Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 106 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
t123 Offline

20.03.2018 05:02
100 Rosol in one of the biggest upsets in Wimbledon history last year, Ferrer reached the quarterfinals for the first time in 10 Antworten

Speculation tends to follow Robbie Lawler. He prefers it that way, truth be told.But there are times when it makes sense for him to clarify certain things and, given recent developments, now is one of those times.So, to be clear: Robbie Lawler says hes healthy and wants a fight in 2016. And if that fight is against Georges St-Pierre, hes all for it.Lawler (27-11) lost the welterweight title in a first-round knockout loss to Tyron Woodley at UFC 201 in June. He initially agreed to fight Donald Cerrone at UFC 205 on Nov. 12, but withdrew for personal reasons.Many speculated the cause of his withdrawal was residual physical effects from recent battles. Speaking to ESPN.com Tuesday, the 34-year-old said hes healthy and simply wanted a little more time between fights.I think everyone just kind of assumes [health] is the issue, but thats not the facts, Lawler said. Its one of those things where I wanted to take a step back and realize what I wanted and why I wanted it. My whole life Ive went out there and strived, and this time I needed to take a step back, relax and not rush it -- make sure all the pieces were in the perfect place.Lawlers name was brought into the news cycle this week, however, when St-Pierre revealed during an interview on The MMA Hour that the UFC had recently expressed interest in booking him a fight against Lawler.St-Pierre says he has been negotiating a comeback fight with the UFC since February and had set a recent deadline for the promotion to send him an official bout agreement. When the UFC sent a letter that mentioned Lawler as an opponent -- but no date, venue or round specifications -- St-Pierre viewed it as a breach of contract.The last day of the deadline, very late at night believe it or not, we received a letter ... [asking] if I was interested in fighting Robbie Lawler sometime, St-Pierre said. I knew Robbie Lawler had pulled out of the New York card. I dont know the reason he pulled out, but I heard in an interview with [Lawlers teammate] he needed a long break. So, the next day, my lawyer told me, Georges, now youre a free agent.Lawler, who was once a teammate of St-Pierres old rival Matt Hughes, said he doesnt care what St-Pierres next move is but said GSP shouldnt base his decision on any assumption about Lawlers availability to fight.He says he was offered a fight against me but I wasnt healthy or whatever. Hes basically trying to read between the lines like other people, not knowing whats the matter with me, Lawler said. Nothing is the matter with me. Do you accept the fight or not? Thats the real question, right? Because Im ready to fight right now. Did you accept it or not? Im guessing you didnt. Dont try to hide behind, Im not healthy. Thats not the facts.Im always ready to fight that guy. Ive been training my whole life to fight a guy like him -- and him, in particular. So dont use my name or try to hide behind something you think might be happening but is not. If he doesnt want the fight, shut up.When asked if a bout against St-Pierre was ever close to being agreed to on his end, Lawler said, [UFC president Dana White] said it the whole time, GSP does not want to fight, and he most definitely does not want to fight me, period.Lawler, who lives in south Florida and trains out of American Top Team, said he has still been in the gym and has even been flying out a strength and conditioning coach in order to stay near fighting shape. He didnt offer an exact timetable on when hed like to fight again, but said it should be before the end of the year.Im always ready to go, Lawler said. Ive been talking to Dana, figuring some stuff out. Im making sure he knows that Im training.[The knockout loss] was rough. Things didnt work out. You look at your training and figure out how to get better. I zigged when I should have zagged. Il sharpen my tools and be better next time. Its no ones fault but my own. Andrew Norwell Jersey . Argentina winger Ezequiel Lavezzi and France midfielder Blaise Matuidi scored, with star striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic setting up both despite having a poor game by his high standards. Forward Eduardo gave Ajaccio the lead in the sixth minute after being set up by right winger Benjamin Andre, and the Corsican side looked comfortable in the first half, with the lively Johan Cavalli causing problems with his probing runs from midfield. Daeshon Hall Jersey . Shot outdoors against the stunning backdrop of Banff, Alta., the networks 30-minute original production airs tonight at 8pm et/5pm pt on TSN2. The four All-Star teams will play for $100,000 in prize money during TSNs annual skins game, airing live this weekend on TSN from The Fenlands Banff Recreation Centre. http://www.cheappanthersjerseyselite.com/?tag=cheap-scott-simonson-jersey . Rinne played two periods in his first game since left hip surgery in early May. Gabriel Bourque scored 3:07 into the second period and Austin Watson tallied 5:15 later for Nashville. Kawann Short Jersey . All of the scoring came in the final 20:04. Lucic scored on a power play at 15:46 of the third period, when he tipped a shot over Stars goalie Kari Lehtonen for a 3-1 lead. Cheap Panthers Jerseys Authentic . -- The Magic have their first victory of the new year.If Rafael Nadal is going to win Wimbledon for a third time, hell have to do it the hard way. Fresh from winning his eighth French Open, Nadal is seeded only No. 5 at Wimbledon — setting up the possibility of a quarterfinal match against title contenders Roger Federer, Novak Djokovic or Andy Murray. The All England Club released the seedings Wednesday for this years grass-court Grand Slam, which starts Monday. The top five in the ATP rankings remain in their positions: Djokovic at No. 1, followed by Murray, Federer, David Ferrer and Nadal. Nadal slipped down the rankings after being sidelined for about seven months with a left knee injury following his surprise loss to Lukas Rosol in the second round at Wimbledon last year. The Spaniard has won seven of the nine tournaments he has entered in his comeback — including the French Open last month — but he still fell to No. 5 after Roland Garros behind the man he beat in the final — Ferrer. Wimbledons seeding order is determined using the ATP rankings and points are added for achievements in grass-court tournaments in the past 12 months. The All England Club could have moved Nadal up to No. 4 ahead of Ferrer but decided to stick to the rankings. The womens seedings follow the WTA rankings, with five-time Wimbledon champion Serena Williams at No. 1 and Victoria Azarenka at No..dddddddddddd2. Serenas sister, Venus Williams, withdrew Tuesday, citing a back injury. While Nadal was losing to then-No. 100 Rosol in one of the biggest upsets in Wimbledon history last year, Ferrer reached the quarterfinals for the first time in 10 attempts before losing in four sets to Murray. Although clay is Ferrers best surface, he has twice won the Dutch grass-court title at Rosmalen. However, he lost his first-round match there this year to Xavier Malisse on Tuesday. Nadal may have to beat all of the worlds top three players if he is to add to his Wimbledon titles in 2008 and 10, two of his 12 Grand Slam championships. He will find out when the draw is held on Friday. "Id sign up to be in the quarterfinals against Rafa tomorrow if someone offered me that," Murray said in his column for the BBC website. "You could say if I get through that match, then the semifinal might not be as tough, but if you want to win the biggest tournaments you have to beat the best players in the world. "It doesnt really matter where they are in the draw." Jo-Wilfried Tsonga jumped one spot in the seedings to No. 6, with Tomas Berdych dropping a place to No. 7. Marin Cilic, runner-up at the Queens Club tournament on Sunday, moves up to No. 10 from an ATP ranking of 12. American player John Isner jumped from 21 to 18. Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China Jerseys NFL China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Stitched Jerseys Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz