Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 63 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
dasg234 Offline

10.12.2018 15:28
p://www.cheap49ersjersey.com/]cheap 49ers jer Antworten

CRANBERRY, Pa. -- Motivation abounds for the Pittsburgh Penguins and San Jose Sharks, who will renew acquaintances on Thursday at PPG Paints Arena.Most obviously, its the first meeting between the clubs since they squared off in the Stanley Cup final last spring.That might be a bigger deal for San Jose, which lost in six games as the Penguins clinched the title and skated around with the Stanley Cup on the Sharks home ice.Obviously, it doesnt feel good when you lose to a team in the final, so you take a little pride in wanting to beat them, and you definitely get a little more hyped up for those kinds of games, San Jose center Chris Tierney told the San Jose Mercury News.The Sharks are 3-1 following a 3-2 win Tuesday against the New York Islanders.The defending champion Penguins already have the bragging rights, but they are looking at this as a big game in part on what has happened much more recently.After winning their first two games, the Penguins (2-1-1) have lost two in a row -- including a 4-0 defeat at Montreal on Tuesday that left them largely dissatisfied with their effort and discipline.That puts a bit different spin on the rematch with the Sharks.Theyre well aware of how good San Jose is and what the challenge is going to be, Pittsburgh coach Mike Sullivan said of his players. The one thing about this league is there are no easy games. Youve got to bring your A-game each and every night to give yourself a chance.But certainly, coming off the type of game we had (Tuesday) night and moving forward, there should be plenty of motivation for us to make sure that we respond the right way.That doesnt mean the Sharks come in as a faceless opponent.I think itll be ramped up a little bit, Penguins winger Bryan Rust said. Theyre going to have a chip on their shoulder. And we obviously didnt play great (Tuesday), so were going to have a little chip on our shoulder. I think its going to be a good, physical, playoff-like atmosphere.San Jose coach Pete DeBoer is interested in seeing what the atmosphere will be.I dont know what the emotions will be until I get there, he told the San Jose Mercury News. Its tough to go on that long of a journey and then lose the way we did. I dont think there was any doubt that they deserved to win. But at the same time, for us, its a chance to ... make a statement that we are a different team this year.Pittsburgh returned its team almost completely intact, but there will be at least a couple of missing parts Thursday. Conn Smythe Trophy winner Sidney Crosby has yet to play this season because of a concussion and goaltender Matt Murray is out while he recovers from a broken thumb.In addition, top defenseman Kris Letang (upper body) and winger Conor Sheary (eye) are day to day after leaving Tuesdays game.San Jose was the bigger, more physical club in the final. It added a couple of players during the offseason in forward Mikkel Boedker and defenseman David Schlemko that appeared to be a direct attempt to add the kind of speed that Pittsburgh used to its advantage last spring.The teams meet twice this season, with the second game coming Nov. 5 in San Jose. It just happens that this first rematch comes in the early days of the season.Now that its here, itll be good. Itll be fun, Sharks captain Joe Pavelski told the Mercury News. We would have liked a better result the last time we played that team, but its two points. Its a new year. Its important that we keep building our game and keep trying to get better. (Were) a long ways from getting back to that position, and this is another good team that well be playing. Cheap Jordan 4 . -- Lou Brocks shoulder-to-shoulder collision with Bill Freehan during the 1968 World Series and Pete Roses bruising hit on Ray Fosse in the 1970 All-Star game could become relics of baseball history, like the dead-ball era. Cheap Jordan 4 Retro .Y. -- The Buffalo Sabres have placed centre Cody Hodgson on injured reserve and recalled two players from their AHL affiliate in Rochester. http://www.cheapairjordan4.com/ . -- Three close looks at the bucket, three misses. Wholesale Jordan 4 From China . -- James Young couldnt wait to apply those tweaks to his jump shot, and the first one he made against UT Arlington told him it could be a good night. Authentic Air Jordan 4 Cheap . -- Most satisfying to Russ Smith about No. BALTIMORE -- Shug McGaughey worked as a trainer for more than 30 years before finally saddling his first Kentucky Derby winner. It was worth the wait. Speaking at Pimlico Race Course, where he will seek to win the Preakness with Orb, the 62-year-old McGaughey said, "I always said I wish I won the Derby when I was young so I wouldnt have to worry about it anymore. Im not sure thats true now. If I had won in 89 with Easy Goer, I dont know if Id appreciate it as much as I did this past Saturday." McGaughey and his horse have attracted much attention this week, for good reason. Coming off his solid win at Churchill Downs on May 4, Orb is in position to become the first Triple Crown winner since Affirmed in 1978. With a victory, McGaughey can add a Preakness win to his suddenly blossoming resume. The last time he was a participant in the middle jewel of the Triple Crown, Easy Goer lost to Sunday Silence by a nose in 1989. "As soon as I got here, it all came back to me -- where I needed to be, where I was going," he said. "I feel like Im back on familiar ground, and Im tickled to death to be here." McGaughey sent Orb to Baltimore from New York by van on Monday and was delighted to see his horse make a quick adjustment to his new surroundings. "He had a lot of energy. I walked him a few turns and had to give him up," McGaughey said Tuesday. "So far, so good. I worried a little bit (Monday) coming down here. But Im glad we got in here whhile its still good and quiet and got settled in.dddddddddddd He had a good night and a nice morning. Everything is good." ---- BAFFERT NEARS DECISION: It appears as if Hall of Fame trainer Bob Baffert will enter Governor Charlie in the Preakness. After the horse ran well over six furlongs on Monday at Churchill Downs, Baffert said Tuesday, "He came of his work really, really well. We are prepared to go." Baffert is at home in California this week and has been receiving reports from Kentucky on the colt from his longtime assistant, Jimmy Barnes. Governor Charlie did not run in the Kentucky Derby because of a minor foot bruise that caused him to miss training time in April. The injury no longer appears to be an issue. Baffert has until Wednesday morning to make a decision, but he said, "Unless he shows me something, its pretty likely hell be on that plane." ------ FIRST SINCE 1898?: The last time an African-American jockey won the Preakness was in 1898, when Willie Simms reached the finish line aboard Sly Fox. Kevin Krigger has a chance to be the next, on Goldencents this Saturday. "The media actually is paying more attention to it than I am because I really dont have time to worry about that," Krigger said. "Im focused here on getting Goldencents in the Preakness winners circle." Krigger will be the first African-American to ride in the Preakness since Wayne Barnett, who finished eighth on Sparrowvon in 1985. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz