Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 101 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
dasg234 Offline

17.11.2018 03:28
game. [url=http://www.chinanfljerseyssale.com/]Jersey Antworten

COLUMBIA, Mo. -- Isaiah McKenzies last big play made Kirby Smart a winner in his conference debut.Jacob Eason threw a 20-yard touchdown pass to McKenzie on fourth down with 1:31 seconds to play to give No. 16 Georgia a 28-27 victory over Missouri on Saturday night in the Southeastern Conference opener for both teams.They never stopped fighting, Smart said. They never stopped believing, and Im proud of that.I appreciate that and were tough on them. We are tough on these kids every day so they respond to it and they did tonight.McKenzie caught 10 passes for 122 yards and two touchdowns, including the go-ahead score. He was targeted 16 times in the pass game and also carried the ball twice for 19 yards, with a 6-yard touchdown run near the end of the first quarter.It feels good to be that guy that they can go to and I can make a big play for them and I thank our coaches for believing in me, my team for believing in me and it brings joy to my heart that they believe in me to make big plays for them, he said.After splitting time with senior Greyson Lambert in the Bulldogs first two games, Eason made his first collegiate start and played every snap, completing 29 of 55 passes for 308 yards, three touchdowns and one interception.The Tigers (1-2) turned the ball over five times, including four in the second half. Missouris Drew Lock was 23 of 38 for 376 yards, three touchdowns and three interceptions.Its tough, Missouri coach Barry Odom said. When you dont win the turnover margin its going to be hard to win.I hurt for my guys ... We didnt make enough plays to win it and I didnt put them in a position to get it done. Im frustrated.Following Easons late touchdown pass, Missouri took over at its own 30-yard line with 1:21 remaining. On the ensuing play, Lock found JMon Moore over the middle for a 20-yard reception. However, Moore fumbled the ball and Georgia defensive back Juwuan Briscoe recovered it. Briscoe finished with three tackles, two fumble recoveries and an interception.Moore had eight catches for 196 yards and two touchdowns, including a 79-yard score that gave the Tigers a 20-14 lead midway through the second quarter.The Bulldogs (3-0) were 0 for 2 on field goal attempts. William Ham missed two field goals wide left, both of which were set up by Missouri interceptions.Georgia defensive back Kirby Choates was ejected late in the fourth quarter for a targeting hit on a bizarre special teams play. Georgia was flagged for both kick-catch interference on the 35-yard punt and Choates targeting hit on Missouri returner Johnathon Johnson. Missouri accepted the targeting penalty, resulting in a first down at the Tigers 44-yard line.TAKEAWAYS:Missouri: After a relatively unproductive output through two weeks, Missouris defensive line was relentless in the trenches, accounting for 22 tackles, including 5 1/2 for loss. After making just five tackles through Missouris first two games, defensive end Charles Harris had seven tackles to go with three sacks.Georgia: Nick Chubb had 38 carries for 143 yards and touchdown against Missouri in 2014, but was somewhat ineffective Saturday with 19 carries for 63 yards. Chubb averaged nearly 6 yards per carry heading into the game, but managed just over 3 yards per rush.POLL IMPLICATIONSWith teams such as No. 13 Iowa and No. 14 Oklahoma losing just ahead of them, the Bulldogs should easily move up a few places in the rankings on Sunday.UP NEXT:Missouri: The Tigers host Delaware State (0-2) next Saturday in the first meeting between the schools.Georgia: The Bulldogs visit No. 19 Ole Miss (1-2, 0-1 SEC) next Saturday. Georgia won the last meeting 37-10 on Nov. 3, 2012, in Athens.---AP college football: http://collegefootball.ap.org Air Max Pas Cher En Ligne . It was just business as usual for the Thunder at home. Durant scored 32 points and the Thunder beat the Bulls 107-95 on Thursday night for their eighth straight win. Air Max Pas Cher Livraison Rapide . John Tavares, Thomas Vanek and Kyle Okposo were also being counted on to slow down sizzling Rangers forward Rick Nash. That plan didnt go so well early. http://www.franceairmax.fr/ . LOUIS -- Mike Smith is used to facing plenty of shots, so this was nothing new. Air Max Pas Cher Chine . "It was nerve-wracking, but we pulled through," said Collaros, who threw four touchdown passes to lead the Toronto Argonauts (8-4) to a 33-27 win over the Calgary Stampeders (9-3) in front of 28,781 fans at McMahon Stadium. Air Max Pas Cher . But Bourque, who has missed three games with a lower-body injury, wont be in the lineup when the Habs travel to Buffalo to take on the Sabres on Wednesday.NEW YORK -- If the New York Mets are going to make a run toward respectability, they will need a few more performances from Carlos Torres and Ike Davis like the ones they gave Tuesday night. Torres pitched six impressive innings as a fill-in starter and had an RBI single, Davis turned an angry crowd in his favour with a go-ahead double in a three-run sixth and the Mets beat the Atlanta Braves 4-1. "Its a big boost," manager Terry Collins said of Torres efforts in his second start of the season. John Buck had a run-scoring single and Juan Lagares a sacrifice fly in a sixth inning that helped the Mets beat Atlantas Kris Medlen (6-10) for the first time in eight starts. Torres (1-1) gave up seven hits, including a home run to Andrelton Simmons on the second pitch of the game, and pitched out of trouble in the first four innings of his first outing in 10 days. The one run actually caused his ERA to increase to 0.94 in 28 2-3 innings this season -- 12 appearances. The 30-year-old right-hander made his first start for the Mets on July 13, when Matt Harvey was skipped ahead of the All-Star game. With Jonathon Niese on the disabled list because of a partial tear in his rotator cuff and Shaun Marcum out after having shoulder surgery -- he was placed on waivers earlier Tuesday -- Torres earned another start after working five innings of one-run ball against Pittsburgh. "We needed somebody to step up, and he stepped up for us," Collins said. Torres got his second win as a starter, the first since he was with the Chicago White Sox in September 2009. "Just as long as the team gets the win Im happy," Torres said. Bobby Parnell bounced back from wasting a 1-0, ninth-inning lead in a 2-1 loss Monday night to pitch a perfect ninth for his 19th save. Fourth place in the NL East, the Mets have won seven of 11 and improved to 44-52, only three-games back of second place Philadelphia. The Braves had ample opportunities to pad their lead in the early innings. But they went 1 for 7 with runners in scoring position over the first four innings and were 1 for 8 overall. In the first, Lagares threw out Jason Heyward at home by a large margin to end the first inning when he tried to score on Evan Gattis single to centre field. The NL East leaders fell to 2-3 on their seven-game trip. Medlen, who lost his third straight start, is used to the lack of support. Coming in, Atlanta had averaged 2.3 runs while he is in the game. While the Braves were squandering chances, the Mets took advantage of their first baserunners -- in the third. Lagares, the NL player of the week, doubled juust inside the right field line and scored on Torres slapped single through a draw-in infield to tie it at 1.dddddddddddd. "To tell you the truth I was actually kind of upset," Torres said. "Not because I got the hit, I was happy about that. I jammed myself." New York went ahead for good in the sixth when Medlen appeared to lose his touch. "It was almost two different pitchers going the first five innings and then going out there in the sixth," Braves manager Fredi Gonzalez said. "I dont know if it was just command or leaving balls out over the plate, but the swings got better in the sixth than in the first five innings." Daniel Murphy and David Wright singled leading off. After Charles Johnson lunged toward third base to snare Marlon Byrds grounder and then throw to second off one knee for the force, Davis lined a double off the base of the wall in right field to give New York the lead. "These are all confidence-building things," Collins said of Davis hit off a two-strike curveball. Relentlessly booed after bunting back to the mound and striking out in his first two at-bats, the slumping Davis was given a huge ovation as he stood on second base. "The crowd gets on me no matter what," Davis said. "Its fun for them." Batting just .176 coming in, Davis drove in a run for a second straight game after not notching an RBI since July 5, his first game back from the minor leagues. Buck followed with a single to centre for a 3-1 lead that chased Medlen. Lagares flyout to right field added another run. Medlen gave up four runs and seven hits in 5 1-3 innings. He dropped to 4-1 in 18 outings against New York. "Ive been making more mistakes than I have been in the past," Medlen said. "Like I say, Im just trying to make the adjustments and fix it while I can." NOTES: The Braves are 25-29 on the road. ... Mets RHP Jenrry Mejia will start the opener of a doubleheader in Washington on Friday. The 23-year-old Mejia had Tommy John surgery in June 2011. He made five September appearances last year, but has been on the DL since the end of spring training with elbow inflammation. Collins said: "We wanted him to understand -- what hes hearing today about (Zack) Wheeler, (Matt) Harvey, was all about Jenrry Mejia three years ago in the same vain." ... Gonzalez was still gushing about Jason Heywards game-ending diving catch Monday night, saying it mightve been the best catch hes seen all season. ... It was "Star Wars" night at Citi Field. ... There was a sunshower before the game. Jerseys NFL China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Discount Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz