Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 218 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
dasg234 Offline

13.05.2018 15:56
ying,?I would put nothing past Josh with Antworten

SPIELBERG, Austria -- Nico Rosberg stands by his belief that he was not to blame for the collision with Lewis Hamilton at the Austrian Grand Prix, despite the stewards penalising him for the last-lap contact.Rosberg was given a 10-second time penalty and two penalty points on his superlicence after the stewards judged that he did not leave racing room for Hamilton on the outside of Turn 2. Rosberg retained fourth place despite the time penalty, but said he was disappointed to learn that the stewards said he was to blame.I got unlucky and my car was very damaged, so I lost 3 positions, lost the win, he said. A horrible end to the weekend. I also got penalised for the incident, ten seconds which doesnt change the result but shows they gave me the blame, which sucks. I respect that but I am of a different opinion.Every time for the team it is bad if we collide like that because it is the worst thing that could happen. We didnt lose too many points today, but for the team it is not good. That is tough.Rosberg does not deny that he tried to run Hamilton wide at Turn 2, but contests the assertion that he did not leave enough space.Im on the inside, I have the right to defend and I dont need to take the ideal line, he said. I had Lewis on the outside and I wanted to keep him there, of course always leaving him track space -- thats clear and that was always the intention.Its a fact that he had space, you can look at the onboard and all the other cameras. Of course, after the collision it may look like thats not the case because I am airbourne and I lose grip, so of course that takes me further out of the track. After that it may look like there is less space, but thats irrelevant because it is after the collision.I just want to repeat, at all times there was space prior to the collision. Chad Williams Jersey . -- The Magic have their first victory of the new year. Chase Edmonds Jersey . Despite dominating possession, Schalke needed an own goal from Nicolas Hoefler for the breakthrough a minute before the interval. The Freiburg midfielder misjudged Jefferson Farfans corner and bundled the ball into his own net. http://www.cheaparizonacardinalsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-corey-peters-jersey . Klitschkos management company says the bout will be the Ukrainian fighters 25th world championship fight. The 1.83-meter (6-foot) Leapai defeated the previously unbeaten Denis Boytsov in November to become the WBOs mandatory challenger. Brandon Williams Jersey . JOHNS, N. Markus Golden Jersey . 24 Baylor in a Big 12 clash between teams trending in opposite directions. Andrew Wiggins made 10-of-12 from the foul line and scored 17 for Kansas (14-4, 5-0 Big 12), which capped a stretch of four straight games against ranked opponents unscathed. UCLA sophomore quarterback Josh Rosen is expected to miss the remainder of the season with a shoulder injury, according to multiple reports.Rosen has been dealing with a nerve issue in his right (throwing) shoulder. He has missed UCLAs past two games, losses to Washington State and Utah.Coach Jim Mora would not confirm the reports, saying,?I would put nothing past Josh with regards to what his future this year looks like. Mora also added that there is no nerve damage to Rosens shouldder.ddddddddddddSenior Mike Fafaul has taken first-team snaps in practice this week. UCLA will face Colorado on Thursday night. Fafaul has thrown for 779 yards with eight touchdown passes and eight interceptions this season for UCLA (3-5).ESPNs Todd McShay lists Rosen as one of the top college quarterbacks, with a big arm and great instincts as a passer. Cheap Authentic Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Online Wholesale Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz