Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 65 mal aufgerufen
 Bilder
jokergreen0220 Offline

22.01.2019 10:04
TOKYO - Japan coach Alberto Zaccheroni announced his 23-man World Cup squad on Monday, picking AC Milans Keisuke Honda among 12 Antworten

TOKYO - Japan coach Alberto Zaccheroni announced his 23-man World Cup squad on Monday, picking AC Milans Keisuke Honda among 12 Europe-based players and adding a surprise with the selection of veteran striker Yoshito Okubo. Air Max 97 Cheap Australia . As expected, Honda was named along with Manchester United midfielder Shinji Kagawa and Mainz forward Shinji Okazaki. Honda has scored just one goal since joining Milan from CSKA Moscow in January but played a key role in Japans qualifying campaign. Okubo was one of the few surprises in the squad Zaccheroni unveiled at a news conference Monday. The 31-year-old Okubo, last seasons top scorer in the J-League, made the squad despite having only been called up once by Zaccheroni since the Italian took over from 2010 World Cup coach Takeshi Okada. His eight goals this season for Kawasaki Frontale made it difficult for Zaccheroni to leave him off the squad. Forward Yoichiro Kakitani, who scored 21 goals in 34 games last season but has only one goal in 12 games for Cerezo Osaka this season, was among 11 J-League players included in the squad. Japan, which co-hosted the World Cup with South Korea in 2002, is preparing for its fifth consecutive World Cup campaign and faces Ivory Coast, Greece and Colombia in Group C. ___ Squad: Goalkeepeers: Eiji Kawashima (Standard Liege), Shusaku Nishikawa (Urawa Reds), Shuichi Gonda (FC Tokyo) Defenders: Masahiko Inoha (Jubilo Iwata), Yasuyuki Konno (Gamba Osaka), Yuto Nagatomo (Inter Milan), Masato Morishige (FC Tokyo), Atsuto Uchida (Schalke), Maya Yoshida (Southampton), Hiroki Sakai (Hannover), Gotoku Sakai (Stuttgart) Midfielders: Yasuhito Endo (Gamba Osaka), Makoto Hasebe (Nuremberg), Toshihiro Aoyama (Sanfrecce Hiroshima), Hotaru Yamaguchi (Cerezo Osaka) Forwards: Keisuke Honda (AC Milan), Yoshito Okubo (Kawasaki Frontale), Shinji Okazaki (Mainz), Shinji Kagawa (Manchester United), Hiroshi Kiyotake (Nuremberg), Yoichiro Kakitani (Cerezo Osaka), Manabu Saito (Yokohama F Marinos), Yuya Osako (1860 Munich) Air Max 97 Australia Cheap . "After consultation with the Team USA medical staff and officials, it was determined that he should return to Winnipeg as a precaution due to his previous injury history," Jets general manager Kevin Cheveldayoff said Wednesday in a statement. Buy Air Max 97 Australia . Louis Cardinals, the team will be celebrating the 25th anniversary of the opening of the SkyDome. Jays legends Jimmy Key and Ernie Whitt, members of playoff and World Series-winning teams of the past, will be on hand for the festivities to look back at what was the beginning of the Jays halcyon years. http://www.airmax97cheapaustralia.com/ . Englands only win in the four most recent trips north had been tight, and Scotland was expected after losing 28-6 to Ireland six days ago to show some venom against its archrival.ST. MORITZ, Switzerland - A record second run earned Calgarys Elisabeth Vathje a silver medal Friday in a womens World Cup skeleton race.The 20-year-old stood fourth following her first run but posted a track-record time of one minute 9.90 seconds in her second. That left Vathje with a two-run time of 2:20.42, just behind Austrian winner Janine Flock (2:20.34).Laura Deas of Great Britain was third in 2:20.58.It is truly amazing. Im coming off a neck strain (suffered during training in Altenberg), and was cleared to be able to slide so I am so excited to come out of here with a silver medal, said Vathje. My equipment was a huge key today, and having my entire coaching team of Richard Bromley, Charles Wlodarzack, and Ivo Palkans at this race was truly a difference maker.This medal was what I needed. I had struggled so much in Altenberg and thiss gives me some peace knowing that I can slide and compete on European tracks. Cheap Air Max 97 Online. Calgarys Lanette Prediger, 35, finished a career-best fourth in 2:20.58. Jane Channell, of North Vancouver, B.C., was seventh in 2:21.12 despite driving over a tree branch during her second run.Martins Dukurs of Latvia captured the mens event. his fifth win in six races, finishing 0.60 seconds ahead South Korean of Yun Sungbin. Russian Nikita Tregybov, 19, was third, 1.19 back.Calgarys Evan Neufeldt was eighth, tying the best result this year for a Canadian man. He posted a time of 2:18.24.It is seriously a winter wonderland here and I couldnt be happier with my first trip to St. Moritz, he said.Dave Greszczyszyn, of Brampton, Ont., was 13th at 2:18.56 while Calgarys Barrett Martineau finished 22nd.---With files from The Associated Press Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz