Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 95 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
dasg234 Offline

23.04.2018 12:48
e week, the Gunners overcame str Antworten

ALLEN PARK, Mich. -- Detroit Lions tight end Eric Ebron is not expected to play this upcoming Sunday against the undefeated Philadelphia Eagles after suffering injuries to his knee and ankle against the Chicago Bears?this past Sunday, a source told ESPN Insider Adam Caplan.Ebron briefly left Sundays game against the Bears, but he returned and was able to finish the game. He did not practice Wednesday, and he was not spotted at all during the open portion of practice.After the game, Ebron said, Ill be all right, but it was clear he was in a lot of pain.I play with my heart, man, Ebron said. I play through injury. I play through pain. I play through soreness, so just went out there and tried to make more [of] an emotional impact on the team and, you know, if I can do this, then we can get this win.The Lions lost to the Bears 17-14.Ebron has battled injuries all season. He missed a large portion of the preseason with an ankle injury, and he has dealt with back, ankle and knee injuries during the first four weeks of the regular season. He has also turned into quarterback Matthew Staffords most reliable target this season, catching 18 passes for 210 yards and 1 touchdown.If Ebron ends up not playing Sunday, the Lions will rely on rookie Cole Wick, veteran Khari Lee and newly signed Clay Harbor to play tight end.The Lions also could be without defensive end Ezekiel Ansah for the third straight week. Caplan reported that Ansah is expected to be doubtful for Sundays game, according to a source, as he continues to return from a high ankle injury. Ansah, though, does not need surgery on the ankle.He has not practiced since injuring the ankle during the first series of Detroits loss to Tennessee in Week 2.Also on the Lions injury report Wednesday -- wide receiver Marvin Jones missed practice with a foot injury, and linebacker DeAndre Levy continues to miss practice as well. Levy hasnt played since Week 1 with a quad injury. However, the Lions added a knee injury to the injury report for Levy -- the first time that has been listed all season. Adidas Deerupt White . The Cincinnati Reds remain perfect with their speedy rookie outfielder in the starting lineup. Ultra Boost 3.0 Triple White For Sale . Pirlo limped out of Sundays 1-0 win over Udinese after just 13 minutes. Juventus says Pirlo underwent tests on Monday which revealed he has "a second-degree lesion to the collateral medial ligament in his right knee. http://www.swiftrunireland.com/nmd-r2-primeknit.html . After slipping from the summit during the week, the Gunners overcame struggling Crystal Palace 2-0 on Sunday thanks to Alex Oxlade-Chamberlains second-half brace. NMD R1 Womens Grey And Pink . Once again, DeLaet finished tied for second at a PGA Tour stop on the weekend, this time at the Waste Management Phoenix Open. The pride of Weyburn, Sask. NMD R1 Stlt Triple Black . "Hes going to have hip surgery on Jan. 7, and hell be expected to rehabilitate for four to six months beyond that," Canucks general manager Mike Gillis said Friday in an interview. BATON ROUGE, La. -- LSU coach Ed Orgeron says he has added former NFL special teams coach Bobby April to the Tigers staff.April, a Louisiana native who coached about 25 years in the NFL with Atlanta, Pittsburgh, New Orleans, St. Louis, Buffalo, Philadelphia, Oakland, the New York Jets and Tennessee, will join LSU right away as the 19th-ranked Tigers prepare for their matchup with No. 15 Louisville in the Citrus Bowl.Orgeron says hee expects Aprils NFL experience to be a considerable asset to the Tigers staff.ddddddddddddHe also says April was an attractive candidate because he was eager to help the flagship university in his native state.April replaces Bradley Dale Peveto, who was fired by Orgeron shortly after the regular season. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Stitched Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz