Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 77 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
jj009 Offline

02.12.2018 09:05
All summer, we had a bad taste in our mouths, said forward Connar Tava, a graduate transfer who wasnt a part of the 2015-16 team Antworten

BOSTON -- Boston College dribbled out the clock, and the few hundred fans at the Conte Forum rose to sing the school fight song.So this is what it looks like after a BC victory.The Eagles snapped a 20-game losing streak on Tuesday night, getting 16 points from Jerome Robinson and 13 rebounds from Mo Jeffers to beat Maryland-Eastern Shore 73-57. It was BCs first victory since Dec. 30, 2015, including an 0-18 Atlantic Coast Conference record that was a first for the league.All summer, we had a bad taste in our mouths, said forward Connar Tava, a graduate transfer who wasnt a part of the 2015-16 team that went 7-25 and lost its last 19 games. This was a stepping stone. We need to build off it.Tava had 10 rebounds, and A.J. Turner scored 13 points for BC (1-1), which opened the season with a loss to Nicholls State that stretched the losing streak to 20.Coach Jim Christian said his players werent dwelling on the skid -- especially the five freshmen and two transfers who had no part of it.Seven of them are 1-1. Those guys dont worry about any of that, he said. People outside worry about it -- and they should. But inside, we just needed to get better. We got better.Bakari Copeland scored 14 points and Dontae Caldwell had 10 rebounds for the Hawks (0-3).Copeland made the first basket of the game for the Hawks only lead. It was tied 5-all before BC scored eight straight points. The Eagles went on an 8-1 run near the end of the first half to open a 39-27 lead.The Hawks got as close as seven points, 49-42, with 12 minutes left in the second. But Ky Bowman hit a 3-pointer, Jordan Chatman made a basket and A.J. Turner and Garland Owens had dunks to make it a 16-point game.The thing I really wanted to see was a response, Christian said. We came out the first five minutes and played hard. Thats progress.BIG PICTUREMaryland-Eastern Shore: In the middle of a five-game road trip, the Hawks travel to Kansas, Colorado and Louisiana before returning home.Boston College: The losing streak is over. The Eagles will try to pick up a couple of more wins on the non-conference schedule before resuming ACC play on Jan. 1 against Syracuse.SHORE SCOREThe Hawks scored 71 and 73 points in their two losses, to George Washington and Maryland-Baltimore County. They had gone 23 straight games without scoring as few as 57.To keep them at (57) was a huge step forward for us, Christian said.MORE REGRETSRobinson was a freshman on the BC team that went winless in the ACC, but its the 79-73 loss to Nicholls State that was on his mind this weekend.That night, I didnt really talk to anybody. It was not the way I wanted the season to start, he said. We went right back to work after it. We didnt want to have a relapse.UP NEXTMaryland-Eastern Shore: Plays at Wichita State on Sunday.Boston College: Hosts Stony Brook on Sunday in the opening round of the Barclays Center Classic. Air Max Plus Clearance . The news was first reported on Gonzalezs Twitter account and confirmed by the Rockies. Gonzalez has a six-week window before position players have their first workout at spring training in Arizona. Cheap Air Max Plus Shoes . - Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco is not a fan of his teams use of the wildcat formation, saying "it makes you look like a high school offence. http://www.cheapairmaxplus.com/ . -- For the first time in two months, an opponent was standing up to Alabama. Cheap Air Max Plus . In taking its goal tally to 99 in all competitions already this season, City delivered another demonstration of its lethal firepower at Etihad Stadium to set up a fourth-round match at home to another second-tier team -- Watford. Air Max Plus Online .ca! Hi Kerry, Its another day and here we are looking at another dubious hit to the head. In this case Blue Jackets forward Brandon Dubinsky elbowed Saku Koivu in the head about a second after he dished off the puck to a teammate, knocking him unconscious. Memphis native and IMG Academy big man Isaiah Stokes has signed with the?Florida Gators, he told ESPN on Friday.There was some uncertainty whether the 6-foot-9, 255-pound younger brother of NBA free-agent forward Jarnell Stokes had signed with the Gators. He told ESPN he signed with the Gators during the early signing period, but he had hoped to keep it quiet until he returned home for Christmas break so he could make an announcement in front of his family.My brother did that, and I was there, Isaiah Stokes said. So I wanted to do it in front of my 9-year-old sister, Kaitlin.Stokes, who is No. 60 in the ESPN 100 rankings, said he chose Florida over Iowa State, Tennessee, TCU and North Carolina.My heart was at Florida, Stokes said.ddddddddddddI love the plan that Coach (Mike) White has for me. Coach said hes going to give me the opportunity to expand my game. Its a great program and I felt like it was the best fit for me.Stokes was a two-sport star until about a year ago, when he decided to give up football. He played both sports as a sophomore in high school, but gave up football and lost about 50 pounds in order to focus on basketball.Jarnell Stokes played 28 games for three NBA teams over three seasons, and he was waived by the Denver Nuggets on Nov. 15.Thats my love -- basketball, Isaiah Stokes said. Chiefs Jerseys China Cheap Nike Chargers Jerseys Cheap Nike Raiders Jerseys Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys China Cheap Nike Giants Jerseys Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys For Sale Wholesale Redskins Jerseys China Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Packers Jerseys China Cheap Vikings Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Panthers Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Saints Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cardinals Jerseys China Cheap Rams Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Nike 49ers Jerseys Seahawks Jerseys China Bears Jerseys China Cheap Nike Bills Jerseys Ravens Jerseys China Wholesale Falcons Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz