Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 64 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
jj009 Offline

04.12.2018 13:00
excuse for their form. And he felt City failed to perform to their potential before Harry Kane scored a controversially-awarded Antworten

Thierry Henry and Jamie Carragher think Manchester Citys title chances may have gone, following the 2-1 home defeat to Tottenham. Manuel Pellegrinis side remain six points behind Leicester and four adrift of both Tottenham and Arsenal - who beat the Premier League leaders in Sundays early kick-off.City have lost two home games to title rivals following the announcement that Pep Guardiola would replace Pellegrini next season, but Sky Sports pundit Henry does not think thats an excuse for their form. And he felt City failed to perform to their potential before Harry Kane scored a controversially-awarded penalty in the 53rd minute at the Etihad.I dont think so, said Henry when asked if City would win the title.This league is so crazy and they could go on a run. I might see you in four weeks and youll tell remind me of what I said four weeks ago, but it looks like its going to be very difficult for them. Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini expressed his dismay over referee Mark Clattenburg They went on a run away from home of not winning for six league games [September to December]. That has nothing to do with Pep Guardiola coming. No one knew he was going to come at that time.Today the penalty actually made them play. They started to play at that particular moment.They can only be upset with themselves right there. Yes, the decision wasnt the right decision but they started to play at that particular moment.Its a bit too late - and its nothing to do with Pep Guardiola. Vincent Kompany returned to the Man City team Fellow Sky Sports pundit Carragher agrees City will struggle to catch all three of the sides now above them in the Premier League.I dont think they can, he added.The gap is still six points and it was that before the game, but its the fact two teams have got four points on them and Leicester have got six on them.Its not the biggest gap in the world, but you are looking at three teams to drop points and capitalise.City won the title under Pellegrini in 2014 - but Carragher now feels the team is too old and slow to sustain a title push. Patrick Davison is joined by Niall Quinn at the Etihad Stadium to discuss the biggest talking points in Tottenhams 2-1 win This is a Man City team who have been fantastic over the last four or five years, he said.Last season we said at times it looked like an old team coming to the end of its cycle. Kevin De Bruyne is a massive miss; he provided the energy, assists and goals that they look like they are lacking.This is something weve seen before towards the end of seasons and I dont think its Pellegrini. We saw it at the end of Roberto Mancinis time.Even though they have been a great side they can be lethargic at times, and slow. Tottenham today were quick in their passing and their closing down, everything they did. Get Sky Sports Alerts Breaking news, line ups and goal alerts from your football club - direct to your mobile Also See: Man City 1-2 Tottenham As it happened Kane happy with win Leicester played like champions Nike Air Max 90 China . Dukurs winning time was 1 minute, 45.76 seconds, a quarter-second better than Russias Alexander Tretiakov. Lativas Tomass Dukurs was third, 1.41 seconds off the pace. Jon Montgomery of Eckville, Alta. Cheap Air Max 90 Free Shipping . Kuznetsov, who was selected by the Capitals in the first round of the 2010 NHL Entry Draft, has been playing for his hometown team Chelyabinsk Traktor of the KHL. http://www.airmax90wholesale.com/ . Bradwell was scheduled to become a free agent Tuesday. Born and raised in Toronto, Bradwell is entering his sixth CFL season, with all six played for his hometown Argonauts. Cheap Air Max 90 Wholesale . Pirlo limped out of Sundays 1-0 win over Udinese after just 13 minutes. Juventus says Pirlo underwent tests on Monday which revealed he has "a second-degree lesion to the collateral medial ligament in his right knee. Air Max 90 Wholesale . A statement from the worlds top-ranked player says all checks "were satisfactory and showed positive evolution" regarding the injury, which contributed to his loss to Stanislas Wawrinka in the final in Melbourne. Lewis Hamilton says it is an awesome feeling to be winning over doubters who have criticised his lifestyle outside of Formula One.The three-time world champion has earned a number of critics who have claimed that his off-track activities have affected his focus and form, particularly during the final three races of 2015 -- won by Nico Rosberg -- and after a difficult start to 2016.When asked for his thoughts on former McLaren driver John Watson admitting that he has changed his opinion on the Britons lifestyle choices, Hamilton replied: Well firstly I think thats awesome. I like that view and -- including myself -- in general I think its easy for all of us to get stuck in our ways and in our views.Sometimes were not open-minded about things and being willing to shift your perception or your opinions. I think its taken a long time, its been ten years! Ive definitely seen plenty of interesting stories from him so its nice that is the case. For me, I just live the life the way I want to live it and theres not a day goes by that I regret living iit.ddddddddddddI really believe that you never know when its your last day so the most important thing is to enjoy and embrace whatever opportunity it is that you have ahead of you and if youve got set goals put everything into it.Hamilton has overturned a 43-point deficit to Mercedes teammate Rosberg, outscoring his title rival by 62 points since their opening-lap collision in Spain, to take a 19-point advantage into the second half of the season.Hamilton hopes he can continue his form in the remainder of 2016 and change more peoples perceptions on how he spends his time outside of F1.I think thats a really positive thing to see -- not only in this little scenario but in life in general -- when people do turn, he said.Every day I want to continue to do what I do and drive the way I drive and hopefully over the next God knows how many years, if I change one other persons perception I think that would be a success. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz