Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 117 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
dasg234 Offline

05.05.2018 06:07
at Moonee Valley on November 18 after rac Antworten

U.S. swimmer Jimmy Feigen issued an apology late Tuesday for his behavior after having to leave Brazil last week amid scandal for an incident at a Rio de Janeiro gas station.Feigen was one of four U.S. swimmers who were caught up in the drama after teammate Ryan Lochte claimed they had been held at gunpoint following a night of partying. Instead, the swimmers story unraveled, and Brazilian police said the men, while intoxicated, vandalized a gas station bathroom and were questioned by armed guards before they paid for the damage and left.The drama shocked and angered Brazilians, who said it cast a false negative shadow on their city and their Olympics.First and foremost I would like to apologize for the serious distractions from the Olympics, Rio de Janeiro, and Team USA, Feigen said in an apology posted on his lawyers website. It was never my intent to draw attention away from the tradition of athletic competition and the symbolic cooperation of countries participating in the Olympic games....?. I am so sorry for the drama this has caused in everyones lives. I am very thankful to be home in the United States with my family and that this ordeal has come to an end.Lochte, too, has apologized for his overexaggerated version of the incident, which has been an embarrassment for the U.S. Olympic team and deeply wounded a country eager to prove it could host the first Games in Latin America despite concerns it could not keep athletes and spectators safe from rampant street crime.For his part in the escalating the matter, Lochte, in an interview with NBC, acknowledged it was his immature behavior that got him and U.S. swimming teammates into the mess that consumed the final week of the Olympics.Feigen gave his version of the details from the night in question, saying he, Lochte, Gunnar Bentz and Jack Conger left a party at 5 a.m. and, while heading back to the Olympic Village, asked the cab driver to pull over so we could relieve ourselves.After arriving at the gas station and finding the bathroom door locked, Feigen said he and his teammates made the regrettable decision to urinate in the grass behind the building before Lochte pulled a poster in a metal frame off a wall.Feigen, who denied he or any of his teammates ever forced their way into the bathroom, said that after the swimmers returned to the cab, an armed man told them to get out of the car and sit.This was the first time I have ever had a gun pointed at me and I was terrified, Feigen said in his apology. ... It became apparent that the man with the gun was telling us to pay, and I was unsure if they were affiliated with the gas station. Gunnar Bentz and I gave the man some money.Feigen said the swimmers were then allowed to leave, and they arrived back at the Olympic Village around 7 a.m.Later that day, Feigen said Rio police came by to take a statement and he was the only one of the four available. In his statement to police, Feigen said he purposely left out details about urinating behind the building and Lochtes act of vandalism.I realize that I made a mistake for omitting these facts, Feigen said. I was trying to protect my teammates and for this I apologize.Feigen had his passport seized while the matter was being investigated. He reached an agreement with a Brazilian judge to pay a $10,800 fine in exchange for the return of his passport so he could leave the country.Information from The Associated Press was used in this report. Tim Brown Jersey . The incident occurred at 19:56 of the second period of the Kings 4-2 road win over Edmonton on Sunday. Nolan punched Oilers forward Jesse Joensuu in the jaw in front of the Kings goal during a scrum. Howie Long Jersey . -- There were so many positives from the Orlando Magics first victory of the season that it was hard for coach Jacque Vaughn to stop praising his players. http://www.officialauthenticraidersstore.com/authentic-jerry-rice-jersey.html . -- The Portland Timbers and Real Salt Lake played to a 0-0 tie Saturday night that left the top of the Western Conference standings unchanged. Reggie Nelson Jersey .com) - The Montreal Canadiens embark on their first road trip of the season as they head out west to battle the Calgary Flames on Wednesday night. Clive Walford Jersey . Roman Josi had a goal and an assist to lead the Predators to a 4-1 victory over the Dallas Stars on Monday night. Country trainer Brendon Hearps is keeping his options open as he chases a winning hat-trick with Go Down.Hearps has to weigh options at Moonee Valley on Friday night, Flemington on Saturday and Bendigo on Sunday.Hes likely to accept with the mare at all three places before making a final decision.The Bendigo-based horseman favours starting Go Down at Flemington, although races at the other venues would allow him to engage Brad Rawiller who has ridden the mare to victory at Bendigo in October and Moonee Valley last month.With 56kg in Saturdays Benchmark 78 race,the mares weight is below Rawillers preferred range.I wouldnt mind going to Flemington as I think shes looking for a little bit of ground now, Hearps said.Anyway well see what happens.Shes in a couple at Moonee Valley on Friday night and I think the Flemington race may be light on for numbers.If I think the Flemington race is too tough then Bendigo on Sunday is the back-up.Go Down has raced on nine occasions, registering four wins.ddddddddddddShe graduated to city success with strong on pace win at Moonee Valley on November 18 after racing on the speed.Hearps said he would prefer a jockey that can ride close to Go Downs weight without having to carry too much dead weight.She won with 60 (kg) at the Valley the other day with Brad, Hearps said.I know it was against fillies and mares, but I dont worry too much about weight especially if youve got a good jockey on board and not carrying too much dead weight.I thought my horse Money Clip could win up at Swan Hill the other day and had Dean Yendall on where he had 59 (kg).When Dean handed me the saddle I couldnt believe how heavy it was, he must have had nearly a stone of dead weight in it.This ones a handy little mare, so well pick the right race and see how we go. Jerseys NFL China Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz