Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 74 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
jj009 Offline

21.11.2018 14:07
for Rio. He proudly waved around his red, white and blue flag -- with a little extra vigor, too.I love to have the colors (of th Antworten

EUGENE, Ore. -- Army reservist Sam Kendricks now gets to represent his country in a whole new way.On the Fourth of July, the second lieutenant captured the pole vault crown with a U.S. Track and Field Trials record jump that earned him an Olympic spot for Rio. He proudly waved around his red, white and blue flag -- with a little extra vigor, too.I love to have the colors (of the flag) in my hands, Kendricks said. Im lucky and Im very thankful for the grace to befall on me that I get to do this and compete for my country.My commitment to my country comes first and foremost.It was a big day all around for the Armed Forces in the pole vault, with U.S. Air Force star Cale Simmons taking second. Logan Cunningham was third.There were two other Air Force members in the field as well -- Dylan Bell and Joey Uhle, who had a mishap with his pole when it snapped in the middle of one of his jumps. Uhle didnt clear a height.It messes with your mind a bit, throws you off your balance, Uhle said.Kendricks was proud of his fellow servicemen.All great jumpers and serving their country on two fronts, Kendricks said.The 23-year-old certainly didnt disappoint on this day as he cleared 19 feet, 4 3/4 inches (5.91 meters) to break the trials record set by Tim Mack in 2004. It just so happened that Mack was on the sideline and encouraging Kendricks to top his mark.Later, Mack placed the gold medal around Kendricks neck.The meet record was a by-product of a lot of great jumping, Kendricks said. I was lucky enough to have a coach who had a plan.For that, he gave thanks to his dad, who happens to double as Kendricks coach. They hugged after he won.That was our goal, come out here and jump the bars like we did in practice, said Kendricks, a two-time NCAA champion at Mississippi who still trains in Oxford.This was quite a contrast to four years ago at trials, when Kendricks showed up in Eugene ready to compete -- but didnt. He boarded the plane with a spot in the field, but when he landed he was informed that, through some late additions, he was out.Kendricks scrambled to buy a ticket and watched from the stands.I saw it as a blessing. It really allowed me to have a hard goal, not to be on the bubble again, Kendricks said. An easy goal to set, but not necessarily easy to obtain when you dont know what future looks like. I made that promise, made stronger by fact I had to watch from sidelines.He was the clear favorite in this event, especially after taking second at the world indoor championships four months ago. Whats more, he had the second-best vault in the world this season, only trailing Olympic champion Renaud Lavillenie of France.The fans had his back, too.Theres that thunder in your heart when you hear the crowd behind you, especially when you look around, Kendricks said. Its funny, when you look to the left, you hear them right there in your ear, and then you look to your right and hear that clap, you get that double heartbeat action.It made me feel like everyone was behind me, and thats what I love about the pole vault. We get to be out there all day and you can really feel the crowd get behind you. Cheap Wholesale Adidas Shoes .com) - The game was all punts and field goals before Kodi Whitfields catch. Adidas Clearance Store . -- The Missouri Tigers might not have a roster full of superstars. http://www.clearanceadidas.com/ . At a news conference Tuesday where it was thought that the fiery Schallibaum may be shown the door after a dismal finish to the Major League Soccer season, team president Joey Saputo said no decision has been made on whether the Swiss Volcano will be back in 2014. Cheap Adidas Shoes For Sale . As the crowd erupted, Davis knocked the ball off the glass and back into his hands. With 1:14 to go in overtime, Davis sixth block also became his 17th rebound. That, along with his 32 points -- which tied a career high -- proved too much for Denver to overcome, and the Pelicans held on for their third straight victory, 111-107 on Sunday night. Cheap Adidas China Wholesale . Tracey comes to the Blue Bombers after spending over a decade with Queens University. Most recently he was the schools assistant football coach. LAKE FOREST, Ill. -- The Chicago Bears have placed quarterback Jay Cutler on injured reserve because of a season-ending right shoulder injury.The Bears announced the move Monday. Coach John Fox said last week that Cutler would not play again this season.Cutler injured his shoulder during a loss to the New York Giants on Nov. 20, but finished the game. He made five starts this season and completed 81 of 137 passes for 1,059 yards with four touchdowns and five interceptions.Because he doesnt have a high salary-cap figure for 2017, Cutler could be traded or cut in the offseason.Matt Barkley has started the past two games for Chicago (3-9), inncluding Sundays win over San Francisco.ddddddddddddThe Bears also signed defensive back Johnthan Banks and waived linebacker Lamin Barrow from injured reserve Monday.Banks has appeared in 52 games with 37 starts over four seasons with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2013-16) and Detroit Lions (2016). He has 132 tackles and seven interceptions in his career.Barrow has appeared in 32 games for the Denver Broncos (2014) and Bears (2015).---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL. Jerseys NFL China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Discount Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz