Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 95 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
jj009 Offline

30.11.2018 14:49
apraidersjerseys.us/]Cheap Nike Raiders Jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.cheapcowboysjerseys.us/]Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys China[/u Antworten

BUFFALO, N.Y. -- Sabres coach Ron Rolston added NHL experience to his new staff by hiring Joe Sacco on Tuesday. Sacco is a former NHL player who spent the past four seasons as the Colorado Avalanche coach before being fired in April after the team missed the playoffs for a third straight year. Sacco had a 130-134-40 record and was an NHL coach of the year finalist in 2010 after leading the Avalanche to the playoffs in his first season. In May, Sacco coached the U.S. national team to win a bronze medal at the World Championships in Sweden. Rolston described Sacco as an ideal fit because of his coaching experience and familiarity with teaching young players, as he had done with the rebuilding Avalanche. And Rolston had to remain patient in waiting for Sacco, who had been a candidate for at least two NHL head-coaching vacancies. "Once those opportunities passed, it was a situation where -- at that point -- he was obviously a no-brainer to bring in and talk to," Rolston said. "In terms of what we had here and the direction we were going, we thought hed be a perfect fit." The Sabres are in transition by rebuilding through youth. Rolston is part of the teams transformation. He took over as interim coach in February after Lindy Ruff was fired. He was then hired on a full-time basis in May after closing the season with a 15-11-5 record. Saccos hiring fills one of two openings in Buffalo after Rolston fired both bench coaches, James Patrick and Kevyn Adams. Rolston intends to hire one more assistant, while confirming hes retained two assistants, Teppo Numminen and goalie coach Jim Corsi. Rolston and Sacco have ties to USA Hockey, but have never worked together. Sacco was a forward during 13 seasons in the NHL before retiring in 2003. Drafted by the Maple Leafs in 1987, he finished with 213 points (94 goals, 119 assists) in 738 career games split between Toronto, Anaheim, the New York Islanders, Washington and Philadelphia. Earlier in the day, Sabres general manager Darcy Regier indicated he wasnt prepared to make a major splash once the NHLs free-agency period opens Friday. He is instead interested in targeting veteran role players who would be able to complement Buffalos young lineup. "Our focus is going to be on supporting this younger group," Regier said. "It means fit. And the fit may be positional, it may be character, it may be to add some scoring." Regier remains noncommital as to whether he intends to trade his two star veterans, goalie Ryan Miller and forward Thomas Vanek. Both players are entering the final years of their contracts, leaving their futures uncertain in Buffalo. "Its incumbent upon me to have a sense of what the marketplace is or re-sign them, versus allowing them to become unrestricted and just have very good assets walk out the door," Regier said. "It would be fair to characterize that Im actively finding out what the marketplace is." ---- NOTES: After an up-and-down rookie season, C Mikhail Grigorenko can expect to play all of next year in Buffalo. Though the 2012 first-round draft pick is still eligible to play at the Canadian junior level, Regier said he intends to have Grigorenko develop with the Sabres. ... Regier said D Alexander Sulzer will become a free agent. ... The Sabres will hold a three-day rookie development camp in Buffalo next week. Wholesale Jersys From China . Once again Jordan Cieciwa (@FitCityJordan) and I (@LynchOnSports) go head to head in our picks. Last weekend at UFC Fight Night 32 my #TeamLynch got the best of #TeamJC by a score of 9-6. Let us know which side youre on for UFC 167 use the hashtag #TeamLynch or #TeamJC on Twitter. Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping . The Cincinnati Reds remain perfect with their speedy rookie outfielder in the starting lineup. http://www.wholesalechinajerseyscheap.com/ . Brazilian national coach Luiz Felipe Scolari has confirmed that the veteran goalkeeper is set to join Toronto on loan, saying it will help him be ready for the World Cup. Wholesale NFL Jerseys China . -- If Henry Burris has his way, he will be the starting quarterback to lead the Hamilton Tiger-Cats back to the Grey Cup next year. Cheap China Jerseys . Carey Price didnt, but he still came out on top against one of his rivals for the No. 1 job at the Sochi Games. The Anahim Lake, B.C., native was stellar in making 39 saves in his home province and Lars Eller got credit for a bizarre short-handed winner as the Canadiens defeated the Canucks 4-1. PITTSBURGH -- After knee injuries in back-to-back years, Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger said Wednesday he doesnt plan to change his style of standing in the pocket and taking hits.Maybe I need to [change my game], but I cant get myself to do it, said Roethlisberger, who has been sacked 450 times during his career. When I feel healthy and ready to go, Ill feel ready to go. ... Ive gone through this before; my body will tell me best how Ill feel.Roethlisberger was limited in practice Wednesday as he battles back from surgery to repair a torn meniscus in his left knee on Oct. 17, and he hopes to play against the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday.He ran with the first-team unit and dropped back to throw several times.Roethlisberger, 34, missed four games with a sprained MCL last year. He said that controlling the knee swelling will be important this week, as well as being able to feel comfortable out there, protect myself.He lookeed like himself.dddddddddddd In a sense, its still probably a pain thing, guard Ramon Foster said.?Backup Landry Jones is available to start if necessary. Coach Mike Tomlin, when asked whether Roethlisberger could dress but not start, said all options are on the table this week with him and other Steelers players.Roethlisberger came off the bench in Week 10 last season to throw for 379 yards in a 30-9 win over the Cleveland Browns.The veteran quarterback said hell simply tell [Tomlin] how I feel after today and go from there.Roethlisberger called the torn meniscus suffered in Week 6 against Miami a freaky injury.Maybe Im just getting too old, he joked.With 13 years in the league, Roethlisberger is the second-longest-tenured NFL player in the Steelers locker room behind linebacker James Harrison (14). Chiefs Jerseys China Cheap Nike Chargers Jerseys Cheap Nike Raiders Jerseys Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys China Cheap Nike Giants Jerseys Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys For Sale Wholesale Redskins Jerseys China Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Packers Jerseys China Cheap Vikings Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Panthers Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Saints Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cardinals Jerseys China Cheap Rams Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Nike 49ers Jerseys Seahawks Jerseys China Bears Jerseys China Cheap Nike Bills Jerseys Ravens Jerseys China Wholesale Falcons Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz