Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 72 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
jj009 Offline

18.11.2018 10:33
if the 2014 World Cup would be his final competition for Germany, Klose said: "It will be like that in the national team, Id li Antworten

Munich, Germany (Sports Network) - Miroslav Klose has said that he is likely to retire from the international game for Germany following the 2014 World Cup. The 35-year-old striker has scored 67 goals in 128 games for Germany, leaving him one goal shy of the German record of 68 goals set by Gerd Muller. Klose is also within striking distance of another record as his 14 World Cup goals leave him just one short of Brazilian forward Ronaldos total of 15. When asked if the 2014 World Cup would be his final competition for Germany, Klose said: "It will be like that in the national team, Id like to think." Klose, who is in the final year of his contract with Lazio, also hinted that he could return to the Bundesliga next summer to finish out his club career. "I want to play a good season, play the World Cup and take it from there," Klose said. "I am still fit and in any case still feel like playing football. Certainly the Bundesliga is an option. I can absolutely imagine ending my career in Bundesliga." NFL Jerseys Outlet . The players spoke Jan. 13 during a Major League Baseball Players Association conference call after Rodriguez sued the union and Major League Baseball to overturn an arbitrators decision suspending him for the 2014 season and post-season. Wholesale NFL Jerseys For Sale . Colin Wilson had two goals and an assist, and Mike Fisher scored a goal and helped set up two others in the Predators 6-4 victory over the Red Wings on Monday night. http://www.cheapnfljerseysbywholesale.com/ . The Dane followed up his first European Tour title last weekend with eight birdies and just a single dropped shot on Thursday for a one-stroke advantage over South Africas Allan Versfeld and Portugals Ricardo Santos. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys .com) - The Pittsburgh Penguins placed forward James Neal on injured reserve Tuesday. Wholesale Jerseys Authentic . The judges scored it 48-47, 48-47, 49-46 for Jones (19-1). It was the champions closest call. Despite the loss, it was a remarkable show by the confident Swedish challenger, who had the best of the early rounds and then hung on in the fourth and fifth. LONDON, England --?Tara Moore announced herself to the upper echelons of the tennis world at around this time last year, for all the wrong reasons.A rash tweet pouring scorn on a Serena Williams injury at the French Open brought the lowly-ranked British player into the limelight.Moore earned a slice of that attention for her ability as a player at Wimbledon on Tuesday rather than as a spiky social media commentator, beating Alison Van Uytvanck, a Belgian ranked 100 places above her, 7-5, 6-4 for a place in the second round.Afterwards, the 23-year-old said recently-employed life coach Tony Lekic had help her change. Ive grown up a lot, said the world No. 227. Maturity definitely comes with age but hes definitely played a big part in that.Theres a lot of off court stuff that people dont see, a lot of behind the scene things that are tough to handle for a tennis player.We travel a lot. Were away from loved ones and friends a lot. Thats really difficult. Hes there to help with the little things. Thats been monumental for me.Moore said at Eastbourne last week that there were a lot of things she needed to sort out; the experience of having had death threats on social media after expressing her opinion on Williams was likely to have been among them.Her tweet, which has since been taken down, reportedly said: Not only is Serena one of the best women players of all time, shes also one of the best actresses #suckitup #learnhowtolose #pathetic.Williams felt ill in her 4-6, 6-3, 6-0 semifinal win against Timea Bacsinszky, walking very slowly during changeovers, where even lowering herself into her chair seemed difficult, and MMoore felt she needed to responded to the torrent of responses she got to her original outburst.ddddddddddddMoores Wimbledon victory was her first at a Grand Slam and set her up for a tough contest against Svetlana Kuznetsova, who beat Caroline Wozniacki 7-5, 6-4 in the first round.But she revealed she might not even have been playing the game if her mother, Monet, hadnt thought she needed more exercise.My mum is quite a character, said Moore, who was brought up in Hong Kong until a teenager. She just gave me a little shove towards tennis. She wanted me to be healthy.Overweight, I wasnt overweight, but Im pretty built. She definitely wanted me to be in shape. She wants me to be healthy. Tennis is a great way to stay in shape, so ... Moore is still a regular on twitter, posting messages recently on popstar Rhianna and the British referendum on whether the UK should stay in the European Union.Concentration has been a problem for Moore on the court as she appears not to have made the most of her potential, but Lekic seems to have helped there, too.Ive sorted out many things. I definitely feel like Im supposed to be here and this is my time, she said.Fellow Briton Johanna Konta should also feel in confident mood. The No.16 seed raced to a 6-1, 2-1 lead in 36 minutes against Monica Puig before rain postponed their first-round match.If Katie Swan is of a similar mind, it will be about the juniors, which the 17-year-old will play later in the tournament after going out to Timea Babos 6-2, 6-3. Jerseys NFL China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Discount Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz