Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 74 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
dasg234 Offline

16.05.2018 13:51
hroughout the roster. If Anthopoulos is holding out hope for a second half run, he may look to add a piece to kick the team into Antworten

TSNs Jack Armstrong offers his thoughts on Dwyane Wades physical status, Jonas Valanciunas well-deserved rookie honour, the abilities of Jerry Sloan, Tony Parkers leadership and Andrew Wiggins. 1. DWYANE WADE (Heat): Im a bit concerned with what Im seeing with Wades knee condition. He looks like a guy thats playing at 60 per cent and favoring the pain. Listed as questionable for Wednesdays game vs. Bulls. I have no doubt that even without Wade they can beat the Bulls either Wednesday or in Game 6 in Miami. Without Deng, Hinrich and Rose, the Bulls look like theyve hit the wall. The key for the Heat will be having Wade feeling a bit better and being more productive in order to be able to win the eight hardest games theyll have to win this season and thats the Eastern Conference Finals and NBA Finals games. 2. JONAS VALANCIUNAS (Raptors): Second Team All-Rookie. Congrats. Well-earned and well-deserved. Hes got a long way to go but I firmly believe when you look at his draft class, hes one of the guys in the group that still has major room for growth. Hes a dedicated and passionate player. Hes going to get stronger, smarter and most importantly more skilled offensively. Hell figure out NBA defensive schemes a little better each year he plays and he has no back-down in his game. A step in the right direction for him and a deserving honor. 3. JERRY SLOAN: The Hall of Fame coach is being mentioned for jobs again this spring and good for the NBA if he comes back. Ive known coach Sloan since I spent a week at his training camp back in 1990 in Salt Lake City when I was the head coach at Niagara University. This guy is as sound in every respect of teaching the game to be played the proper way and as good a leader and man as youll find. Some smart and very lucky organization is going to be grateful they hired him. I know hes 71-years-old; so what. I think I know basketball pretty well but Ill defer to Hall of Famer, Jerry West, who knows a ton more than me. Check what he did when he was the President/GM of the Memphis Grizzlies. He hired another man I know quite well, Hubie Brown (Niagara University graduate) as his head coach at an extended age. What happened? He got the Grizzlies pointed in the right direction as an organization. NBA Coach of the Year in 2004. Its all about having the right basketball man. Sloan is outstanding. Maybe its a 2-3 year run but you will be much better off after it. If I had a choice to pick a coach (Id want a guy with a proven track record as a head coach), Id have two guys on my list: Sloan and Stan Van Gundy would be the guys Id be recruiting like crazy. These guys will turn around and fix the team you root for. They know what they want and know how to go about getting results. They set the high standards that good organizations have when they succeed. Van Gundy and I coached together in 1987-88 at Fordham University and he is excellent. He did a terrific job in both Miami and Orlando and has many years of other head coaching experience as a NCAA coach. 4. TONY PARKER (Spurs): 25 and 10 vs. Warriors Tuesday night. Your team is on the ropes a bit and you need to just take over and be the man. He did it again. He plays in a small market and sometimes goes under the radar but hes consistently one of the best in the game. His ability to make difficult shots and make others better is at an elite level. Love his change of speeds and pace as he plays. Talented but more importantly smart and crafty. 5. ANDREW WIGGINS (Kansas): Ben McLemore leaves for the NBA and an even more talented guy moves onto centre stage in Lawrence, KS. (Awesome place. Coached a game there vs. the Jayhawks in the mid-90s. If you ever get a chance, its worth your while to attend a game at Allen Fieldhouse). Good fit for him. Thrilled for the Canadian. Im sure Kansas games will be Must Watch events all across Canada. Should be fun. Bo Scarbrough Jersey . The Cleveland Indians, Tampa Bay Rays, and Texas Rangers all won on Sunday meaning the Rangers will host the Rays in a play-in game on Monday. Mike White Jersey . Detroit and Boston are deadlocked, 1-1, and Tigers manager Jim Leyland could be forgiven if he was caught rationalizing instead of dissecting how his club could blow a 5-1 lead late in Game 2. http://www.authenticcowboysshopnfl.com/ . Patrice Bergeron and Daniel Paille scored 20 seconds apart a few minutes after Stamkos was taken off the ice on a stretcher with a broken right leg, and the Bruins beat the Lightning 3-0 on Monday afternoon. Connor Williams Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. Michael Gallup Jersey .ca! Hi Kerry, Heres an interesting one. I know its common knowledge that all players are responsible for their sticks. We witnessed that when Zack Kassian hit Edmontons Sam Gagner in the face after a missed check.Buying, selling, or staying put. Thats what Toronto Blue Jays GM Alex Anthopoulos has to decide ahead of MLBs non-waiver trade deadline on Wednesday. At 48-56 and sitting in the basement of the AL East, nine games out of a playoff spot, the Blue Jays appear to be in prime selling mode. But this is a team that entered the year with great expectations, and has a lot of talent throughout the roster. If Anthopoulos is holding out hope for a second half run, he may look to add a piece to kick the team into gear. If thats the route, pitching would likely be the GMs focus. The team has the second worst ERA in the big leagues at 4.35 and has been battling injuries all season (12 different pitchers have started at least one game for the Jays this year.) The asking price for arms is reportedly extremely high, but names like Jake Peavy, Ervin Santana, and Bud Norris are out there to be had. The more realistic route for the Jays is to either stay put or sell.dddddddddddd If Anthopoulos thinks the team can regain their contender status for next year with a few off-season moves, he may decide to sit on his hands Wednesday and not make any real decisions until the winter. But if he wants to start the roster tinkering early, he has some names that could net decent gains, particularly in the bullpen with some sell-high candidates. Closer Casey Janssen, Brett Cecil, and Steve Delabar have enjoyed good seasons which could result in a good return. There are some position players that could intrigue other GMs as well, especially if Anthopoulos wants to make bold changes to the roster and put guys like Jose Bautista on the block for the right price. As the non-waiver trade deadline approaches we ask: Should the Toronto Blue Jays be buyers or sellers? Youve heard what weve had to say, now its your turn. As always, its Your! Call. Cheap Jerseys Store Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2018 Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz