According to ayurveda Nyheim Hines Youth Jersey , one of the main constituents for human health are the doshas. The three doshas are vata, pitta and kapha. Balancing the three is vital to live a prolonged, healthy life. Subtypes in these doshas reflect an individual’s well-being through different organs and senses. Read on to know more.
A] Types of vata doshas 1. Prana vata This is responsible for governing inhalation, controls the human mind, and aids perception through our sensory organs. Prana vata is located in the brain, throat Tyquan Lewis Youth Jersey , head, respiratory organs, and heart.
2. Udana vata This vata is in charge of speech, enthusiasm, and effort. It makes people capable to express themselves. Udana vata is located in the navel, throat and lungs.
3. Samana vata If this vata functions well Kemoko Turay Youth Jersey , the involuntary movements of the digestive system are enhanced. Plays a vital role in mitigating hard stools. Samana vata is located in the stomach and small intestines.
4. Apana vata Aids in governing all lower body impulses (excretion, urination etc.). Helps keep bowel movements in good shape, and eliminates toxins and faeces. Apana vata is located between navel and anus.
5. Vyana vata It is primarily responsible for the rhythm of heartbeats and blood circulation. Perspiration and locomotion are also controlled by vyana vata. It is centered in the heart and spreads through the whole body.
B] Types of pitta doshas 1. Pachaka pitta As the name suggests, this pitta controls the digestion of food. In other words, pachaka pitta helps break-down the food into nutrients and waste. It is located in the lower stomach and small intestines.
2. Ranjaka pitta This is directly responsible for the formation of red-blood cells. It also gives colour to the blood and stools. Ranjaka pitta is located in the gallbladder, liver and spleen.
3. Alochaka pitta It basically Braden Smith Youth Jersey , governs the functioning of eyes and visual perception. Alochaka pitta helps absorb images, colours, and other visual impressions. Also supports sharp eyesight. This pitta is located in the eyes.
4. Sadhaka pitta As it governs our emotions, sadhaka pitta supports contentment, memory, decisiveness Darius Leonard Youth Jersey , intelligence and digestion of thoughts. This pitta is located in the heart.