Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 63 mal aufgerufen
 Videos
gsnoopy520 Offline

05.01.2019 09:01
Authentic New York Islanders Jersey Antworten

Doom Chris Wideman Jersey , doom, doom - gloom, gloom, gloom, oh woe is me Mike Condon Jersey , the economy is shot, businesses are failing, no one's spending money. Maybe I should just curl up into a ball and cry.

And if we believed everything in the media, we should do just that. But is this reality or just an illusion we've collectively created for ourselves?

Sure, things are bad in certain sectors Matt Duchene Jersey Outlet , but there are lots of people making hay too.

Take local retailer JB Hi-Fi who last month posted a 41 per cent rise in first-half profit, up from $41.9 million to $59 million despite the economic gloom.

And as two senior financial journalists I was listening to yesterday put it, "What's happening in the world is not terminal - it's more akin to a bad case of three day flu. However, if we keep beating it up (and they admitted the media is responsible for lots of this), it could well tip over the edge and we'd fall into the chasm."

So now more than ever if you're in business Erik Karlsson Jersey Outlet , get out there and market yourself. Shake some trees - and collect the fruit. It's all around you.

Remember, small consistent steps - ring some prospects, follow up clients, send out emails, faxes Mark Stone Jersey Outlet , letters - whatever - will bring in business. Just do it!

Have you ever noticed that once you donate to a charity you'll get lots of telemarketing calls from other ones too?

We'd probably get at least one or two calls a week. And while it sometimes does get a bit much, as marketers there's lots we can learn from them.

A couple of weeks ago, I heard Barbara answer the phone. Just listening to snippets of her conversation I figured it must be a charity.

Then she bursts out laughing and says, "Okay, how much and send it over".

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz