Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 61 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
jj009 Offline

03.11.2018 08:53
ive review they overturned the goal. Shouldnt the ruling on the ice (good goal) stand after an inconclusive review? Why was th Antworten

The top-seeded Chicago Blackhawks asserted their will over the Detroit Red Wings, dominating play on their way to a 4-1 win in the first game of their second round playoff series. While the game was tied through two periods, Chicago outshot Detroit 41-21 overall (broken down 23-12 through the first two periods and 18-9 in the third). Blackhawks LW Patrick Sharp delivered a strong all-around performance adding an empty net goal to a pair of assists, finishing a plus-2, and registering a game-high seven shots on goal. Sharps line, with linemates Patrick Kane and Michal Handzus, also had the best possession numbers for the Blackhawks. Sharp had six goals in 28 games for the Blackhawks during the regular season and now has six goals in six playoff games. The worst possession numbers for Detroit belonged to Henrik Zetterberg, Valtteri Filppula, Niklas Kronwall and Jonathan Ericsson. Blackhawks D Johnny Oduya scored the winning goal and was plus-3. Oduya had three goals in 48 regular season games and now has two in six playoff games. Red Wings C Pavel Datsyuk was held without a shot in 21:20 of ice time. The Blackhawks didnt assign a specific line to defend Datsyuk, so he saw a lot of the top two units, the defence tandem of Duncan Keith and Niklas Hjalmarsson spent most of the night matched up against Datsyuk. There was only one game all season through 55 games (48 regular season plus seven playoff games) in which Datsyuk played more yet was still held without a shot on goal. That game was April 12, in a 3-2 loss at Chicago. Blackhawks C David Bolland returned to the lineup and played 11:36 in his first playoff action. He had four shots on goal and picked up slashing and roughing minors during a run-in with Red Wings RW Justin Abdelkader who, incidentally, had a game-high eight hits. Detroit outhit Chicago 43-24 but, in a game in which they were so soundly outshot, that indicates a lack of puck possession more than a decidedly more physical approach. It may not come as a surprise that the Blackhawks won the first game of the series on home ice, but the ease with which they did it against a very good Detroit team was most impressive. Scott Cullen can be reached at Scott.Cullen@bellmedia.ca and followed on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tsnscottcullen. For more, check out TSN Fantasy on Facebook. Jonathon Simmons Jersey . Now, correct me if Im wrong but I saw one official distinctly pointing at the net indicating a good goal but after an inconclusive review they overturned the goal. Shouldnt the ruling on the ice (good goal) stand after an inconclusive review? Why was this overturned? James Veaudry Pembroke, ON -- Hey Kerry, Youll get a lot of these, but why was the Montreal goal against Nashville Saturday night overturned? Eller puts the puck on net and the on ice ruling from the ref behind the net is a Montreal goal. Aaron Gordon Jersey . -- The Missouri Tigers might not have a roster full of superstars. http://www.magicbasketballprostore.com/kids-melvin-frazier-magic-jersey/ . General manager Jarmo Kekalainen told Aaron Portzline of The Columbus Dispatch on Friday that he wants to see Gaboriks contributions go beyond the scoresheet before considering a long-term deal for the soon-to-be unrestricted free agent. Vince Carter Jersey .C. -- After a listless first half, the Washington Wizards used a big third quarter run to beat the Charlotte Bobcats Bradley Beal scored 21 points and the Wizards used a 17-0 run in the third quarter to take control of what had been a close game and beat the Bobcats 97-83 on Tuesday night. Custom Orlando Magic Jerseys . The injury bothered Bledsoe in the Suns victory over the Clippers on Monday and he sat out the teams home loss to Memphis on Thursday night. RENTON, Wash. -- Seattle Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman said Tuesday that he had no regrets after an outburst directed at coaches during last Thursday nights game against the Los Angeles Rams.But he grew annoyed with questions about the incident and told a local reporter that hed ruin his career. Sherman later apologized.During the news conference, Jim Moore of 710 ESPN Seattle asked Sherman if he thought he had a better handle on calling plays than offensive coordinator Darrell Bevell; Shermans sideline tirade during Thursday nights game centered on Bevells decision to pass instead of run from the Rams 1-yard line.Afterward, as he was walking back to the locker room, Sherman said to Moore, You dont want to go there. You do not. Ill ruin your career.Moore asked him how hed do that.Ill make sure you dont get your media pass anymore, Sherman said.Later, he took to Twitter to apologize for his comments.I thought it was nice that he did that, although I couldnt read it myself because hes already had me blocked on Twitter, Moore told ESPN 710s Freddie & Fitz, laughing.I heard from the Seahawks, too, that he wants to come in and apologize. And I honestly dont feel like he needs to do that, but its really nice that he wants to come and do that.While Moore said he doesnt need a further apology, he said he still felt the interaction rubbed him the wrong way.The part that bothered me the most is feeling that hes so high and mighty and powerful that he can do whatever he wants, and that includes telling the offensive coordinator what plays to run and it also includes telling me or a reporter that he can have a credential removed, Moore said. And so its just kind of a feeling as holier than thou that it came across as.Sherman might not have felt holier than thou on Thursday night, but he did yell at Bevell and head coach Pete Carroll after the Seahawks decided to pass the ball from the Rams 1-yard line. Sherman had to be calmed down by teammates.Carroll and Sherman met for an hour to cllear the air last Friday.ddddddddddddI think sometimes things need to happen like that, Sherman said of the sideline outburst. People need something to talk about this week, so youre going to talk about that. But it worked out. The way our team works, it worked out fine. Were moving forward.After the game, Sherman referenced Super Bowl XLIX when Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson was intercepted by New England Patriots cornerback Malcolm Butler in a similar situation.Carroll indicated on Friday that he had considered disciplinary action before meeting with Sherman.I was going to make my decision on how to move forward based on what happened and how we communicated, Carroll said. And I feel very good about it.Sherman said he might react similarly if the same situation were to play out in the future.I dont know. Id have to see it, Sherman said. If I did, Im not one to hold [back].During the news conference, Sherman was asked how hed react to an offensive player going after defensive coordinator Kris Richard on the sideline.If we had done something like a zero blitz in the Super Bowl and got bombed for a touchdown to lose the game, then Im sure [it would] be understandable there, the reason, he said.Sherman said he and Bevell are in a good place and talked about the situation last week. He described the meeting with Carroll as productive.When asked if he thinks its ever the place of a defensive player to question a play call, Bevell said, No, I dont.Hes still going to have his opinion. Everybodys going to have their own opinion. You could sit there and try to convince him and show this, show that, but its not going to serve a good purpose. So we got to a good place.Carroll and Bevell have admitted that the loss in Super Bowl XLIX is still a factor with the current group of Seahawks.I think thatll linger for a lot of people for a long time, Sherman said. Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys China Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz