big decisions anymore. [Chief executive] Peter Lawwell is in charge of recruitment when it should be the manager.Nicholas was full of praise for Rangers and manager Mark Warburton following their semi-final triumph and said they were the better team at Hampden. Deila on the brink Celtic manager Ronny Deila is on the brink of losing his job, says Andy Walker I think everybody was saying it would take a bit of time for Rangers to catch up but you have to give Mark Warburton credit. The work he has done in a short space of time, how they pass the ball, how they move the ball, quite a few young players.Its a very exciting time for Rangers who have been under a black cloud for such a long time. Now they have moved on to Celtic and not only have they said weve caught you up but look forward to next season now as well. Rangers secured a place in the final of the Scottish Cup with a 5-4 penalty shootout victory over Celtic at Hampden Park I thought they were the best team in control of the ball, they worked hard without the ball. When they had it they were comfortable.I was listening to the Sky Sports panel yesterday and Neil Lennon was saying it, Rangers were playing the Celtic passing game that Celtic now under Ronny Deila should be playing. They never looked comfortable on the ball, they never looked together when they didnt have the ball. They defended badly, bad decision making. Nicholas praised Rangers manager Mark Warburton and his team Nicholas thinks Celtic will part company with their manager in the summer but says Deila must remain in charge until the end of the season so there is no disruption to their title bid.[Gordon] Strachan came in and had to slash the budget and was very successful, he said. Neil Lennon came in and had a tight budget but was successful. Deila has come in, and he has to take his responsibilities, I dont think Ronny was the right man at the time, I still expect him to win the league. Celtic boss Ronny Deila says their performance was not at the level he expects after they lost to Rangers I dont think he has been strong enough to stand up against it and say I dont want the players you are giving me, I want better players than that. They spent £6m on two centre-backs. Why not spend £6m on a couple of exciting, attack-minded players?But they go to Dundee United, they buy someone for £750,000 or £1m. They have gone down the cheap and cheerful route - and now it is not cheerful anymore.If he wins the title he might think that is enough to keep him in a job but Celtic are expected to win the title so I think in the summer there will be a change but, then again, the type of managers who always get linked with it - they talked about David Moyes, Malky Mackay, Roy Keane - they tried to get him and couldnt convince him. Celtics Patrick Roberts reacts after a missed shot Celtic have to change their policy, they have to get a manager who becomes a footballing manager who has got control of the football team, who can bring in players. You dont let accountants and scouts go and do that job for you. They have to change, they are too stale and if they stay stale they will struggle to get a top name manager. Also See: Rangers beat rivals Celtic King in tears after Gers win Gordon admits penalty mischief Deila silent on future Troy Polamalu College Jersey . The team also announced Tuesday that the Braves will wear a commemorative patch on the right sleeve during the season. The patch, shaped like home plate, carries the number 715, Aarons autograph and a "40th Anniversary" banner. Brian Scalabrine College Jersey . "I wrote 36 on my sheet at the beginning of the game," the Cincinnati coach said, referring the yard line the ball would need to be snapped from. http://www.cheapuscjerseys.com/?tag=usc-marcus-allen-college-jersey . The Lightning are 2-0 so far on a four-game road trip, giving the club five straight wins as the guest and improving Tampas away record this season to 11-8-2. Mark Sanchez College Jersey . Still, Brewers manager Ron Roenicke thought taking him out before the fifth inning was an unusual move. "Im looking up at the board and hes got two hits given up and one run, and Im taking him out after the fourth inning," Roenicke said. Cheap USC Gear . The 18-year-old American had five birdies in her bogey-free round for a 17-under total of 196. Lee held the overnight lead but mixed three birdies with two bogeys for a 70. Minutes after Indianas stunning 71-68 overtime loss Tuesday night at Fort Wayne, Hoosiers coach Tom Crean was asked if his core of freshmen and sophomores were caught unaware of the dangers lurking in their first true road game.Its not the young guys fault, Crean said. I dont know if our old guys understand it. Ive got to do a better job all the way across the board. Well build on it because these guys are fragile because of our age. We got outworked over 45 minutes.The good news for No. 3 Indiana: It wont play another true road game again until its fourth game of the Big 10 Conference schedule on Jan. 10 against Maryland. The better news: It should get back to the business of winning Sunday against outmatched Mississippi Valley State in its final game of the Indiana Classic at Simon Skjodt Assembly Hall in Bloomington, Ind.The Hoosiers (3-1) have all the advantages imaginable against the Delta Devils (0-7), who are playing 14 consecutive road games to start the season. In exactly the opposite scenario of Indiana, Mississippi Valley State doesnt play its home opener in its renovated arena until Jan. 7.Whats more, the Delta Devils will have roughly 24 hours prep time for this one after dropping a 79-54 decision Saturday at Fort Wayne, their fifth loss of at least 25 points or more.Simply put, this is a paycheck game for Mississippi Valley State, which like many Southwestern Athletic Conference programs has to play almost all its non-conference games on the road to bring in much-needed revenue for its athletic department.Thhe Delta Devils returned four starters from a 26-loss team, but entered the season with worries about their frontcourt.dddddddddddd Opponents have been able to exploit their defense to the tune of 51.1 percent field goal shooting while outrebounding them by more than 12 per game.We tried to recruit athletic guys who can run the floor, block shots and rebound, Mississippi Valley State coach Andre Payne said prior to the season.Better athletes aside, the Delta Devils are probably in for a long day. Indiana center Thomas Bryant, who was one of the few Hoosiers who showed up at Fort Wayne with 18 points and 12 rebounds, will have a major size and talent advantage in the lane.Indiana guard James Blackmon Jr. should also be able to get the shots he wants after struggling at Fort Wayne. Purdue transfer Bryson Scott denied Blackmon his spots most of the night and limited him to 13 points, 10 below his average entering the game.One of the Hoosiers points of emphasis will be taking care of the ball, something they havent always done in the first four games.Indiana is averaging 18.8 turnovers, including 26 in its win on Nov. 19 against Liberty.I have to do a better job of getting everyone to understand how far we have to go, Crean said. Its either getting better or getting worse. But youre never as good as people tell you you are after a win and were not as bad as people think we are now after weve lost. Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys China Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz