Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 85 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
jj009 Offline

27.11.2018 13:41
s/]Cheap Nike Chargers Jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.cheapraidersjerseys.us/]Cheap Nike Raiders Jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.ch Antworten

MEXICO CITY, Mexico -- Sebastian Vettel has refused to get excited about Ferraris strong one-lap? pace during Friday practice at the Mexican Grand Prix, but says his team had a positive day at the Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez.Vettel finished the session 0.004s ahead of Lewis Hamilton as the Ferrari appeared to be better suited to the low grip conditions. Mercedes habitually runs lower power settings on Friday, but even with Hamilton ahead of Vettel the pace of the Ferrari still represents a big step forward compared to the last round in Austin.I think Lewis lap didnt look particularly good, so I think he has a little bit more in the pocket, Vettel said. But our pace was already very good last year, so it seems there might be something about Mexico City that suits Ferrari and hopefully we can carry that momentum into tomorrow. Its difficult to say, its Friday after all, so not the time to get excited. If we are in the same position tomorrow afternoon then we can be excited.Overall, we had a very good day, not judging the result but just judging the feeling of overall pace, and not just for one lap but all the laps we did. And we didnt have any problems and we were ahead of schedule leaving the garage, which is a very good sign. So overall a very good day.Vettel complained about traffic over the radio a number of times and afterwards compared the situation to driving on Mexico Citys clogged highways.Maybe it was just me today, but I felt that I was actually in Mexico City and not on the track today because there was so much traffic. I guess everybody was fighting with the same problems of making the tyres last, especially with the super-softs.I dont know entirely because I had so much traffic that I didnt have successive laps. But overall the pace was good, so thats the more important thing. I think we can still improve tomorrow and go from there. Air Jordan 11 Retro Low Cheap . Ouellette, from Montreal, already has three Olympic gold medals since joining the team in 1999. Jordan 11 For Sale Cheap . The 28-year-old from Calgary matched his career best after missing just one shot in his two rounds of shooting in the mens 10-kilometre sprint competition. Smith finished in 23 minutes 15. http://www.cheapairjordan11.com/ . Defencemen Drew Doughty, Shea Weber and forward Ryan Getzlaf also scored for the Canadians, who started their gold-medal defence 2-0. Goalie Roberto Luongo, getting the call in place of Game 1 starter Carey Price, was solid when needed in making 23 saves for the shutout. Cheap Jordan 11 Wholesale . Ouellette, from Montreal, already has three Olympic gold medals since joining the team in 1999. Cheap Jordan 11 Low . The 15th-ranked Canadian men lost the opening two games of their European tour: 19-15 to No. 17 Georgia and 21-20 to No. RIO DE JANEIRO -- Allyson Felix and LaShawn Merritt are two savvy track stars whove been around long enough to know that not everything always goes to plan.Over the final, topsy-turvy 30 minutes at the Olympic track Saturday night, both Americans came away with prizes theyd been wishing for all along.Those prizes were both golds from the 4x400 relays, and the United States exited the final night of action at Olympic Stadium with 31 medals -- the most it has taken in a non-boycotted Olympics since 1956, when the world and track were both very different places.One of those 31 had been looking to go to 41-year-old Bernard Lagat in the 5,000 meters. He actually finished fifth but two runners ahead of him, including American Paul Chelimo , were disqualified for interference. A review ensued, Chelimo was reinstated to silver and Lagat dropped to fifth -- a bummer for the elder statesman of the U.S. track team, but some sort of sign for the team: Even when it lost, it won.All those reviews and appeals made for a strange scene as the program came to a close. Mo Farah, Chelimo and Hagos Gebrhiwet marched to the podium to receive their medals nearly an hour after the evenings final race in front of a few thousand stragglers in the stands.That was wacky. But the nights biggest surprise came from Matthew Centrowitz, who shocked the field in a slow 1,500-meter final and became the first American to win a gold in the metric mile since 1908. His time was 3 minutes, 50 seconds.Doing my victory lap, I literally kept screaming to everyone I know, `Are you kidding me? Centrowitz said.Felix spent a lot of the week saying the same thing -- and not in a good way.This has been an adjust-on-the-fly year for Americas best-known track star -- her failure to make the team for the 200 meters, her jaw-dropping silver-medal moment when a diving sprinter from the Bahamas beat her in the 400 and more. But on back-to-back nights, she took relay gold.This time, she ran a 49.66-second anchor lap in the 4x400. Over the second and third laps, Americans Natasha Hastings and Phyllis Francis held big leads, only to watch them dwindle dramatically as they legged out their final meterss.ddddddddddddFelix took the green baton about two steps ahead of Jamaicas Novelene Williams-Mills, and slowly, steadily expanded it for a total time of 3 minutes, 19.06 seconds and a 1.28-second win. Yes, the United States may have relay problems -- see, the mens 4x100, which flamed out again the night before -- but this certainly isnt one of them. The race has gone to America six straight times.The look on Felixs face as she crossed the line and waved the green baton said what words could not: Thank goodness, its finally over.The toughest, without a doubt, Felix said of her 2016. This year, you make plans and want everything to go according to schedule. Nothing went according to schedule.Merritt went a similar route. He was caught in the tail wind of South African Wayde van Nierkerks world-record 400 run earlier in the week and settled for bronze. Then, Merritt was a bit player in the Usain Bolt going-away party, finishing sixth in the 200.But Bolt was long gone -- having stopped by the track quickly to receive gold medal No. 9 and take a selfie with Farah -- and South Africa had left the building, too.As Felix had done minutes earlier, Merritt took a narrow lead and opened it way up. This relay gold goes with those he took in both the 4x4 relay and the 400 flat in 2008.It wasnt all perfect for the red, white and blue.High jumpers Chaunte Lowe, a mother of three who finally felt ready for her Olympic moment, and Vashti Cunningham, daughter of former NFL quarterback Randall, finished fourth and 13th in a contest taken by Ruth Beitia of Spain.In the nights other finals, South African Caster Semenya won the 800 meters and Thomas Rohler of Germany won javelin in results that surprised nobody.That the Americans are leading the medals table is no shock, either. Theyve done it at every games since 1992.The numbers may not have shocked anyone. Some of the names, and where they ended up on the finish list, certainly did.I would have been really happy with a silver, Centrowitz said. And coming away with gold is unbelievable. Chiefs Jerseys China Cheap Nike Chargers Jerseys Cheap Nike Raiders Jerseys Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys China Cheap Nike Giants Jerseys Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys For Sale Wholesale Redskins Jerseys China Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Packers Jerseys China Cheap Vikings Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Panthers Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Saints Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cardinals Jerseys China Cheap Rams Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Nike 49ers Jerseys Seahawks Jerseys China Bears Jerseys China Cheap Nike Bills Jerseys Ravens Jerseys China Wholesale Falcons Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz