Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 88 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
jj009 Offline

03.11.2018 08:53
missing practices Wednesday and Thursday. The status of Marquise Goodwin, who is expected to start in Woods place, is also uncer Antworten

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- Buffalo Bills?coach Rex Ryan and offensive coordinator Anthony Lynn seemed confident that receiver Sammy Watkins?will?play Sunday against the?Oakland Raiders, but just how much hell play has yet to be determined.Watkins returned to practice Thursday on a limited basis after trainers held him out Wednesday because of foot soreness.He looked good today. He was able to do quite a bit today, Ryan said.Thats what Im hoping for, Ryan added, in reference to Watkins playing Sunday. I believe that will be the case unless theres some sort of setback.Ryan said its not looking good that receivers Robert Woods (knee) and Percy Harvin (illness) will be able to play after missing practices Wednesday and Thursday. The status of Marquise Goodwin, who is expected to start in Woods place, is also uncertain; he left Thursdays practice with a wrist injury.Lynn struck a more ominous tone when asked whether Watkins workload will increase Sunday. He played only 25 snaps in last weekends win over the Jacksonville Jaguars. He caught three passes for 80 yards.Well, the guy has a broken bone in his foot, Lynn said. I dont know if hes gonna play one play or 20 plays. So well just see how big his role is. Id like to keep him in there the whole time, but I cant say.Hes tough, hes very determined to stay on the football field and help us win games, but he has a broken bone in his foot.Asked to clarify whether Watkins left foot was still broken, Lynn responded, Last I heard. Its a pain-tolerance deal and I think hes tough as hell playing through it.Lynn later said that information was given to him last week, when Watkins was activated from injured reserve.Watkins declined an interview request in the locker room Wednesday and was not available to reporters Thursday.Upon returning from injured reserve last week, Watkins said he was leaving open the possibility of season-ending surgery if he experienced further issues with his foot.Watkins, the fourth overall pick in the 2014 draft,?had offseason surgery to repair a broken bone in his foot. He played in the first two games of the season, making six catches for 63 yards, but aggravated the injury and was placed on IR on Sept. 30. Andrew Shaw Jersey . Louis Blues. Shane Hnidy joins Brian Munz for the broadcast on TSN 1290 Radio at 7pm ct. Montreal Canadiens Gear . 1, meaning problems for the doping controls at both major international sports events next year. The World Anti-Doping Agency provisionally suspended the Moscow Antidoping Center on Sunday, saying its operations must improve or a six-month ban on the facilitys accreditation will be imposed. http://www.canadiensauthority.com/authentic-mark-streit-canadiens-jersey/ . LOUIS -- Alexander Steen scored a power-play goal with 59. Saku Koivu Jersey . The 18-year-old American had five birdies in her bogey-free round for a 17-under total of 196. Lee held the overnight lead but mixed three birdies with two bogeys for a 70. Victor Mete Jersey . -- Jimmie Johnson held off a teammate, passed a pair of Hall of Famers, and dominated once more at Dover. Geelong star Tom Hawkins is confident teammate Steve Motlop can bounce back after being put on the AFL trade table by the Cats.List manager Stephen Wells admitted there had been little interest in the mercurial midfielder after the club made it known they would listen to trade offers following his inconsistent 2016 campaign.Richmond quickly rebuffed Motlops inclusion in a potential trade for star veteran Brett Deledio and, with three days remaining in the trade period, he looks likely to remain a Geelong player.Motlops departure would have also given the Cats room to move as they try to land Carlton defender Zach Tuohy.At his best, Motlop is a damaging line breaker and Hawkins believes he is committed to returning to the club in peak fitness after the harsh reality check.I would say hes had some pretty honest conversations, Hawkins told AFL Trade Radio.I know from speaking to him over the break hes certainly been training and hes looking forward to playing next year.Steve would admit himself, he didnt put himself in the best position when he turned up to the start of the 2016 pre-season in bad shape.He would admit again that he didnt have his best year of footy. He certainly played some great games, but wwasnt as consistent this year.ddddddddddddI think hes learned a lot about himself this year. I love playing with him ... the year wasnt a disaster for him by any means.Im very happy that hes staying.Hawkins is a big fan of Deledio and Tuohy, but the Cats have been hamstrung in their efforts to land the pair by last years trade bonanza that netted four players, including star midfielder Patrick Dangerfield.Shane Kersten and Nathan Vardy are expected to depart the club in coming days but those deals are unlikely to allow the Cats to make significant inroads in negotiations for Deledio and Tuohy.Hawkins struggled himself at times this season and admitted he had been hampered by a niggling knee injury.I had a little bit of an issue with my meniscus so they repaired that, he said of last weeks surgery.My recovery has been pretty good so far. Ive spent a fair bit of time on the couch, but it probably changes my off-season plans.I only found out on the morning of the best and fairest that I was going to get it done.But it was a good time to get it done. I can rehab it slow and steady. Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys China Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz