Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 78 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
dasg234 Offline

16.05.2018 13:50
unds in Atlantas 102-93 road win over Dallas Antworten

Nico Hulkenberg says Carlos Sainz is not to blame for a first lap incident that saw the German crash out of the Singapore Grand Prix.The Force India driver rocketed off the line but quickly began chasing a gap that was disappearing before the Toro Rosso of Sainz made contact. Hulkenberg believes a poor getaway from Red Bulls Max Verstappen combined with his lightning start was the cause of the retirement.I had a really good start, the best of the season, but to some extent I am paying the price for that because of the contact that sent me into the wall, Hulkenberg said. I think Carlos didnt go for any gap because his start wasnt that great but he had to turn around Max which I think had a pretty poor start and probably that caused the carnage.It is definitely not an intention for him. I guess thats racing and the dynamics of the start - nothing that I have done wrong.Its quite frustrating when you come here and put in all of the hard work over the weekend, do everything right and then something like this happens its just very disappointing. But thats racing, I guess.Hulkenberg has now failed to see the chequered flag in the last two races in Singapore. Cedrick Wilson Jr. Jersey . Woodson said during a radio interview Thursday that the Knicks Carmelo Anthony doesnt get the same calls as other superstars. Mike White Jersey . -- When the Florida Panthers fell behind by two goals in the first period to the top team in the NHL, it appeared they were on their way to yet another loss. http://www.cheapdallascowboysjerseys.com/chris-covington-jersey/ . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. Cowboys Jerseys Shop .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Bo Scarbrough Jersey . The Hall of Fame defenceman told Landsberg that he believes fighting still has a place in todays game, but thinks staged fighting needs be outlawed. The Atlanta Dream are looking to return to the form that had them atop the Eastern Conference for much of the early part of the season, when the Dallas Wings visit Philips Arena on Friday.The Dream used a fourth-quarter surge to beat the Seattle Storm on Tuesday and snap a season-long six-game losing streak that sent Atlanta tumbling down the standings.Atlanta outscored the Storm 25-10 in the fourth to close out the Storm. Forward Sancho Lyttle had 22 points and 11 rebounds in the Dreams first win since June 17.Its about us establishing our game all over again, Atlanta coach Michael Cooper said after Tuesdays win. We kind of went back to the drawing board a bit. These ladies are professionals. They have a love for playing for the Atlanta Dream, they love this city, they love our owners. I just challenged them and tested them on that and said youre here to play for something. And I think we did a good job coming out and playing for the city.The Wings (9-10) are coming off a 77-74 win over the Phoenix Mercury on Tuessday.dddddddddddd Dallas is the second highest-scoring teams in the league and plays an up-tempo brand of basketball. But the Wings have struggled on the defensive end of the floor, surrendering 86.8 points per game.Guard Odyssey Sims leads five Dallas players averaging double figures at 15.3 points per game. Forward Glory Johnson had 23 points and 22 rebounds in the win over Phoenix and will need to have another big game inside to combat Atlantas frontcourt of Elizabeth Williams and Lyttle.Williams and Lyttle combined for 23 points and 15 rebounds in Atlantas 102-93 road win over Dallas on May 27. Dream leading scorer Angel McCoutry had 26 points in the win over the Wings. Atlanta shot 52.5 percent from the floor.The Dream won four of the last five meetings between the two franchises.The Wings are in their first season in Texas. The franchise relocated to Dallas from Tulsa this season. Cheap Jerseys Store Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2018 Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz