Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 77 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
dasg234 Offline

26.04.2018 14:36
rback Giovanni Rescigno has struggled recently, i Antworten

Williams technical director Pat Symonds says Ferrari, Red Bull and Mercedes stand to gain a huge advantage by working with Pirelli on the development of next years tyres.Pirelli is testing new construction materials and compounds with Mercedes this week at Silverstone, but will start testing prototypes of the wider-dimension, 2017 tyres in August. Ferrari, Red Bull and Mercedes will all provide mule cars in order to conduct crucial testing to ensure the new tyres are ready ahead of the start of the season.Despite the teams not knowing which compounds or constructions they are testing, Symonds says all three can expect to gain a big advantage as their feedback helps to develop the direction of the development.I think its an enormous advantage and I think its something we need to consider, he said. Even in this blind testing we do, there always is the advantage that the comments you make steer the direction of the tyres.When Lotus was running the Pirelli test car [in 2012] they went through a bit of a golden period. Im sure that they werent saying make the tyres like this or make the tyres like that, but what they were doing was testing a tyre and saying I like that one and I dont like that one and based on that, Pirelli would move forward with that one.Another team might have preferred it the other way round and then there would have been more debate. So I think those that are doing the testing have the advantage from that.Symonds said Williams considered developing a mule car based on its 2015 chassis, but ultimately the project proved too costly.We did a lot of design work on it but we couldnt get full clarity on what the test regime was and as we started to get towards it and costed it out, we simply couldnt afford to do it. It was too expensive for a team like us. Pirelli was paying something towards it, but it didnt cover all the costs and we just couldnt afford to do it. Thats not a great thing for the sport, is it? When you can find out about the tyres, but only if you have got enough money to do itUnder the current regulations, teams make compound choices several months in advance for flyaway races, which would mean teams would be choosing their allocations for early rounds without testing the tyres first. As a result, Pirelli is considering a fixed tyre choice at the opening rounds to ensure no team lucks into an advantage and Symonds says that would also help mitigate the advantage of the three teams testing this year.I think what is really unusual at this stage and something that we need to discuss is that we have to now choose our own tyres and put our tyre order in very early, he explained. So our first two tyre orders would go in before Christmas and by the time we start testing in February we would have chosen about six races of tyres without ever even seeing them or putting them on the car -- we will know nothing about them.Actually, while I feel the rule that allows us to choose tyres is a really good one that has spiced up the racing, I really think that if that rule is in place for the first half of next year, the advantage that Mercedes, Ferrari and Red Bull has is really enormous.I dont want them to get rid of the rule because its a good one, but I think to acknowledge that not all the teams could afford to go and do the testing, to mitigate that a little bit, I think we need to do something. Air Max 270 Wit . Emery skated the length of the ice and fought an unwilling Holtby during the third period of the Flyers 7-0 loss Friday night in Philadelphia. He was given 29 penalty minutes, including a game misconduct. But Emery did not face even a disciplinary hearing with NHL senior vice president of player safety Brendan Shanahan because rules 46. Heren Air Max 270 Middernacht Marine/Zwart-Wit AH8050-400 .S. Open champion Justin Rose birdied the first hole with a blind shot he hit to a foot of the pin, and he stayed in front Tuesday until he completed a 4-under 67 for a two-shot lead over Jason Dufner in PGA Grand Slam of Golf. http://www.nike270kopen.com/ . -- Lou Brocks shoulder-to-shoulder collision with Bill Freehan during the 1968 World Series and Pete Roses bruising hit on Ray Fosse in the 1970 All-Star game could become relics of baseball history, like the dead-ball era. Goedkoop Online Heren Air Max 270 Flyknit Igloo AH6803-301 . But when it comes to determining if Raymond will find a place on the Leafs roster when training camp concludes in a week, well, that decision will ultimately fall to the head coach. Bestellen Goedkoop Dames Air Max 270 Flyknit Racer Blauw . The Clippers were angry about blowing a big lead; the Kings didnt like being in that kind of hole and nearly digging themselves out only to lose. COLLEGE PARK, Md. -- Five weeks ago, Maryland defeated Michigan State to move within a victory of becoming bowl eligible.The situation remains unchanged.Maryland still needs one win to earn a bowl bid under first-year coach DJ Durkin. Following an ugly four-game losing streak in which they were outscored 191-49, the Terrapins are left with one final opportunity to snag their elusive sixth victory of the season.The only encouraging aspect of this mess for Maryland is that Rutgers is coming to town Saturday.As badly as the Terps (5-6, 2-6 Big Ten) have been playing lately, the Scarlet Knights (2-9, 0-8) have been even worse.Rutgers is coming off a 39-0 loss to Penn State, which followed a 49-0 defeat at Michigan State. Earlier, there was a 58-0 spanking by Ohio State and a 78-0 embarrassment at home against Michigan State.The Scarlet Knights havent won since beating New Mexico on Sept. 17.There is no bowl bid at stake for Rutgers. The goal is to put a positive finish on a season that went awry before the calendar flipped to October.This game is the last game for this group of individuals to be together, and were going to cherish every day and every moment we get to go out and prepare, first-year coach Chris Ash said.The Terrapins hope to have one game left after this one.One of the great perks of college football is you get that opportunity to take your team to a bowl game and treat them right and reward them for all the work they put in, Durkin said. Its always something you have to earn, you have to go do it, and we have to opportunity to do it this weekend.Again.---Some things to know about the Rutgers-Maryland matchup:TO THE HILLS: The status of Maryland quarterback Perry Hills is expected to be a game-time decision. Hills hurt his left shoulder two weeks ago against Ohio State and did not play last Saturday in a 28-7 loss at Nebraska. A fifth-year senior, Hills has started in every one of Marylands wins this seasson.dddddddddddd Playing in his final home game is high atop his wish list. It really does mean a lot to the whole team, especially the seniors, he said. You get another chance to go out there and play with each other. We want to do it for each other.RIVALRY GAME: This marks the third straight year in which Rutgers and Maryland have closed the season. Its never going to be Ohio State-Michigan, but whos to say these East Coast teams cant become Big Ten rivals. It makes sense, Ash said. Theres a lot of rivalry games that the Big Ten has tried to create here in the last week of the season, and this would be a natural one. Wed love to make that happen. Durkin wasnt as enthusiastic. We can stamp anything and say, `Lets make this a rivalry, but its not that until all the fans, the universities, the communities and everyone has a feeling of animosity between the two teams, he said.DONT GET A LEAD: The common thread in the past two meetings between these teams is that no advantage is big enough. Two years ago, Rutgers rallied from a 25-point deficit to beat Maryland 41-38. It was the biggest comeback in school history. Last season, the Terrapins climbed from a 21-point hole to pull out a 46-41 victory.GROWING PAINS: Rutgers quarterback Giovanni Rescigno has struggled recently, in part because of hamstring and knee injuries. Also a factor: The sophomore didnt get his first college start until four weeks ago. He just hasnt been at full speed, Ash said. Gio is just a work in progress.KID STUFF: Maryland has started seven true freshmen this season, tied for most in the Football Bowl Subdivision with South Carolina. The Terps have also had 20 players make their first career start, tied for 11th-most in the FBS.---More AP college football at www.collegefootball.ap.org and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25. Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz