Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 53 mal aufgerufen
 Bilder
jokergreen0220 Offline

21.01.2019 07:00
last month that FC Antworten

The Toronto Blue Jays appear to be looking to upgrade their pitching staff, though theyre not tipping their hand too far. Air Jordan Canada . Speaking with reporters on Friday, Blue Jays manager John Gibbons said that once pitcher Masahiro Tanaka signs with an MLB club, some moves could follow for Toronto. "I think once something happens with Tanaka, some things could break. Whether anything happens with us, nobody knows." When asked what general manager Alex Anthopoulos and the Blue Jays management was looking for in the free agent market, Gibbons said they "may be looking at some different pitchers." However he stopped short of saying the Jays need to bring in another player on the mound. "We like the group we have here, we said that all last year, we just didnt play as well as we expected to. As far as the talent we have and players on the field, were very satisfied. Everybodys looking for pitching, there are very few teams who are satisfied where theyre at." As to whether or not the Jays will attempt to make a play for Tanaka, Gibbons said only that the Jays had looked in to him. "Theyre feeling around, seeing whats going on with him but I think most of the teams out there have at least put out some feelers on him. Hes going to make a lot of money, I know that." Gibbons said he knows fans were disappointed by the teams 74-88 record and that the team must improve. "I expect us to be much better this year just with the guys we have, whether there are any more additions or not." Gibbons did point out, however, that theres still time to make moves before the season begins on March 31. "Well see...there are still a couple months before the season starts. Were not sure whats going to happen," said the manager. "I like this group, we like this group." Air Jordan Canada Store . PETERSBURG, Fla. Air Jordan Canada Online .com) - Willie Cauley-Stein and Karl-Anthony Towns each scored 12 points in the top-ranked Kentucky Wildcats 70-55 victory over the Alabama Crimson Tide. http://www.cheapairjordancanada.com/ . In taking its goal tally to 99 in all competitions already this season, City delivered another demonstration of its lethal firepower at Etihad Stadium to set up a fourth-round match at home to another second-tier team -- Watford.MOSCOW - A Russian soccer coach who said he would not sign dark-skinned players received a five-game ban Wednesday for racial discrimination.The punishment is the strongest sanction for racism handed out to a player or coach by the Russian Football Union.Igor Gamula told Russian journalists last month that FC Rostov had enough dark-skinned players and weve got six of the things when asked in post-match news conference about rumours the club would sign a Cameroon defender.He also made what he called a joke aboutt the Ebola virus. Cheap Air Jordan Canada. Gamula, who holds Russian and Ukrainian nationality, apologized three days later after Rostovs African players threatened to go on strike.In a statement on its website, the Russian Football Union said the comments were of a disparaging or discriminatory nature toward a group of persons regarding race or skin colour.The 54-year-old coachs ban will end in March due to the Russian leagues three-month winter break.The city of Rostov will host World Cup matches in 2018. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz