Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 99 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
dasg234 Offline

02.12.2018 15:49
half, they could not find a way past Petr Cech. Flamini says his two-footed tackle was not malicious We found it difficult to g Antworten

Kimi Raikkonen admits the lap which earned him third on grid for the Brazilian Grand Prix was still pretty average.Raikkonen jumped up to third late in the session, putting him ahead of Red Bulls Max Verstappen on the second row of the grid. Despite being best of the rest behind the Mercedes drivers Raikkonen admits he had been struggling for pace before and during his last attempt.I struggled the whole qualifying, in a few places, a few corners and in the middle sector, he said. To be honest the last lap was pretty average in my view, but obviously it was enough to be in third place. The Mercedes seems to be a bit too far.I struggled in the first two corners with tyre warm-up a bit and even the middle I wasnt very happy but I dont mind, it was good enough for this and we will see what we can do.Red Bull came into the weekend hoping to fight Mercedes again but has slipped into the clutches of Ferrari as it has progressed. There is one of either car on the second and third row and Raikkonen thinks the complexion of the grid shows Ferrari is still making improvements this late in the year.Its been very close with Red Bull, most of the year. Sometimes weve been a bit behind, sometimes in front. I think weve done in the recent races a very good job as a team, improved in certain areas, tried new things and have learned some positive things.As a team weve worked very well and that has helped us to go back to where we were at the start of the year. Hopefully we can have a good, strong race tomorrow. I think its all about learning from what weve done, improving things and having everyone pushing in the same direction. Cheap Chicago White Sox Jerseys . MORITZ, Switzerland -- Fog prevented downhill racers from getting their Olympic dress rehearsal. Cheap New York Mets Jerseys . The 27-year-old Scrivens will be joining his third NHL club since signing with the Toronto Maple Leafs as a free agent in 2010. The move also reunites with him with head coach Dallas Eakins from their time together with the American Hockey Leagues Toronto Marlies. http://www.cheapworldseriesjerseys.com/ . Woodson said during a radio interview Thursday that the Knicks Carmelo Anthony doesnt get the same calls as other superstars. Cheap Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys . They had already blown a double-digit lead, fans were hitting the exits, and a long seven-game road trip waited at the end. Cheap Colorado Rockies Jerseys . LOUIS -- St.Eddie Howe believes Mathieu Flamini should have been given a straight red card for his tackle on Dan Gosling during Bournemouths 2-0 defeat by Arsenal. The Arsenal midfielders two-footed challenge on the Bournemouth man earned him a yellow card from referee Kevin Friend, but Howe insists the decision to send him off was not a difficult one. The incident came in the eighth minute with the score at 0-0, before Arsenal went on to win 2-0 thanks to goals from Mesut Ozil and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain. Graeme Souness and Thierry Henry were both in agreement that Flamini should have been sent off Howe told Sky Sports: I thought it was a red, I had a very good view, it looked two footed and potentially off the floor. Ive only seen it live but my initial view is definite red card. Bournemouth 0-2 Arsenal Arsenal moved bacck to within five points of leaders Leicester For me it wasnt a difficult decision, I felt that the two-footed tackle has been outlawed, and it was a red card.ddddddddddddThe result leaves Bournemouth in 15th place, five points above the drop zone. Despite improving in the second half, they could not find a way past Petr Cech. Flamini says his two-footed tackle was not malicious We found it difficult to get pressure on the ball and influence their possession in the first half, said Howe.We worked on a few things at half-time, we managed to get more pressure on the ball, we managed to dominate the ball, in fact, in the second half.It was just the cutting edge on that final ball and final finish, and obviously [Cech] is world class and he made a couple of great saves. Also See: Match report As it happened Bournemouth video Bournemouth fixtures Chiefs Jerseys China Cheap Nike Chargers Jerseys Cheap Nike Raiders Jerseys Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys China Cheap Nike Giants Jerseys Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys For Sale Wholesale Redskins Jerseys China Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Packers Jerseys China Cheap Vikings Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Panthers Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Saints Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cardinals Jerseys China Cheap Rams Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Nike 49ers Jerseys Seahawks Jerseys China Bears Jerseys China Cheap Nike Bills Jerseys Ravens Jerseys China Wholesale Falcons Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz