Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 109 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
jokergreen0220 Offline

21.04.2018 07:31
INDIAN WELLS, Calif. [url=http://www.soccernetherlandsshop.us/]Netherlands Jerseys[/url] . -- Spains Roberto Bautista Agut knock Antworten

INDIAN WELLS, Calif. Netherlands Jerseys . -- Spains Roberto Bautista Agut knocked out Tomas Berdych on Sunday in the second round of the BNP Paribas Open, beating the fourth-seeded Czech player 4-6, 6-2, 6-4. Berdych had won 11 matches in a row in February and is 16-4 this year. "He really handled the tough situation today really well," Berdych said. "Anything I touched today was basically bad and was wrong....definitely my worst match that I had this year." Bautista Aguts third-round opponent will be Finnish veteran Jarkko Nieminen, who progressed when Florian Mayer withdrew while trailing 6-2, 1-0. In womens play, second-seeded Agnieszka Radwanska coasted into the fourth round with a 6-0, 6-0 victory over Annika Beck of Germany; 19-year-old Eugenie Bouchard of Canada beat ninth-seeded Sara Errani of Italy 6-3, 6-3; and 2011 champion Caroline Wozniacki topped qualifier Yaroslava Shvedova of Kazakhstan 7-6 (7), 3-6, 6-1. Sixth-seeded Juan Martin del Potro withdrew because of ligament damage in his left wrist. The Argentine player also pulled out of the Dubai tournament last week. Ninth-seeded Jo-Wilfried Tsonga of France was also eliminated, falling 6-4, 6-4 to countryman Julien Benneteau. John Isner, the No. 12 seed and the only remaining American from the original 14-man contingent, advanced with a 7-6 (5), 6-3 victory over Russias Nikolay Davydenko. Isner, slowed by an ankle injury earlier this season, said he feels good physically and mentally. "In the U.S., (on a) hard court that bounces high and pretty slow, and have the fans on my side, I cant ask for anything more," Isner said. Custom Netherlands Jerseys . A Swiss Federal Tribunal ruling published Friday said that FIFAs disputes panel and the Court of Arbitration for Sport correctly imposed the sanction for Nantes enticing Guinea forward Ismael Bangoura to break his contract with Dubai club Al Nasr in January 2012. Bruno Martins Indi Jersey . Hawkins severely sprained his left ankle while making a diving catch during training camp and went on injured reserve with a designation he could return midway through the season. He was back at practice Wednesday. http://www.soccernetherlandsshop.us/Jasper-Cillessen-Netherland-Jersey/ . -- The Sacramento Kings and guard Jimmer Fredette have completed a buyout of his contract, clearing the way for the former BYU sensation to become a free agent.PHOENIX -- The Phoenix Suns agreed to a sign-and-trade deal with the Sacramento Kings for point guard Isaiah Thomas, two people with knowledge of the situation said Friday. The people, who sought anonymity because the deal has not been officially announced, say Thomas is signing a four-year, $27 million contract. In exchange, the Kings get the draft rights to centre Alex Oriakhi, a second-round draft pick of the Suns in 2013, plus a $7 million trade exception. One of the people who confirmed the deal said the Suns see Thomas as a "perfect third guard" to play with Phoenixs double point guard starting lineup of Goran Dragic and Eric Bledsoe. He is not envisioned as a replacement for either of them. Thomas was a restricted free agent who was in Phoenix meeting with the Suns on Thursday and Friday. The Kings were not expected to match any offer sheet for Thomas after agreeing to a three-year, $15sign free agent Darren Collison last week. With Fridays agreement, the Kings at least get something for Thomas. Thomas was the 60th and final draft pick, out of Washington, in 2011 and became a fan favourite as he worked his way into more and more playing time in Sacramento. He averaged career highs of 20.3 points and 6.3 assists in 72 games with Sacramento last season, 54 as a starter. In three seasons with the Kings, he played in 216 games, 153 as a starter, averaging 15.3 points and 4.8 assists. "Im excited for what the future holds here in Phoenix," he said in a tweet. Thomas also thanked the city of Sacramento, saying the city "will always have a place in my heart." "To the fans of Sacramento, words cant explain what yall mean to me!," he said. "Yall made me who I am in the NBA and I cant thank youu guys enough. Luciano Narsingh Jersey. " He thanked Sacramento Mayor Kevin Johnson, a former star point guard for the Suns, for "being by my side since Day 1." The move leaves six point guards on the Phoenix roster. Ish Smith, the third point guard last season, could well be gone. Phoenix has two young point guards in this years first-round draft pick Tyler Ennis and second-year pro Archie Goodwin. Point guard play is critical to the high-energy, fast-paced system of coach Jeff Hornacek, who in his first season on the job led Phoenix to a big turnaround. The Suns, coming off a 25-win season in 2012-13, went 48-34 and barely missed the playoffs in the tough Western Conference. Bledsoe is a restricted free agent, but the Suns are trying to sign him before he inks an offer sheet for another team. General manager Ryan McDonough has said Phoenix would match any offer sheet Bledsoe signs. Bledsoes agent is Rich Paul, who also represents LeBron James. On Thursday, the Suns reached agreement on a three-year contract with their starting small forward P.J. Tucker, who was a restricted free agent. The Kings are counting on some of their young guards to blossom in Thomas place. Last years second-round pick, point guard Ray McCallum, showed signs of improving with more minutes in the final weeks of the season. And Sacramento has drafted a shooting guard with its last two first-round picks, Ben McLemore (seventh overall) out of Kansas last year and Michigans Nik Stauskas (eighth overall) this June. Kings owner Vivek Ranadive, general manager Pete DAlessandro and coach Michael Malone have made as many moves as any team in the league since taking over the Kings last year, so Sacramento could shuffle its roster with more trades. China Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz