Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 223 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
dasg234 Offline

11.05.2018 13:33
left in the fifth when Almora ran into him, Antworten

LAS VEGAS -- Its July, and its the NBA Summer League.But Saturday night the Thomas and Mack Center felt more like a playoff game, with a near-capacity crowd taking in the Philadelphia 76ers and the Los Angeles Lakers, as the game featured the top two picks from last months NBA Draft.No. 1 pick Ben Simmons, who made his Summer League debut with the 76ers last week in Salt Lake City, had his first run-in with second pick Brandon Ingram.While Simmons seemingly won the battle on the stat sheet, it was Ingrams assist with 1.8 seconds left in the game that led to DAngelo Russells buzzer beater that lifted the Lakers to a 70-69 victory.Simmons finished with 8 points, 10 rebounds and 8 assists. Ingram had just seven points and four rebounds.There was a lot of hype coming into this game. Youre trying to get the jitters out and try to play the game, but I think there was a lot of energy in the building tonight, Ingram said. The game doesnt end until the clock is out (and) I just know DAngelo is a good player and he just knocked down a big shot.Though the Sixers played in Salt Lake Citys Summer League, and the Lakers played incredibly Friday night in their league-opener, both teams appeared rattled from the opening tip, in the national spotlight for a matchup that has been hyped since last months draft.Both Simmons and Ingram came out aggressive early on feeling they needed to impress a national television audience as well as those in attendance. Nevertheless, with the Salt Lake Summer League under his belt, Simmons said he wasnt bothered by the crowd or the ballyhooed showdown between him and Ingram.It was Lakers versus Philly tonight, whoever you matchup against youre trying to go hard, Simmons said. I came out last night (to the Lakers game) so I knew they were going to go crazy every lay-up. Thats L.A. fans for you, theyre great.Russell created the first exciting moment of the game when he drove past the 76ers defense to the right side of the basket, and stuffed a left-handed slam dunk at the 4:38 mark. It sparked a little bit of ribbing between him and Simmons, as the two were teammates at Montverde Academy in Florida. At one point in the first half, Simmons got in Russells ear after Lakers power forward Larry Nance Jr. collected his fourth foul, while Russell pawed at the ball before Simmons was able to inbound under the basket another time.Thats my guy, Russell said of Simmons. Win or lose, we know what we went through to get to this point. Going to high school, we know how tough it was. But Bens going to be a great player.Though this was Russells second year at the Summer League, the 6-foot-5 guard said even he had jitters in front of the raucous crowd. Last years single-day attendance record of 12,422 was shattered with a reported 16,208 in attendance on Saturday.This crowd is so electric and it definitely makes you nervous; coming out in the beginning of the game I had jitters, so I cant imagine what (Ingram) had, Russell said. It gets easier, and Ill keep preaching to him that it only gets easier and hell be fine.Lakers coach Luke Walton was all smiles, as well, with a packed house to cheer on his team, which is now 2-0 after the first two days, and how it persevered both nights.The Laker fans are some of the best in all of sports. From what I can remember playing preseason games here 15 years ago, it was always like this. Weve had great support in this city and to hear them cheer and see the numbers show up, it was great, Walton said. But to me most importantly is we competed and thats the attitude I want us to have. To see the young guys get after it in a Summer League game is really encouraging. Were just getting a gauge on where Brandon is, its a big jump into the NBA for a kid his age. Hes a phenomenal defender. Hes long, he gets his hands on the ball and gets a lot of deflections. Just to see him play within the offense and do all the things hes done for us is incredible, in that a guy that young knows how to do that already. Colin Miller Stanley Cup Jersey . The incident occurred at 19:56 of the second period of the Kings 4-2 road win over Edmonton on Sunday. Nolan punched Oilers forward Jesse Joensuu in the jaw in front of the Kings goal during a scrum. Malcolm Subban Stanley Cup Jersey . Brazilian national coach Luiz Felipe Scolari has confirmed that the veteran goalkeeper is set to join Toronto on loan, saying it will help him be ready for the World Cup. http://www.cheapgoldenknightsjerseys.us/luca-sbisa-stanley-cup-jersey/ .ca look back at each of the Top 10 stories of 2013. Today, we look back at Boston Strong - a citys recovery from tragedy. Jon Merrill Stanley Cup Jersey . LUCIE, Fla. Alex Tuch Stanley Cup Jersey .Y. -- Vancouver Canucks goaltender Roberto Luongo had little trouble picking up his first shutout of the season against a Buffalo Sabres team thats having trouble scoring goals. CHICAGO -- Joe Maddon could make light of his latest ejection, saying he got in a workout and snacked on some buttered raisin bread after he got tossed.On a day when the Cubs lost again, their manager found at least a few positives.John Lackeys winless streak stretched to five starts, Maddon was ejected and the Cincinnati Reds beat struggling Chicago 9-5 on Tuesday behind Zack Cozarts 13th home run.Lackey (7-5) allowed six runs -- five earned -- six hits and five walks in six innings, dropping to 0-3 in his past five starts. The Cubs have lost five of their last six games and 10 of 15.Maddon was ejected for the second time this season. David Ross was batting in the second, took a 3-0 pitch and started heading to first, only for plate umpire Jerry Meals to call a strike. Maddon got tossed by Meals as he protested from the dugout, then came out for a spirited argument that lasted a few more minutes.It was pretty much the culmination of other calls that were going against us recently at the plate, he said. I think it kind of boiled over in that moment. I havent had a day off in a while.Joey Votto added two RBI and Jay Bruce homered as the Reds beat the Cubs for the second time in 12 games this season after nearly blowing a 5-0 lead. Cincinnati won for just the third time in 14 games overall.Cozart doubled and scored in the fourth. He also went deep in Mondays loss.Everybody wants to beat the Cubs, said Billy Hamilton, who had two hits and scored two runs. Theyre the best team in baseball. We know we can beat those guys. This was a big day for us.Kris Bryant hit his major league-leading 25th home run for Chicago. Addison Russell went deep twice, giving him giving him three homers in the past two games. Javier Baez also connected against Brandon Finnegan (4-7).Finnegan gave up five runs and five hits in five innings,, including four homers that matched Jon Moscots season-high for Cincinnati at Colorado on May 31.dddddddddddd He had lasted a career-low 2 1/3 innings against Washington in his previous start.Bryant, Baez and Russell each connected in a four-run third. Russell added a solo drive in the fifth that cut it to 6-5.Votto made it a two-run game with an RBI double off Travis Wood in the seventh and Bruce bumped the lead to 9-5 with a two-run drive against Pedro Strop in the ninth.Raisel Iglesias pitched two-hit ball over three scoreless innings in relief for Cincinnati. Suburban Chicago product Tony Cingrani, celebrating his 27th birthday, worked the ninth.BRUCE GOES DEEPBruce became the 14th major leaguer to hit at least 18 homers in each of his first nine seasons.TRAINERS ROOMReds: Reliever Jumbo Diaz was available after getting a day off because of a sore right ankle. The right-hander was struck by a line drive at Washington on Sunday.Cubs: Bryant, who started at third base, was still a little sore following Mondays outfield collision with CF Albert Almora Jr. He bruised his lower left leg while making a catch in left in the fifth when Almora ran into him, and he left in the bottom half. Bryant acknowledged the season-ending knee injury Kyle Schwarber sustained in a collision playing left field in early April crossed his mind. Anytime its with the knee and it goes the way its not supposed to go, its scary, he said. Sitting there on the ground, it looked straight to me so I was like, `Maybe its not too bad.UP NEXTRHP Adam Warren (3-1, 4.56 ERA) is to make a spot start for Chicago after getting stretched out in the minors while RHP Anthony DeSclafani (2-0, 1.78) is to pitch for Cincinnati. Cheap Authentic Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Online Wholesale Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz