Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 60 mal aufgerufen
 Bilder
jokergreen0220 Offline

23.01.2019 07:12
TSN Hockey Insiders Bob McKenzie, Pierre LeBrun and Darren Dreger gathered for the latest installment of Insider Trading and the Antworten

TSN Hockey Insiders Bob McKenzie, Pierre LeBrun and Darren Dreger gathered for the latest installment of Insider Trading and the topics discussed were the deal that sent Thomas Vanek to the Islanders, Rick DiPietros NHL future, the Dion Phaneuf contract negotiations and more. Clearance Nike Shox . The Thomas Vanek trade to the Islanders was interesting enough, but even more intriguing is where Vanek could have gone. The Sabres did offer him to the Toronto Maple Leafs, but was the asking price too high? Darren Dreger: Yes. The Sabres were believed to be asking for a key forward from the Toronto Maple Leafs and financially the deal didnt work either, even though the Buffalo Sabres were willing to retain salary as they did in making the deal with the New York Islanders. Theyre believed to have retained somewhere between $1.3 and $1.4 million. It was not a fit for the Leafs, so the negotiation or conversation between Darcy Regier and Dave Nonis didnt take all that long. It was not a good fit from a player perspective, either, with Vanek being a winger. Pierre LeBrun: The other wrinkle that came out today from that deal was not only that the Islanders got Buffalo to eat some of the salary but also they got some protection on that first round pick that they sent to the Sabres, or at least perceived protection. If its a top-10 pick come June, they can defer for the Sabres to draft in 2015 instead, a decision that the Islanders can make at that draft. Who gets drafted in 2015? I think Connor McDavid … is that his name? Weve heard about him. So, really, to me, even if it is a top-10 pick for Garth Snow that hes giving away to the Sabres, I just dont know how you can defer that to 2015. James Duthie: Almost everybody wants to hold onto that pick, just in case theyre down there and, remember, every team that doesnt make the playoffs has a shot at that number one pick. What about Ryan Miller now? LeBrun: Hes the next big name that the Buffalo Sabres will move between now and the March 5 trade deadline, but right now theres just no real market. I spoke to Darcy Regier on Monday and he said that theres absolutely nothing going on that front right now. Thats going to change. At some point theres going to be a key injury to a top netminder or someones not going to play well, but right now that market is very soft. The team that I keep coming back to, guys, is the St. Louis Blues. I think if Jaroslav Halak - whos had a lot of injuries the last few years – gets hurt again or is not playing well, to me thats a perfect fit. But, right now Jaroslav Halak has been absolutely spectacular for the St. Louis Blues so right now theres no plan to change anything there. Meanwhile, another goalie is trying to get back to the NHL. Rick DiPietro got the second largest buyout in NHL history, $24 million. Hell never see that kind of money again, but will he get another shot in the NHL? Bob McKenzie: Its a possibility. The Carolina Hurricanes are having problems in net. Obviously, Cam Ward is out for the next few weeks with an injury and Anton Khudobin is out for at least another week. So, they signed DiPietro to an AHL tryout contract on the weekend and whats going to happen now is that they want to see him in action. On Wednesday and Thursday night, DiPietro is scheduled to play for the Charlotte Checkers in the American Hockey league, on the road in Grand Rapids and Rockford. How he performs in those games, coupled with how Justin Peters plays for the Hurricanes in their next game against the Tampa Bay Lightning on Friday night will determine how quickly or if Rick DiPietro can get back up. If he has two games where hes really good in the American Hockey League and Peters stumbles at all, then the Hurricanes would look at putting DiPietro on an NHL contract. Theyre doing the same thing with Manny Malhotra, but they would probably need an injury before they could open up a roster spot for him. Five of the Montreal Canadiens six top defencemen will be without a contract at the end of this season. So, what is Marc Bergevins game plan? McKenzie: The high profile guys are obviously P.K. Subban, the one restricted free agent and then youve got Andrei Markov, Raphael Diaz, Francis Bouillon and Alexei Emelin. It might surprise some people that Emelin of that group - whos not even in the line-up, hes out with an ACL injury and probably wont be back until Christmas or later – is the guy thats probably first up and most likely to get a deal done in the next little while. Nothings done to this point, but the conversations are headed in that direction and it could get done fairly soon. Everybodys talking about Dion Phaneuf in Toronto. What are we looking at, in terms of size of that contract and length? LeBrun: First of all, no numbers have been exchanged between the two sides. They had a brief meeting last week, just to sort of set up the timetable over the next month. I dont think the Leafs are comfortable going north of $7 million, hes making $6.5 million this year, but the term will be interesting. I would suspect that Newport Sports Management would start at eight years and that the Leafs would be more comfortable at six and at some point youve got to find the middle. Two months from now, Canada will be in the midst of group play at the World Junior Hockey Championship in Sweden. Are we likely to see Sean Monahan, Morgan Rielly, Mathew Dumba and guys like that making the trip? Dreger: It all depends on the flexibility that Hockey Canada presents. Its been strong policy that all players invited to training camp need to be there at the start of camp on Dec. 13, but theres policy in place that could be changed by the policy committee so that those NHL players like Monahan, Rielly, Dumba or Washington Capitals forward Tom Wilson could come in late, perhaps as late in certain situations as the exhibition run in late December. Nike Shox Cheap Nz . The 24-year-old Raley was 0-2 with a 9.00 ERA for Chicago in his first two career starts after being called up from Iowa on Aug. 7. He was optioned to Iowa on Monday after losing 3-0 to Cincinnati in Chicago on Sunday. Cheap Nike Shox Nz .com) - Sporting Kansas City announced Thursday that club has signed former on-loan midfielder Jimmy Medranda to a permanent contract from Colombian side Deportivo Pereira. http://www.nikeshoxcheapnz.com/ . Louis, MO (SportsNetwork.DENVER -- Tyler Matzek was nervous and wild in his bullpen session before his first major league start. When he took the mound he was nearly unhittable. Matzek pitched two-hit ball for the first seven innings of his big league debut before faltering in the eighth, and the Colorado Rockies beat the Atlanta Braves 8-2 on Wednesday night. The left-hander retired the first 13 hitters and 21 of 23 before allowing three straight singles to start the eighth. His strong start to the game masked the jitters catcher Mike McKenry helped ease. "The first inning was really, really nervous," Matzek said. "Mac was calming me down, telling me it was the same thing as Triple-A, just go out there and play your game. I let it be a positive thing, not a negative thing. If I try to fight it, it turns into a negative thing so I was just embracing it." Matzek (1-0) allowed two runs on five hits and struck out seven in seven-plus innings. He also had his first hit and run scored. The Rockies had lost 11 of 12. He is the third Colorado pitcher in the last six days to make his debut and the first to get a win. "A masterful performance by Tyler. An explosive fastball and his slider looked like it disappeared," Rockies manager Walt Weiss said. "He had it all working. He commanded it. Very impressive." It was what the Rockies needed after they had lost 15 of 18. They broke out against Braves starter Julio Teheran, who had blanked them over six innings in Atlanta on May 25. Teheran (6-4) entered Wednesday with a 1.89 ERA, best in the majors, but Colorado scored three in the first on Drew Stubbs RBI double and Corey Dickersons two-run triple. Troy Tulowitzki and Justin Morneau had three hits each for Colorado. "It wasnt my day from the first inning," Teheran said. "I didnt have a problem with the grip and with my pitches. I think I got my good stuff. A couple bloopers that happened and they got me on a couple base hits." Matzek breezed through the first four innings on 39 pitches. Atlanta hit three balls hard, including a line drive by Teheran snared by Morneau to end the third. Morneau couuldnt come down with Justin Uptons single with one out in the fifth to give the Braves their first baserunner. Nike Shox Outlet. . The Coors Field crowd acknowledged Matzeks early work with applause after Uptons hit. Chris Johnson followed with a single to right but Matzek retired the next two batters to get out of the inning. "He has good stuff, 94-95 mph fastball," Braves manager Fredi Gonzalez said. "The whole day youre talking to guys, Hey, this guy sprays it around a little bit. Be patient. Im not sure how many three-ball counts he got into, if any." Matzek didnt walk a batter and threw 71 pitches through seven innings before the Braves got to him. Johnson, Tommy La Stella and Andrelton Simmons singled to start the eight and make it 8-1.Franklin Morales came on and gave up a two-out RBI single to B.J. Upton before getting Freddie Freeman to fly out. Matzek received another ovation as he walked to the dugout when Weiss pulled him in the eighth. "It felt amazing. Great fans, great fan base," he said. The Rockies made it 4-0 in the third when Tulowitzki scored on a sacrifice fly by Stubbs. Josh Rutledge scored from third when Tulowitzki, who singled, was caught in a rundown between first and second in the fifth. Stubbs and Dickerson led off the sixth with consecutive doubles to give Colorado a 6-0 lead. Tulowitzki and Morneau had RBI singles in the seventh. Teheran allowed seven runs on 10 hits and struck out five in 6 1-3 innings. "I know it was a tough day for me. Im just glad that I was able to compete and get through six innings," Teheran said. NOTES: Atlanta C Evan Gattis singled in the eighth to extend his hitting streak to 12 games. ... Gonzalez was named one of the coaches for the NL at the All-Star Game in Minnesota next month. ... The Rockies optioned RHP Chad Bettis to Triple A to make room for Matzek. ... Justin Upton returned to the lineup after being removed in the first inning Tuesday because of a left hamstring injury. ... Atlanta will send Ervin Santana (5-2, 3.69) against Colorados Jhoulys Chacin (0-4, 5.35) on Thursday. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz