Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 59 mal aufgerufen
 Bilder
jokergreen0220 Offline

28.01.2019 07:29
PHOENIX -- Phoenix Suns guard Eric Bledsoe has undergone surgery to repair a torn meniscus in his right knee. [url=http://www.ch Antworten

PHOENIX -- Phoenix Suns guard Eric Bledsoe has undergone surgery to repair a torn meniscus in his right knee. Cheap Air Max 95 Store . The Suns termed Fridays surgery by team doctor Thomas Carter a success. No timetable was given for Bledsoes return but the team said in a news release that he "will pursue a possible return to action during the second half" of the season. Bledsoe was having the finest season of his career after being acquired by the Suns from the Los Angeles Clippers in the off-season, averaging 18 points and 5.8 assists per game. He and Goran Dragic formed the double-point guard backcourt that had been the catalyst of the Suns surprising start to the season. This is the second time in a little over three years that the 24-year-old player has undergone surgery to repair a torn meniscus in the same knee. The first surgery was performed Oct. 7, 2011, during the NBA lockout of that season. The Suns, who were playing at Memphis on Friday night, are one of the NBAs most surprising teams with a 21-13 record. They are 16-8 with Bledsoe and 5-5 without him. He missed six games earlier this season with a bruised shin and has been sidelined the last four with what the team initially said was a sprained right knee. The injury puts more pressure on Dragic, who is averaging 19.1 points and 5.9 assists per game. To bolster the depleted backcourt, Phoenix signed Leandro Barbosa to a 10-day contract this week. The 31-year-old Brazilian, who also is coming off knee surgery, had his best NBA seasons with the Suns, including winning the leagues Sixth Man award in 2007 after averaging 18 points a game. Gerald Green moves into the starting lineup in Bledsoes absence. Green, who made the winning shot in Wednesday nights victory at Minnesota, was acquired, along with centre Miles Plumlee, in a trade that sent Luis Scola to Indiana. "Its tough," Green told azcentral sports at the teams Friday shootaround in Memphis. "You lose a player like that, playing at the high level hes been playing at, its going to be tough. This team is made for the next-man-up mentality." Bledsoes offence, particularly his lane penetration, has been a critical part of his success, but his defence probably will be more sorely missed. "Guys are going to have to step it up," Suns coach Jeff Hornacek told azcentral sports. "Its unfortunate that hes going to miss some games but I think the more theyll get used to the rotation, hopefully thatll make us better." The injury comes at a tricky juncture in Bledsoes career financially. He will become a restricted free agent at the end of this season and, while the Suns have indicated they would match any offer for him, its possible that two knee surgeries in his first four NBA seasons might diminish his value, at least somewhat. The teams Memphis stop is the third on a five-game road trip. Phoenix split the first two on the trip and is 2-2 since Bledsoes knee injury. Clearance Air Max 95 . -- Catriona Matthew remained atop the Airbus LPGA Classic leaderboard Friday, birdieing four of the last seven holes to take a one-stroke advantage over Charley Hull into the weekend. Nike Air Max 95 Outlet . -- Canadas Milos Raonic defeated Edouard Roger-Vasselin of France on Saturday to advance to the third round of the BNP Paribas Open. http://www.cheapairmax95.com/ .com Tours season-opening Colombia Championship on Sunday, breaking the course record with an 8-under 63 in the completion of the third round before rain washed out play.Beth Allen produced an outstanding finish to claim her second Ladies European Tour title in as many months with a three-shot victory at the Fatima Bint Mubarak Ladies Open. Allen trailed Georgia Hall by two shots with just five holes remaining at the Saadiyat Beach Golf Club in Abu Dhabi, but as the English youngster faltered down the stretch, Allen reeled off three consecutive birdies to take control.The American parred the last to match the course record of 64 and post a winning score of 21-under par, and the victory also took her 50,000 euros ahead of Shanshan Feng at the top of the LET Order of Merit. Beth Allen produced three late birdies to snatch victory in Abu Dhabi Allen was two behind Hall heading into the final round, but she soon pulled level with birdies at the second and fourth before Hall edged back in front at the next.The leading pair traded birdies at eight and nine, but Allen claimed the lead with another at the 10th and stayed in front when she matched Halls birdie at the 11th - Allens fourth gain in a row. Georgia Hall led by two shots with just five holes to play However, the tournament swung back in Halls favour when she birdied the 13th as Allen bogeyed, although the 20-year-old then dropped her first shot of the day at the next.Allen then seized her chance and reeled off three consecutive birdies from the 15th, while Hall dropped another stroke at the 16th to slip three strokes adrift. Leaderboard Fatima Bint Mubarak Ladies Open The Californian calmly parred the last to complete back-to-back LET victories following her recent win at the Lacoste Ladies Open de France, and she is now in pole position to win the Order of Merit for the first time with three events remaining. Discount Air Max 95 Online. This is really special, said Allen, who now has two wins and five further top-10 finishes from 14 starts this season. Its so amazing to win an event thats taking place for the first time, especially in a place like this that is supporting women in sports. Beth Allens second win takes her to the top of the Order of Merit Im just really happy that I got it done. Obviously Ive been playing really well and when I got done on Friday I felt really good and I knew I could do it, so I just tried to make as many birdies as I could today and turns out I made nine! Im so pleased.I really want to win the Order of Merit and I certainly think this helped. This course is fantastic and weve been treated so well. I was feeling really relaxed and having such a great week. It really helped me play well. Ill certainly be coming back over and over and over.Solheim Cup star Melissa Reid surged into contention with three birdies in four holes on the back nine, but she finished with three pars and a bogey at the 17th to post a 68 which left her in a share of second with Australian Sarah Kemp. Also See: WATCH: Reids never-ending chip Golf on Sky Sports 4 Get Sky Sports Schedule Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz