Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 63 mal aufgerufen
 Bilder
jokergreen0220 Offline

15.12.2018 09:15
it difficult to remai Antworten

SARASOTA, Fla. Air Jordan Shoes Wholesale . - Chris Davis hit a two-run double, scoring Nelson Cruz in his Orioles debut in Baltimores 9-7 win over to the Toronto Blue Jays on Saturday. Cruz, who signed with the Orioles on Monday, walked and scored from first on Davis double. Manager Buck Showalter was eager to get Cruz, who batted second and was the designated hitter, into the lineup. Cruz signed a one-year, $8 million contract with the Orioles. "It doesnt feel like butterflies or anything. Buck asked me if I was nervous. I feel normal, I guess, as soon as I come out to the field. Its something I havent done for a while. It comes natural," Cruz said. In his first game of the spring, Davis, who led the majors with 53 home runs last season, was 1 for 3 with the opposite-field double. Davis was glad to play again with Cruz. The two were teammates in Texas. "Like clockwork. I was glad to see him work an at-bat like that. I think thats kind of where were all at after the first few days. Get in there, see some pitches. You just cant simulate this stuff. Youve got to be out there, youve got to turn on the competition again, and I felt good," Davis said. Toronto starter Drew Hutchison, battling for the fifth starters job, struck out four in throwing two scoreless innings, allowing one hit. Miguel Gonzalez gave up one run on three hits in two innings for Baltimore. The Orioles overcame a 7-2 deficit when they scored seven runs in the eighth. The big hits were a three-run triple by Francisco Peguero and a two-run single by Xavier Paul. Peguero, who signed with Baltimore in December, began the inning with a single. STARTING TIME Blue Jays: Hutchison must beat out Todd Redmond and Esmil Rogers to make the staff. "I dont really know where my velocity was today," Hutchison said. "I was more worried about throwing strikes and being crisp. The only thing, I got into a couple of deep counts, but other than that, it was a good day." Orioles: Gonzalez, who has a starting spot for Baltimore secured, is pitching as if he wasnt already guaranteed a job. "Youve still got to go out there and perform. You cant take it easy, no matter what. I think theres guys out there that want our position, so weve got to keep doing our work," Gonzalez said. TRAINERS ROOM Orioles: Outfielder Henry Urrutia will miss at least two days with a sore right shoulder. . Outfielder Quintin Berry, who had been sidelined with back spasms, pinch ran in the eighth inning and scored a run. Blue Jays: Pitcher Casey Janssen has a tender right shoulder, but its not considered serious, manager John Gibbons said. . Third baseman Brett Lawrie (hamstring) and outfielder Edwin Encarnacion (wrist) didnt make the trip, but their absences were precautionary, Gibbons said. LOOKING AHEAD Showalter said that right-hander Ubaldo Jimenez would make his first start against Philadelphia on Friday. Jimenez has yet to appear since he was signed to a four-year, $50 million contract late last month. . Outfielder Mike Yastrzemski, a Baltimore minor leaguer, will play in the Orioles game against Boston in Fort Myers on Sunday. Hes the grandson of Red Sox Hall of Famer Carl Yastrzemski. HONORING BARLOW A number of Baltimore players wore wristbands honouring Monica Barlow, the teams director of public relations, who died of cancer on Friday at 36. "She just helped me a lot with making the right decisions and doing things that not just helped me, but helped the team instead of just doing things just for the sake of doing them," outfielder Adam Jones said. Air Jordans Outlet . But its also a smart game. Theres more to the Kings than banging bodies. They take a toll mentally on their opponents. Discount Jordans Shoes . -- Kole Calhoun homered and drove in three runs, Albert Pujols also went deep and the Los Angeles Angels beat the Chicago White Sox 8-4 Friday night. http://www.cheapairjordanfastshipping.com/ . Tensions rose in the first period when Penguins defenceman Brooks Orpik hit Bruins forward Loui Eriksson with what appeared to be a clean hit.TORONTO -- Jerry DAmigo has watched the Toronto Maple Leafs seven-game losing streak from the nearby Marlies of the AHL. In a hockey market like this, its impossible to avoid hearing all about it. Now DAmigo will likely be thrust into the lineup against the Detroit Red Wings on Saturday night to try to do his part -- however small it might be -- to end the skid and save the Leafs playoff hopes. "Im not trying to solve the whole thing here," DAmigo said. "Im just going to put in my best effort and give the guys some energy here. Hopefully (raise) them up a little bit." Unless DAmigo manages to score or create a big goal, itll take much more than a fourth-line energy guy to make the Leafs rise up and find a consistent level of play that has been lacking of late, even against a banged-up opponent. If theres any time to find that extra gear, its against a Red Wings team the Leafs are tied with at 80 points. "Obviously weve been fighting it of late," winger Mason Raymond said. "But this is a team we are battling with for a playoff spot. Theyve been doing well of late so we have quite the test ahead of us." Figuring 92 points as a legitimate target to make the playoffs in the Eastern Conference, a loss to the Red Wings at Air Canada Centre would just about force the Leafs to win out in their final six games. A victory and some help from the Carolina Hurricanes and Boston Bruins against the Columbus Blue Jackets and Wasshington Capitals puts Toronto right back into it. Cheap Real Jordans. Coach Randy Carlyle knows this is a difficult spot but doesnt find it difficult to remain positive when speaking with his players. "This isnt a fun place to be right now, Ill tell you that, and theres pressure being applied in different areas, but the No. 1 thing that we have to do is we have to focus on self-improvement by a certain amount, and that will help the team grow," Carlyle said. The Red Wings havent been in a tailspin like the Leafs, but theyve been in the thick of this playoff race long enough to know what to expect Saturday night. "They need a win and we need a win and thats been the case each night weve played probably for 20 games," Detroit coach Mike Babcock said. "So were used to the environment were in. It should be a lot of fun here tonight. They need a win and we need a win, its just that simple." NOTES -- Jonathan Bernier is expected to be in goal for the Leafs, which would mark the first time this season he starts on back-to-back days. Jimmy Howard starts for Detroit. ... Toronto is 6-9 in the second half of back-to-back games, including losses in the last two of those situations. ... Defenceman Paul Ranger (neck) is "an option" for the Leafs, according to Carlyle. If Ranger plays, it could mean going back to 11 forwards and seven defencemen, though it was not clear which forward would come out of the lineup. Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz