Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 117 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
dasg234 Offline

04.05.2018 15:24
yed in two Ryder Cups, both in Ameriyed in two Ryder Cups, both in Ameri Antworten

CINCINNATI -- Only three wins heading into December? Thats a new one for Andy Dalton and many of the Bengals.And they have company that can commiserate this weekend.The Bengals (3-7-1) are already thinking about next year as they get set to host the Eagles (5-6), who are pretty much in the same predicament. The first game of December is wrapped in a lot of what-ifs for both teams.Its different, Dalton said. Ive never really been in this situation in my life or with any sport that Ive ever played. Ive been just trying to figure out how to change it.So are the Eagles, who won their first three games in what was expected to be a rebuilding season behind rookie quarterback Carson Wentz. Theyve since lost six of eight, leaving them -- like the Bengals -- with only the slimmest chance for reaching the playoffs.Yeah, its been an up-and-down year, Eagles defensive end Connor Barwin said. Obviously we were all very excited at the beginning of the year.Mathematically, each of them still has a chance.The Bengals could win another title in the subpar AFC North by running the table and having the Ravens (6-5) and the Steelers (6-5) fall apart.The Eagles have home games left with all three teams in their division -- the Cowboys (10-1), the Giants (8-3) and the Redskins (6-4-1) -- so theres a chance to gain ground in the wild-card race.Whoever loses on Sunday can pretty much go ahead and write off the season and get ready for a dismal December.We brought this on ourselves, Bengals cornerback Adam Pacman Jones said.Some things to watch on Sunday at Paul Brown Stadium:NO RUSH: The Eagles have only six sacks in the past five games after recording 20 in the first six. Defensive tackle Fletcher Cox has four sacks and none in the past seven games. Cox signed a contract that included more guaranteed money ($63 million) than any non-quarterback has ever received.He draws a lot of attention, a lot of double teams, coach Doug Pederson said. He still is very disruptive and can be a force inside. Its just a matter of the sheer determination and wanting to get the job done. Hes still a very capable defensive lineman for us.Defensive end Vinny Curry signed a contract that included $23 million guaranteed. He has only 1+ sacks. End Brandon Graham leads the team with five, but only has one in the past five games.BALANCING ACT: The Eagles are 0-4 when they dont rush for 100 yards and 0-3 when Wentz throws more than 40 passes. Pederson has stressed the need for balance, so he tries to run the ball and control the clock to limit the pressure on his rookie quarterback.Against the Packers, Wentz threw 36 passes and the running backs only had 13 carries. Rookie Wendell Smallwood is expected to get the bulk of the workload against the Bengals if Ryan Mathews cant return from a knee injury.IN YOUR FACE: The Ravens tried an unusual -- and successful -- strategy against Dalton during their 19-14 win on Sunday. Rather than a full-out pass rush on Cincinnatis final series, they held their spots and put up their hands, batting down four of Daltons last eight passes as they closed out the win. Itll be interesting to see if the Eagles try some of the same against an offense missing deep threat A.J. Green and running back Giovani Bernard.Ive never seen it happen four times on a drive, Dalton said. We have to do whatever we can do not to let that happen.PAT PROBLEMS: Bengals kicker Mike Nugent has missed his past three point-after-touchdown attempts and four of his past eight, playing a huge role in close games. The Bengals are 0-3-1 in their past four games, with Nugents missed PAT and field goal attempt figuring in the 27-27 tie with Washington. The three losses have been by a total of 10 points. The Bengals have decided to stick with Nugent rather than find a late-season fill-in. The home crowd wont take kindly to another miss of any sort.HOME WOES: The Bengals are only 4-5 at Paul Brown Stadium since the middle of last season, including a first-round playoff meltdown against the Steelers last season. Fans booed and left early during a 16-12 loss to Buffalo on Nov. 20. Given how the season has gone, playing at home isnt much of an advantage.---AP Pro Football Writer Rob Maaddi in Philadelphia contributed to this report.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Taylor Lewan Jersey . -- Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson asked his players a simple question during Fridays morning shootaround: How many of them had ever been on a team 14 games over . Harry Douglas Jersey . "No difference at all," chirped U.S. roommate and linemate James van Riemsdyk. "Its still the same cranky Phil. http://www.authenticfootballshoptitans.com/authentic-eric-decker-titans-jersey/ . He said Tuesday thats a big reason why he is now the new coach of the Tennessee Titans. Whisenhunt said he hit it off quickly with Ruston Webster when interviewing for the job Friday night. Brice McCain Jersey . -- The plastic that was taped across the lockers in Oaklands clubhouse came down and the champagne that was on ice went back into the cooler. Rishard Matthews Jersey . Woodson said during a radio interview Thursday that the Knicks Carmelo Anthony doesnt get the same calls as other superstars.Padraig Harrington revealed his delight after being named as one of three vice-captains for this years Ryder Cup alongside Thomas Bjorn and Paul Lawrie by European captain Darren Clarke. Irelands Harrington, who has featured in six Ryder Cups as a player, was one of five vice-captains to Paul McGinley at Gleneagles in 2014 while Bjorn performed the same role alongside Clarke in 2010 and 2012. Clarke names vice-captains Harrington, Lawrie and Bjorn confirmed as Ryder Cup vice-captains Former Open champion Lawrie, who played in the defeat at Brookline in 1999 and the Miracle at Medinah in 2012, will make his debut in the backroom staff at Hazeltine. Clarke will be aiming to name his remaining two vice-captains around the time of the Open Championship in July, but the three named needed little persuading from Clarke and are now looking forward to the challenge of bringing the Ryder Cup home. Padraig Harrington, Paul Lawrie and Thomas Bjorn are named as vice-captains to Darren Clarke for Europes Ryder Cup team I am delighted that Darren has given me this opportunity, said Harrington, whose outstanding career has included three major championship successes.I found it really interesting and rewarding helping out Paul and the team at Gleneagles in 2014 and seeing the Ryder Cup from such a different angle. I think I learned a lot from the experience and also from the matches Ive played in, so I hope I will be able to be of some help to Darren and the players. PROFILE: Clarkes 3 assistants Ryder Cup records of Thomas Bjorn, Padraig Harrington and Paul Lawrie Harrington also paid tribute to the amount of detailed work skipper Clarke has done behind the scenes as preparations for Hazeltine hots up.Its all about trying to figure a way of helping the captain get the 12 players play as well as they can that week and get the result that counts, he said. Ryder Cup captain Darren Clarke has named his European vice-captains for this years tournament at Hazeltine Im particularly looking forward to this.dddddddddddd Obviously when Darren asked me first, I was kind of looking at it, obviously Darren is an emotional person, and Im thinking, oh, Ill bring a little bit of structure behind the scenes.But talking to Darren, the amount of work hes done, the detail hes gone in behind the scenes, as usual with Darren, theres a little bit more work being done than he lets on. Hes really put the effort in behind the scenes. Thomas Bjorn honoured to be part of backroom staff Bjorn, who also brings a wealth of experience after playing in the biennial team event in 1997, 2002 and 2014, said he was honoured to be handed the chance to playing a part in Clarkes backroom team.The Ryder Cup has provided so many of the highlights in my career, both from the three Ryder Cups Ive played in, and from the three where I assisted Bernhard [Langer], Colin [Montgomerie] and José Maria [Olazábal] as a vice-captain, admitted the 45-year-old from Denmark.It is an honour to be a member of the European Ryder Cup team campaign in any capacity and I very much look forward to playing a part in Darrens team at Hazeltine. Paul Lawrie hopes to draw upon his past experiences in the competition And Lawrie says he hopes to draw upon his past experiences of playing in Ryder Cup competition across the pond as Europe seek an unprecedented fourth straight victory and ninth in the last 11 biennial contests.I am delighted to be chosen by Darren, and its going to be a great honour to take on this role on US soil at Hazeltine. Having played in two Ryder Cups, both in America, I would hope to draw on those experiences and offer some advice and guidance to the European Team, and continue the momentum to retain the Ryder Cup.Darren will be a fantastic leader, and its going to be a privilege to be part of his back room team, alongside Thomas and Padraig.US skipper Davis Love III is also planning to use five deputies at Hazeltine. He has already announced that Tiger Woods, Tom Lehman, Steve Stricker and Jim Furyk will be in his backroom team.Dont forget, you can watch all the action from Hazeltine National Golf Club in Chaska, Minnesota from September 27 - October 2 - live on Sky Sports. Also See: Clarke names vice-captains PROFILE: Clarkes 3 assistants True grit in Darrens team Willett takes Wentworth lead Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys China Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 China Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Jerseys NFL China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz