Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 56 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
t123 Offline

03.12.2018 13:13
ired to first for the third out in the seventh inning of the Dodgers?2-1 win in Los Angeles.Bumgarner emphatically shouted, appa Antworten

The benches emptied Monday night in another epic battle between the San Francisco Giants and Los Angeles Dodgers?and team aces Madison Bumgarner and Clayton Kershaw.The confrontation started when Bumgarner fielded a ground ball by Yasiel Puig and fired to first for the third out in the seventh inning of the Dodgers?2-1 win in Los Angeles.Bumgarner emphatically shouted, apparently celebrating the final out. But it appeared Puig thought Bumgarner was shouting at him, which led the two to exchange words and the benches to clear.No punches were thrown, but each side traded several pushes and shoves.I just ran, and he was looking in my direction, Puig said through a translator, and he asked why I was looking at him, and then I asked him why he was looking at me.Monday continued a tradition of sorts between Bumgarner and Puig. It was at least the third time they have exchanged heated words on the field, though it was the first known instance since September 2014.In May 2014, after Puig hit a 431-foot home run to center field and flipped his bat, Bumgarner took exception and waited for Puig as he rounded third base before the two exchanged pleasantries as tempers flared.Four months later, on Sept. 23, 2014, Puig made a move toward the mound after he was hit by a Bumgarner pitch. More words were exchanged before the benches cleared and bullpens emptied, and Puig had to be held back by an umpire and several teammates.Bumgarner didnt return for the eighth inning Monday. He limited the Dodgers to one hit with no walks and 10 strikeouts in seven shutout innings. With his second-inning double, Puig stood as the only Dodger to reach base against Bumgarner.Puig said he thought Bumgarner might have been reacting in anger to the fact that the only hit he had given up was to him.Every time I face him, it seems like we have those problems, Puig said. It seems to work out because we win.Puig said he wasnt sure whether Bumgarner had something personal against him.I dont know. Go ask him, he said.Bumgarner appeared to still be annoyed after the game.I didnt hear what was going on, he said. I just got him out, and he tried to stare me down or something. Thats what it looked like to me.Its good that we won, partly because of that, first baseman?Adrian Gonzalez?said of the bench-clearing incident in a postgame interview on the Dodgers broadcast after he lined a game-winning double to right field in the ninth?inning. [Puig] was just playing baseball. He didnt do anything. Thats something that Madisons got to do a better job of -- just getting into the dugout.Giants manager Bruce Bochy had his back turned and was retreating down the dugout steps when the fracas broke out.Theyre not going to go out to dinner, he said. Its been going on for a while, so it doesnt surprise me anymore.Information from ESPN Stats & Information and The Associated Press was used in this report. Cheap Air Max Shoes Online .Y. -- Vancouver Canucks goaltender Roberto Luongo had little trouble picking up his first shutout of the season against a Buffalo Sabres team thats having trouble scoring goals. Air Max Sale Cheap . Isner, ranked No. 14, won his eighth career singles title and took the title in New Zealand for the second time after his victory in 2010. The match was similar to Isners quarterfinal victory over fifth-seeded Philipp Kohlschreiber which went to three sets, all tiebreaks and contained no breaks of serve. http://www.airmaxcheapwholesale.com/ .J. -- Seven games into a disappointing season, New York Giants defensive catalyst Jason Pierre-Paul is getting the feeling hes back. Cheap Nike Air Max Clearance . -- When the Florida Panthers fell behind by two goals in the first period to the top team in the NHL, it appeared they were on their way to yet another loss. Cheap Air Max Clearance . -- On the field, it was business as usual for Jameis Winston and No. METAIRIE, La. -- The New Orleans Saints are so eager to generate some momentum after a sloppy start to the preseason that quarterback Drew Brees is likely to start his first preseason finale since 2006 on Thursday night against the Baltimore Ravens.Were gonna play a lot of our guys early on in this game, Saints coach Sean Payton said Tuesday. I think its important that those guys get work at those positions. And so our plan early in the first quarter is to play our starters and then make a transition at some point.When asked if that includes Brees and others who wouldnt normally play in the preseason finale, Payton said, Our plan is to start the game playing our guys. Yeah, thats our plan.Brees hasnt been too shabby this summer, completing 15 of 21 passes for 144 yards, two touchdowns and one interception.But the offense, in general, has flopped during New Orleans 0-3 start -- with the offensive line especially struggling in both pass protection and the run game.I dont know the playing time at this point, but I know the mindset this whole week has been that were playing, Brees said. We had a lot to work on obviously coming off of last week. And its just part of the process. Weve just got things were really trying to fine-tune, some things that are still in the works, to be honest with you. ...The more time we can get together, the better.When someone pointed oout to Brees that he hadnt played in a preseason finale in 10 years, he said, Doesnt matter to me, football is football, a games a game.ddddddddddddThe Saints starting defense played better in the first two exhibition games before getting torched by the Pittsburgh Steelers in a 27-14 loss last week.And the Saints have repeatedly hurt themselves in the turnover department. Their margin of minus-6 (three takeaways, nine giveaways) ranks 31st among NFL teams this summer.We have to find ways to win games, safety Roman Harper said. This preseason, weve been finding ways to lose games.The timing couldnt be much worse, considering Payton stressed last month that he would place more of an emphasis than ever this year on winning preseason games. Payton said this young Saints team needed to build confidence and a winning culture following back-to-back 7-9 seasons.However, Payton said after Fridays loss to Pittsburgh that he is not concerned about any sort of demoralizing effect.I dont see it spiraling, Payton said. This is a good group. Theyre working hard. The key is that we just recognize the things. Weve still got more time here, but weve got to have a sense of urgency about some of these things that have shown up more than just one game. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz