Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 94 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
dasg234 Offline

04.11.2018 11:45
tag=nyheim-hines-jersey-online]Nyheim Hines Jersey[/url] . Bj Antworten

TEMPE, Ariz. -- With his team in the midst of a highly disappointing season, Arizona Cardinals coach Bruce Arians was in the hospital Monday after feeling ill overnight, the team said.The Cardinals issued a statement saying the 64-year-old coach was not feeling well Sunday night after returning home from Arizonas game in Minnesota and his wife took him to the hospital.The Cardinals said via Twitter on Monday night that Arians has been released from the hospital.Wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald said he spoke to Arians when the coach still was in the hospital.(He) says he is resting comfortably, and that hes feeling better, Fitzgerald said. ... He didnt go into specific details when I talked to him. From what I heard, he just wasnt feeling well, and being precautionary, he wanted to make sure he was OK.Fitzgerald, speaking to reporters in a news conference that was held in place of Arians usual Monday session, said the players bear some responsibility for Arians health issues.It is stressful when were playing bad, Fitzgerald said. We were 13-3 last year and he was feeling good, so as a player, you feel probably responsible for whats happening and the stress on him not feeling well. I think a lot of that falls on our shoulders, and we dont feel good about it.Arizona lost 30-24 to the Minnesota Vikings in Minneapolis on Sunday. With almost everyone returning from last seasons 13-3 team, the Cardinals were expected to be Super Bowl contenders but are 4-5-1 through 10 games.Arians, often highly animated on the sidelines, is one of the NFLs more colorful personalities. His profanity-laced dialogue was a highlight of the All or Nothing video series by NFL Films chronicling the Cardinals 2015 season.He was also hospitalized overnight during the preseason after doubling over with stomach pains as his team was practicing with the Chargers in San Diego. After he left the hospital, Arians said the pain was caused by diverticulitis. He said he would further adjust his diet, something he said he already had begun to do.Hes not the only 60-plus-year-old man in our country dealing with health issues, Fitzgerald said. I think that is pretty common for someone his age, but obviously he is in a stressful situation being head coach. But coach takes care of himself. He works out every single day in the training room. He eats right.Assistant head coach Tom Moore took Arians place in Mondays meetings.Fitzgerald, in his 13th NFL season and one of the team captains, said Arians hospitalization put the game of football in perspective.I think it really punctuates how fragile life can be, he said. At times when you are in the midst of a season and things are not going the way you want them to go, you lose sight of that. You feel like the world is closing in on you. You go out to eat at restaurants and people are telling you how bad youre playing, so you kind of lose sight of real-world perspective. I think something like this snaps you back to reality.An assistant coach for decades, Arians became interim head coach at Indianapolis in 2012 when Chuck Pagano left for treatment of leukemia. The team went 9-3 under Arians and he was named NFL coach of the year.He took the head coaching job with Arizona the following season, guiding the team to a 10-6 record and won a second coach of the year honor after guiding Arizona to an 11-5 mark in 2014.Overall, the Cardinals are 38-18-1 under Arians.Arizona plays at Atlanta next Sunday, and there was no word on whether the coach would be there.I dont think any of us have the right to tell him to stay away, Fitzgerald said. Were wired to be able to participate and do our job, and I know coach, he is the most fiery of the whole group.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Nyheim Hines Jersey . Bjorn, who had a 36-hole total of 8-under 134, made a testing six-foot putt to save par on the 16th and a birdie on the 17th before bogeying the final hole after a misjudged approach shot. American Kevin Streelman was in second place after shooting a 69. Cheap Football Colts Jerseys . -- Ty Montgomery had 290 all-purpose yards and two touchdowns, and fifth-ranked Stanford held on to beat No. http://www.cheapcoltsjerseysonline.com/ . Los Angeles star goalie survived those perilous gymnastics with no problem, and he eventually backstopped the Kings to a skid-snapping win. Quick stopped 27 shots in his return from a 24-game injury absence, Jeff Carter scored the tiebreaking goal with 7:55 to play, and the Kings snapped their five-game losing streak with a 3-1 victory over the Vancouver Canucks on Saturday night. Margus Hunt Jersey .C. -- Calgarys Kevin Koe did it the hard way again. Kemoko Turay Jersey .In my heart and mind Im competing for India, luge competitor Shiva Keshavan told The Associated Press in an email interview. Every day Im flooded with messages from Indians all over the world telling me they are supporting me. TROON, Scotland -- They walked off the 18th green together, arms wrapped around each other, forever linked by one of golfs greatest duels.Henrik Stenson and Phil Mickelson.No losers here, but only one winner.Stenson claimed the claret jug, a major champion for the first time at age 40. All it took was 10 birdies and a magnificent 8-under 63 in the closing round of the British Open.Right on his heels, almost to the very end, was Mickelson. Lefty shot a bogey-free 65, good enough to win on just about any Sunday but this one, another runner-up finish in a major providing little consolation.Im happy for Henrik, said Mickelson, who finished three shots behind Stensons record score for a major championship. I knew that he would ultimately come through and win. Im disappointed that it was at my expense.This was a shot-for-shot showdown that mirrored Tom Watson and Jack Nicklaus at Turnberry in 1977, the famed Duel in the Sun.Maybe it was a sign when the sun popped out from behind the clouds for the first time in three days at Royal Troon just as Stenson and Mickelson walked to the first tee.I knew he wasnt going to back down at any point, said Stenson, whose 20-under 264 beat the scoring mark of 265 that David Toms set at the 2001 PGA Championship and was three shots better than anyone had ever shot in the Open. I knew I had to keep on pushing, keep on giving myself birdie chances.For Mickelson, there was no second-guessing the way he played. This wasnt another Winged Foot, where his silly decision to attack on the 72nd hole cost him the U.S. Open in 2006. But it was still a runner-up finish in a major, the 11th of his career, his extensive list of close calls surpassed only by Nicklaus 19.Mickelson knew there wasnt much more he could do.Still, this one hurt just as much as the rest of them.In a way, maybe even a little more.Its probably the best Ive played and not won, Mickelson said. I dont have a point where I can look back and say, `I should have done that or `Had I only done this. I played a bogey-free round of 65 on the final round of a major. Usually thats good enough to do it. And I got beat.At 46, Mickelson knows his window of opportunity is beginning to close.He wouldve been the oldest winner of the Open since 1867.No one older than 48 has ever captured a major.I played what I feel was well enough to win this championship by a number of strokes, and yet I got beat by three strokes, he said. You know, its not like I have decades left of opportunities to win majors, so each one means a lot to me. And I put in my best performance today. Played close to flawless golf and got beat.Stenson has llong been one of the better players on the PGA Tour, but hed never been in the final group of a major before this one.ddddddddddddHe looked like hed done it all before. Many times, in fact.Its not something you want to run around and shout, but I felt like this was going to be my turn, Stenson said.Even with a couple of three-putt bogeys and a 5-foot birdie attempt that slid by the cup at 17, Stenson became only the second player to close with a 63 in the final round of a major. Johnny Miller did it first in 1973, rallying from six shots down to capture the U.S. Open by a single stroke.This one was more like the 39-year-old showdown between Watson and Nicklaus at another course in the British Open rotation, the one 25 miles down the Scottish coastline. Watsons 65 was just enough for a one-stroke victory against Nicklaus 66, with the next-closest player another 10 shots back. On Sunday, J.B. Holmes finished third, 11 shots behind the runner-up.I thought we played great and had a wonderful match, Nicklaus wrote on his Facebook page, remembering Turnberry. Our final round was really good, but theirs was even better. What a great match.Stenson began the day with a one-stroke lead. Neither player could push the margin any higher than that until they got to the 15th, the Swede again up by a shot after rolling in an 18-foot birdie the previous hole.Mickelson had the edge, putting his approach on the green, about 30 feet from the flag. Stensons second shot rolled off the right side of the green, leaving him with a 50-foot putt up the ridge.Stenson made his. Mickelson didnt.That was the decisive blow.We both played some great golf, Stenson said. It makes it even more special to beat a competitor like Phil. Hes been one of the best to play the game, certainly in the last 20 years.Now its on to the PGA Championship in less than two weeks, the schedule compressed because of the Olympics.For Mickelson, its a chance to get over the sting of such a bitter defeat. He won the PGA the last time it was played at Baltustol in 2005.For Stenson, its a chance to quickly add another major to the one he waited so long to get.Were only getting started, arent we? he said, a newfound confidence in his voice. You never know once you open the floodgates what might happen.---Follow Paul Newberry on Twitter at www.twitter.com/pnewberry1963 . His work can be found at http://bigstory.ap.org/content/paul-newberry .---This story has been corrected to show that the U.S. Open was at Winged Foot in 2006. Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys China Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz