Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 78 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
jj009 Offline

26.11.2018 04:22
t is because if you have a gift to make people happy the way that shes made people happy, I mean thats OK, Ayesha said. She puts Antworten

NEW YORK -- Ayesha Curry remembers the first meal she cooked for her ultra-popular NBA player-husband Stephen Curry: a baked chicken dish. But the meal Stephen whipped up for his chef-wife wasnt as tasty.Or edible.The one time he cooked for me, it was awful. It was salty, cream of wheat, gushers lined up on a plate as garnish, Ayesha, 27, said in an interview Tuesday. It was cute, but I couldnt eat it.Ayesha said the Golden State Warriors point guard loved the first meal she made, which included his dads famous seasoning.So maybe thats the reason why were still married, she laughed. I dont know. I hope its more than that.Food has played a large part in the familys life -- and Ayeshas career. She just launched her first cookbook, The Seasoned Life (Little, Brown and Co.), and she cooks all the meals for her family -- including daughters Riley, 4, and Ryan, 1 -- without the help of a chef.No discredit to the people that do -- Im always watching and looking on social media at the stuff that they make -- but at home I think Im so prideful with my food and so I make everything, she said.For the book, she also worked independently: I food styled and cooked all the food for the photos myself, so it was just the photographer and I.Ayesha says the recipes are quick, easy and accessible. Some reflect her multicultural background -- her mother is Jamaican and Chinese and her father is black and Polish.Its a big part of the way I cook, the way I flavor my food, and I think it helped me growing up to be able to play around with my food and experiment, she said.Ayesha said she turned to food professionally after starting her cooking blog.Some of the standouts in her book include her Mama Alexanders brown sugar chicken, Stephens five-ingredient pasta (for game days) and her honey-peppered cast-iron biscuits. She came up with her pancrepes by accident.I just threw stuff together, put it in a pan and then realized I left out the thickening agent, what was going to fluff that pancake up, and it was the consistency of a crepe, but they were so delicious, she said. The whole family loves them. Theyre great. Its my happy accident.She says she enjoys cooking with her daughters, and getting Riley involved has helped expand her palette: The way that I get her to try stuff is by making it with me because then shes seeing whats going into (it) ... and shes feeling like shes accomplished something.Rileys become a social media star, garnering attention at her fathers basketball games, press conferences and more. Ayesha said its hard to deal with her daughters popularity.Its a little bit intimidating I think as a mom, a little bit scary `cause the intentions werent there for that to happen, but weve kind of taken it on and taken it for what it is because if you have a gift to make people happy the way that shes made people happy, I mean thats OK, Ayesha said. She puts a smile on peoples faces so were all right with it.Fame has also impacted Ayesha, who, while being a fan-favorite, has taken some criticism. Her angry Twitter rant earlier this year following a Warriors loss during the finals made her a target (she later apologized). And her wholesome image, while being lauded by some, has caused others to use her photos as memes with a holier-than-thou image.I think its silly. Its so funny how your personality and character can be shaped by other people and not yourself, and I would just like to say nobodys perfect. Im completely normal, she said.Shes hoping that her new cooking show, Ayeshas Homemade, will help deliver her true personality. It premieres Oct. 22 on the Food Network and was filmed at the Currys home in Alamo, California.I tend to be supergoofy and that will come off on the show, she said. Im just excited for people to see that I dont take things so seriously -- lifes too short, so weve got to have fun and make things easy.----Online:http://www.ayeshacurry.com/ NFL Stitched Jerseys . Ryan Garbutt had a goal and two assists as Dallas snapped a six-game losing streak with a 5-2 victory over the Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday night. Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping . There are some early surprises in the race for the Hart Trophy, but two of the contenders are the leagues biggest stars over the past decade. There are many more players in contention for the awards than just the three that Ive named, and a good or bad week can easily alter the landscape, but through the first 20 or so games of the NHL season, this is how the awards races look to me. http://www.stitchedwholesalejerseys.com/ . LOUIS -- Theres no telling how these wacky World Series games will end. Wholesale Football Jerseys China . -- Team after team passed on Andre Ellington in the draft. Nike NFL Jerseys China . Q: Team Canada announces their Olympic roster three weeks from today. Who is general manager Steve Yzerman watching? LeBrun: Over the last 48 hours, hes taken in the home-and-home between the Dallas Stars and Colorado Avalanche with Jamie Benn and Matt Duchene being the obvious targets. CHICAGO -- Backed by enough runs and some nifty defense, Jose Quintana finally reached a personal milestone hes been craving.Quintana pitched into the eighth inning to earn a career-best 10th win and Jose Abreu homered for the second straight game to lead the Chicago White Sox to a 4-2 victory over the Oakland Athletics on Sunday.This was really special for me, Quintana said. When the year started, (winning 10) was my first goal.All my guys, teammates, celebrated with me.Todd Frazier had three hits and drove in two runs, and Justin Morneau added an RBI double in Chicagos three-run first as the White Sox took the final two games of the series and handed Oakland its seventh loss in eight games. Tim Anderson also had three hits.Khris Davis hit his 32nd homer, a two-run shot , off Quintana (10-9) who finished with nine wins in each of the previous three seasons. The left-hander allowed struck out six and walked one in this one while allowing eight hits, and improved to 5-1 with a 2.25 ERA in his last nine starts.Frazier said the normally reserved Quintana was just yelling and screaming like a little kid when the White Sox re-entered their clubhouse.He deserves it, Frazier said. Sometimes you gotta get like that in this game.Quintana, who entered with a run support average of 3.31 per nine innings pitched -- second lowest in the AL -- got more help than usual from his teammates, both offensively and defensively. Center fielder J.B. Shuck made two great catches, including a running grab of Ryon Healys hard-hit line drive with two outs in the first and runners on second and third.The White Sox staked Quintana to a 3-0 lead in the bottom half.It helps a lot... with the lack of run support hes had over a period of time, manager Robin Ventura said. After that point, he was pretty strong.Quintana got two quick strikes on Jake Smolinski to lead off the eighth, but walked him and then was replaced by Nate Jones. After Jones tossed a scoreless inning, David Robertson go the last three outs for his 32nd save in 38 chances.Zach Neal (2-3) allowed four runs on eight hits in 4 2/3 innings as he started in place of Jesse Hahn, who had been expected to come off the disabled list. Hahn suffered discomfort in his strained right shoulder in a bullpen session on Friday and will need another rehab game before rejoining the Athleetics rotation.ddddddddddddOaklands Marcus Semien had two doubles and Smolinski singled twice, but the As dropped to 1-5 on a nine-game road trip.They (White Sox) did a lot of great work, especially in the outfield taking away extra-base hits -- multiple ones -- the last couple of games, manager Bob Melvin said.With two outs in the first, Morneau doubled in the first run, then Fraziers single drove in two more.After Semien led off the fourth with his second double of game, Davis followed with his homer deep to right center to cut it to 3-2. Shuck made a another great catch, this time diving to grab Brett Eibners sinking liner , for the second out.Abreu led off the bottom half with his 16th homer to make it 4-2.FIRST HITOaklands Chad Pinder, who went 0 for 4 in major league debut Saturday, was back in the lineup at second base and got an infield single in the seventh for his first hit . The As second-round pick in 2013, Pinder is the 46th player to appear in a game for Oakland this season.TRAINERS ROOMAthletics: DH Billy Butler sat out with a stomach illness for the second day. ... LHP Sean Doolittle, on the DL since June 26 (strained left shoulder), will have his rehab assignment at Triple-A Nashville extended a few more days. ... RHP Henderson Alvarez, out all season as recovers from shoulder surgery, threw 25 pitches in a bullpen session on Sunday and will be re-evaluated on Monday.White Sox: INF Tyler Saladino (back) didnt start for a third game for what manager Robin Ventura called precautionary reasons, but is expected to return Tuesday. ... 2B Brett Lawrie (hamstring, quadriceps) left Double-A Birminghams game on Saturday after four innings after sitting out two games. Ventura said Lawrie needs to show he can go longer in a game before returning.UP NEXTAthletics: RHP Andrew Triggs (0-1, 4.98) faces RHP Carlos Carrasco (8-6, 3.34) as the As open a three game series at Cleveland.White Sox: Following a day off on Monday, LHP Carlos Rodon (3-8, 4.26) takes the mound against Jake Thompson (1-2, 8.79) when Chicago hosts the Phillies in the first of a two-game set. Rodon is 1-0 with a 2.00 ERA and 16 strikeouts in his last three starts after a stint on DL (sprained left wrist). Chiefs Jerseys China Cheap Nike Chargers Jerseys Cheap Nike Raiders Jerseys Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys China Cheap Nike Giants Jerseys Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys For Sale Wholesale Redskins Jerseys China Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Packers Jerseys China Cheap Vikings Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Panthers Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Saints Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cardinals Jerseys China Cheap Rams Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Nike 49ers Jerseys Seahawks Jerseys China Bears Jerseys China Cheap Nike Bills Jerseys Ravens Jerseys China Wholesale Falcons Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz