Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 61 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
jj009 Offline

31.10.2018 07:19
sponsors exemption. Shes written asking for exemptions to other LPGA tournaments (shes allowed six) and may play in some Monday Antworten

PORTLAND, Ore. -- Recently Mariah Stackhouse was flipping through some old photos, and she came across a few of herself playing golf when she was just a little kid.And it dawned on her that even though shes making her debut as a professional in the Portland Classic, shed been working toward this goal for a long time.Just looking at that span and knowing how much Ive grown and how much has changed in my life, its pretty -- I guess `special is the word, she said, and I feel fortunate to have made it this far.The 72-hole Portland Classic gets underway on Thursday at Columbia Edgewater Country Club. The tournament, in its 45th year, is the longest-running non-major on the LPGA Tour.Stackhouse just wrapped her college career at Stanford, where she was a four-year All-American. She helped the Cardinal to an NCAA title in 2015 and to the team final against eventual winner Washington this year -- played just a couple of hours drive away in Eugene.The camaraderie Ive shared with my teammates the past four years, especially these last two with such good performances all the way through postseason, its a lot fun, the communications major said. I think those are the memories that Ill carry with me from my college golf experience.But Stackhouse was a prodigy well before her career at Stanford.When she was just 2 years old, father Ken recognized that she may have a talent for the game. She played in her first tournament at age 6 and tied for first, playing against 9-year-olds.In 2011, at the age of 17, she became the youngest African American woman to earn a spot in the field at the U.S. Open. In 2014, she became the first African American woman to make the Curtis Cup team, which the United States won that year.Ive been working hard and I recognize its another level. Im just excited to go out here and play against the girls that Ive been wanting to play with for a long time now, she said about her pro debut.Stackhouse is playing in the Portland Classic on a sponsors exemption. Shes written asking for exemptions to other LPGA tournaments (shes allowed six) and may play in some Monday qualifiers. She says she wants to also play events on the developmental Symetra Tour.The Portland Classic will cap quite a month for Stackhouse. In addition to graduation, she signed with Sterling Sports Management, which also represents Stacy Lewis and Brittany Lincicome. She also landed a global endorsement deal with international professional services company KPMG, which also sponsors Lewis and Phil Mickelson.Brooke Henderson won last years Portland Classic by eight strokes after joining the field as a Monday qualifier. A year later, Henderson is ranked No. 2 in the world and has a major championship.We saw Brooke Henderson earn her LPGA status in Portland last year and look forward to seeing if Mariah can match that feat this year, said Tom Maletis, president of Tournament Golf Foundation, which runs the event.While shes already come a long way from that little kid with a sense for the sport, Stackhouse admits shes a little nervous for her first foray as a pro.You know, something that Ive worked on is definitely thinking about it as being the next step. But, yeah, there is definitely nerves, she said. Not the bad nerves, just this is a very exciting week. Its something that Ive looked forward to my whole life. Tie Domi Jersey . Here are his mid-season NBA awards. MVP: (KEVIN DURANT-Thunder) - Has been sensational this season and more importantly, the most consistent player in the league. Considering that his team has been without star guard Russell Westbrook and with the free agent departure of sharpshooter Kevin Martin, hes had to carry the majority of the load to not only keep his team afloat but more importantly, at an elite level. Lanny McDonald Jersey . Jon Montgomerys gold medal in skeleton at the Whistler Sliding Centre and his subsequent auctioning off of a pitcher of beer in the village square elevated him to folk-hero status. http://www.leafsauthority.com/authentic-mitchell-marner-maple-leafs-jersey/ . John Tavares, Thomas Vanek and Kyle Okposo were also being counted on to slow down sizzling Rangers forward Rick Nash. That plan didnt go so well early. Mats Sundin Jersey . On June 12, just as the sun sets on the magnificent historical city of Sao Paulo the inventors, innovators and purveyors of “joga bonitowill” open their campaign. The opponent, Croatia and all its football might and will. As opposites do attract we are set for a corker of an opener. Josh Leivo Jersey . -- Quarterback Will Finch threw for 252 yards and three touchdowns, and Yannick Harou rushed in two scores as the No. ALLEN PARK, Mich. --?Detroit Lions wide receiver?Golden Tate said his current slump, which bottomed out last week when he was benched for most of the second half, is almost all mental, and he still believes he has the physical attributes to be a top receiver.His coaches and quarterback, Matthew Stafford, clearly think so, too, despite Tate being mired in one of the worst three-game stretches of his career.Tate? He just needs to get his head straight again.Theres multiple things, I think, Tate said. I think its all between my ears, its all in my head -- how I perceive different situations, myself at times, and even others. I think at the end of the day I need to control what I can control, and I can control how I show up to work every day. I can control when the ball comes my way, what I do with it, and thats just what I need to focus on.Thats what I can control.Tate said he believes when he gets a feel for a game early on and makes defenders miss, it gives him more confidence, but he has struggled to get going this season.After catching seven passes for 41 yards in the opener against Indianapolis, his production has waned. He had two catches for 13 yards against Tennessee, four for 40 yards against Green Bay and then just one for 1 yard against Chicago before sitting out the majority of the second half in a 17-14 loss to the Bears.In that game, Stafford screamed at Tate for running the wrong route afterr a first-half interception, a play that helped lead to Tates benching.dddddddddddd Stafford said Wednesday he regretted showing that much emotion.He did apologize, and quite frankly, I didnt think he needed to apologize, Tate said. I screwed up at a crucial point in the game, and him and I both have a lot of passion and we show emotion during the game.Id almost be worried if he didnt get onto, so I appreciate the apology, but honestly, I felt like I owe him an apology.The Lions have insisted Tate will remain an integral part of the teams offense and game plan. Lions coach Jim Caldwell said earlier this week Tate is still a starter for the offense, and he expects big things from him the rest of the season.Based on what offensive coordinator Jim Bob Cooter said Thursday, that could come as early as Sunday against Philadelphia.Golden is and will be a really important player for our offense this year. The ball is getting spread around, Cooter said. Last week, it really didnt get to enough guys, period. We all wanted to get more catches and get more touches and try and keep the drives going, and we just didnt do it.Goldens going to step up and have a huge week this week. I think Goldens going to step up and have a big rest of the year. Im excited about where hes going from here. Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys China Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz