Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 93 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
dasg234 Offline

05.05.2018 06:08
Monday morning. They have depth inside but Antworten

PITTSBURGH (4-5) at CLEVELAND (0-10)Sunday, 1 p.m. ET, CBSOPENING LINE -- Steelers by 7 1/2RECORD VS. SPREAD -- Steelers 4-5, Browns 2-8SERIES RECORD -- Steelers lead 70-58LAST MEETING -- Steelers beat Browns 28-12, Jan. 3, 2016LAST WEEK -- Steelers lost 35-30 to Cowboys; Browns lost 28-7 to RavensAP PRO32 RANKING -- Steelers No. 18, Browns No. 32STEELERS OFFENSE -- OVERALL (11), RUSH (25), PASS (4)STEELERS DEFENSE -- OVERALL (25), RUSH (15), PASS (28)BROWNS OFFENSE -- OVERALL (28), RUSH (22), PASS (27)BROWNS DEFENSE -- OVERALL (31), RUSH (31), PASS (27)STREAKS, STATS AND NOTES -- After 4-1 start, Steelers have dropped four straight and need win or risk falling behind pack in playoff races. ... Snow is in forecast as bitter rivals meet for first time this season. Theyll play finale on Jan. 1 in Pittsburgh. ... Steelers have lost five in row just once in coach Mike Tomlins 10-year tenure (2009). ... Tomlin is 15-3 vs. Browns. ... Cleveland is first of four road games over next five weeks for Pittsburgh, just 1/3 away from home. ... Steelers defense suffered blow this week as DE Cam Heyward was lost for season with upper-body injury. ... Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger is 19-2 in starts -- 20-2 overall -- against Browns, has thrown for 5,323 yards in career against Cleveland. ... Browns passed on chance to draft Roethlisberger, Ohio native, in 2004 and Big Ben joked this week that I am kind of over that. ... Roethlisberger completed 37 of 46 passes for season-high 406 yards and three TDs last week in loss. ... WR Antonio Brown caught 14 passes for 154 yards and TD last week. ... Steelers are 28-6 against Browns since 1999. ... Browns are 0-10 for first time in team history and have dropped 13 straight games since last season. ... Browns enter game with 416-416-10 record. They have never been below .500 in franchise history. ... Browns are 14-44 since Jimmy and Dee Haslam took over as owners. ... Browns begin stretch of three straight home games. ... Rookie QB Cody Kessler will start after being pulled in second half last week. Kesslers days as starter could be dwindling with Robert Griffin III expected to return from broken shoulder bone in next few weeks. ... Kessler has thrown just one interception but only six TD passes in seven starts. Kessler has attempted 119 straight passes without pick. ... LB Christian Kirksey had 13 tackles last week and according to NFL.com leads league with 94 total tackles. ... Browns have been outscored 60-8 in second half over past three games. ... Fantasy Tip: Browns have struggled to cover tight ends all season, which could open things up for Steelers TE Jesse James. He enters with 28 catches for 231 yards and three touchdowns.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Laurent Ciman Jersey . According to a report from the Winnipeg Free Press, the Bombers will name Acting GM Kyle Walters to the post full time. Thomas Vermaelen Jersey . Reigning world champion Eve Muirhead of Scotland opened with a 12-2 rout of Winnipegs Jennifer Jones in a battle of teams bound for the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi. http://www.belgiumsoccerpro.com/Axel-Witsel-Belgium-Jersey/ . The players spoke Jan. 13 during a Major League Baseball Players Association conference call after Rodriguez sued the union and Major League Baseball to overturn an arbitrators decision suspending him for the 2014 season and post-season. Divock Origi Jersey . "Jeff is a hard worker who was an important special-teams contributor for us last season," said Stamps GM John Hufnagel. Romelu Lukaku Jersey . The Masters champion and winner of last weeks Australian PGA has a three-round total of 14-under 199 at Royal Melbourne. "Im in a really good position for tomorrow," Scott said. ASHBURN, Va. -- The Washington Redskins signed defensive lineman Cullen Jenkins, the team confirmed Monday.Jenkins signed a one-year contract, a team source confirmed.?The Washington Post first reported the news.I still offer a lot, Jenkins said Monday. I still have a lot of quickness and experience ... and the ability to still get after the quarterback and be a versatile player. Thats what Ive been my whole career. Thats still my goal.Jenkins, 35, could add interior pass rush depth if he makes the 53-man roster.It adds another veteran player with some flexibility on the defensive line, coach Jay Gruden said. Hes played a little bit of everything in his career. Hes in good shape.?Got to get his legs back under him out here at practice, get a good look at him, and well make a decision. But to add a veteran player of that caliber I think is a good thing.Jenkins said he was not assured of a spot on the final 53-man roster. Final cuts must be made by 4 p.m. ET Saturday.I know its a matter of me having to prove myself, he said. Im an older guy, so II dont expect any guarantees coming into this thing.dddddddddddd You come in, you prove yourself, and you show what you got.Jenkins, entering his 13th season, has played for Green Bay, Philadelphia and the New York Giants, where he started 39 games the past three seasons. Jenkins, who has 47.5 career sacks, spent the first seven years with the Packers.He would face all three of his former teams in 2016 if he makes the Redskins roster.Its a little more motivation because youre going against teams you used to be a part of and didnt bring you back for whatever reason, he said. Its a little more fire.The Redskins first worked out Jenkins on Monday morning. They have depth inside but need more pass rush help on the interior. Their best pass-rusher is end Chris Baker, who recorded a career-best six sacks last season.Jenkins said he did not take a workout with any other teams but had received calls about his availability. Jerseys NFL China Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz