Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 87 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
t123 Offline

15.05.2018 15:35
aces are allowed to start in the Derby, provided the horses were nominated to the Triple Crown.The new Japanese series has the p Antworten

CHICAGO -- The Milwaukee Bucks stood together in a show of unity during the national anthem before Mondays preseason opener against the Chicago Bulls. The Bucks stood in a line, with each man putting his left arm around the man next to him. Some players and coaches kept their right hands on their hearts as the anthem played.Bucks head coach Jason Kidd made it clear before the game that his team was not protesting, in the wake of recent events centered around opposition to police brutality and shootings across the country. San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick started the most recent trend last month, when he decided to sit during the national anthem. He has been kneeling during the anthem the past few weeks.Its not a protest, Kidd said. Were not protesting. Were showing unity. Theres not a protest.Kidd said that after some of the protests across the country, he wanted his team to make a decision together.We discussed it, he said. And I think there was a lot of discussion throughout the week ... guys have come up with a solution of what they want to do for the national anthem. So Im very proud of them being able to come together and make a decision and do it as a team. That just shows a lot of growth for our young players.Kidd, speaking before the game, seemed pleased with his teams outcome.I think theyve covered every base, and I think its just showing awareness, Kidd said. I think its for [the team] to discuss and talk about because I think its really nice of them and special that they came together as a unit and be unified. It just shows our growth for a young team.No Bulls players or staff members did anything out of their routine during the anthem. Bulls head coach Fred Hoiberg noted that he would respect whatever decision his team made.I respect our players in whatever decision they make, Hoiberg said before the game. Im not sure what will happen with our group, but I do certainly respect their right to express themselves. As far as what were going to do, were going to go out there. As far as my beliefs, I believe in standing respectfully and honoring the national anthem, but I certainly do respect our players and the right to express themselves.Kidd believes the protests have gotten so much attention due in part to the fact that the NBA and other professional sports leagues have more media attention than ever before.There wasnt enough of you guys, Kidd said. There was only two of you [reporters]. Now theres millions. So thats the biggest change. Our media platform is a lot bigger than Dr. Js and Larry Birds and Magics. They only had to talk to one [reporter]. But the way the media is and the platform the NBA has, I think its great that there [are] voices that come from the young men and older guys too. To show that they do care about more than just basketball. Leon Jacobs Jersey .ca. Hey Kerry, big fan of yours, just finished reading your book. I think that we all saw the Canucks/Flames line brawl just after puck drop. It was obvious that something was about to happen, even to the referees because the fourth lines were on to start. Cheap Jaguars Jerseys China . -- Derrick Rose shook off poor shooting early to hit clutch shots late and Carlos Boozer had 20 points and 13 rebounds to lead the Chicago Bulls to a 104-95 preseason victory over the Oklahoma City Thunder on Wednesday night. http://www.cheapjaguarsjerseyselite.com/ . Cuban testified Thursday that he was upset when the companys CEO told him news that would reduce the value of his shares, for which hed paid $7.5 million. But he said he did nothing improper when he sold those shares over the next two days. DJ Chark Jersey . Miller finished in two minutes, 6.09 seconds, one day before the first medal race on the Alpine schedule. The 36-year-old American also turned in the top time in Thursdays opening training session. Logan Cooke Jersey . -- The Bishops Gaiters are showing they belong among the countrys top varsity football teams. Churchill Downs will award a Japanese horse an automatic berth in next years Kentucky Derby under a new program assigning points to participants in two Japanese stakes races, the track announced on Monday.The two one-mile dirt races at Tokyo Racecourse will be the Cattleya Sho for 2-year-olds on Nov. 26 and the Hyacinth for 3-year-olds, expected to be run early in 2017, according to a release from Churchill and the Japan Racing Association.The two-race series is structured along the lines of a points system Churchill implemented in 2013 to designate starters in the Kentucky Derby, which is the most prestigious race in North America. Under Churchills system, the top 20 points earners in a series of 2-year-old and 3-year-old stakes races are allowed to start in the Derby, provided the horses were nominated to the Triple Crown.The new Japanese series has the potential to reduce to 19 the number of Derby starting berths open to horses participating in the larger series. In a release, Churchill said the horse earning the most points in the two-race Japanese series will be offered an invitation to compete in the Derby, and if the invitation is accepted, one slot will be reserved for thhe Japanese horse.ddddddddddddThis year, Lani became only the second horse based in Japan to run in the Derby. Lani, who was bred in Kentucky, earned his spot in the Derby by winning the United Arab Emirates Derby, a Dubai race that is part of the points-based system established by Churchill for Derby qualifiers. Lani finished ninth in the Kentucky Derby under jockey Yutaka Take, who is enormously popular in Japan.The Kentucky Derby simulcast is not available in Japan, which strictly limits the number of foreign races that can be offered in the country for betting. Japans betting market is one of the largest in the world, however, and Churchill, like other U.S. companies, is eager to make inroads into the market.Also on Monday, Churchill said that the Grade 3 Sam F. Davis Stakes at Tampa Bay Downs would replace the Grey Stakes at Woodbine in the 2016-17 points series for the 2017 Derby. The Sam F. Davis is a dirt race for 3-year-olds usually held in February, while the Grey Stakes is a race for 2-year-olds conducted over Woodbines artificial surface. China NFL Jerseys Stitched Jerseys Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys China Jerseys NFL China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz