Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 234 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
dasg234 Offline

11.05.2018 13:33
ach Doug Pederson was asked if he got a Antworten

Baylor wide receiver Corey Coleman is one of the top prospects in tonights NFL draft and hopes to make a smooth transition from college football. The 21-year-old has been compared to Baltimore Ravens superstar Steve Smith after his successful spell with Baylor Bears.Concerns have been raised about Colemans ability to adjust to the professional game, given the limited route tree he ran in Baylors offence. But Coleman is keen to make a big impact in the NFL and is eagerly waiting to find out which team will secure his services.Click on the video above to see Corey Colemans interview.The 2016 NFL Draft will be live on Sky Sports 1 HD at midnight on Thursday Also See: NFL Draft LIVE! Premier League players drafted NFL Draft: Goff v Wentz How to watch the NFL Draft DJ Chark Jersey .ca NBA Power Rankings, ahead of the Miami Heat and San Antonio Spurs. Logan Cooke Jersey . 1 position. The Mustangs (6-0), who beat Queens 50-31 last weekend, earned 17 first-place votes and 287 points in voting by the Football Reporters of Canada. Western was last ranked first in the country in October 2011. http://www.cheapjaguarsjerseyselite.com/?tag=cheap-taven-bryan-jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. Will Richardson Jersey . Rousey will put her perfect 8-0 record and hardware on the line against another undefeated fighter, 7-0 Sara McMann in the main event of UFC 170, which will be held at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas Nevada on February 22nd. Wholesale Jaguars Jerseys .ca NFL Power Rankings, overtaking the Denver Broncos and remaining ahead of NFC competition San Francisco, Carolina and New Orleans. PHILADELPHIA -- Atlanta Falcons rookie strong safety Keanu Neal said he did nothing wrong on a controversial fourth-quarter hit against Philadelphia Eagles?wide receiver Jordan Matthews?--?a play that did not draw a penalty for helmet-to-helmet contact in the Eagles 24-15 victory.Im not trying to hit the guy in the head, Neal said. Thats not me. Never in the game of football will I ever try to do that. Im not a dirty player like that. But I went for the strike zone. I lowered my shoulder. And I felt like I hit him in the sternum. I dont think I had any head-to-head contact.Matthews, naturally, disagreed.Yes, I definitely think it was a penalty, Matthews said. My helmet was bent. I had to get a new face mask. I had to change out my face mask and my visor. I dont know what they saw, but at the end of the day, we got the win. So I will take a bloody lip if we get a win.Video replay appeared to show Neal leading with his helmet. Matthews remained on the ground for a moment grabbing at his face mask after taking the hit across the middle. The unsuccessful third-down play led to the Eagles attempting 55-yard field goal, which?Caleb Sturgis?missed. A penalty, of course, would have kept the Eagles drive alive.Falcons coach Dan Quinn didnt want to dig too deep into the play but stood behind his player.Yeahh, I dont have any thoughts on it other than just the way hes taught in the strike zone is were going to try and hit someone as hard as humanly possible, Quinn said.dddddddddddd. And if theres a hit to the head, then we didnt lower our strike zone low enough. But Ill go back and look, but I didnt get a chance to see. ... But I can tell you [Neal] is clearly becoming a very physical safety, in the box, out.By no means is he taught to go up high or do anything thats out of whack. The leverage tackling that we do, we want to absolutely throw fast balls in that strike zone. And if that target is on point, Ill applaud that hit as loud as I can.Eagles coach Doug Pederson was asked if he got an explanation on the no-call.No, Pederson said.Neal could be subject to a fine this week. But he maintained his innocence.Never do I attempt to hit someone in the head, Neal said. Thats just not the type of player I am. Im not there to play like that. [Coach Quinn] always talks about the strike zone. You guys know Im a physical player, but Im not trying to hit the dude in the head. They didnt call a flag. ... I dont think I hit him in the head, but I didnt attempt to hit him in the head. Cheap Authentic Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Online Wholesale Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz