Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 92 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
dasg234 Offline

16.05.2018 13:51
njury on Friday. Ohio State confirmed he would Antworten

OTTAWA, Ontario -- Kevin Labanc scored the lone goal in four rounds of a shootout to give the San Jose Sharks a 4-3 victory over the Ottawa Senators on Wednesday night.Joe Pavelski, Brent Burns and Chris Tierney scored in regulation for San Jose, and Martin Jones made 29 saves.On Tuesday night in Toronto, Logan Couture scored the only goal in a shootout in the Sharks 3-2 victory over the Maple Leafs.Bobby Ryan, Kyle Turris and Dion Phaneuf scored for the Senators, and Mke Condon stopped 26 shots. Ottawa has lost three straight, its longest losing streak of the season.Its definitely a solid game, Ottawa coach Guy Boucher. We had a lot of character. ... We showed the players were dedicated and they wanted to pay the price and they wanted to be better than our previous game.Ottawa was without Turris for much of the third as he sat in the penalty box after being handed a 10-minute misconduct at 19:40 of the second. Marc-Edouard Vlasic got tangled up with captain Erik Karlsson and appeared to spear him late in the second period. Turris went after Vlasic and ended up with a minor penalty for instigating, a major for fighting and a 10-minute misconduct.Im down in the corner battling and I lose my stick and the play is gone and Im reaching for it and he tries to pitchfork me in the face and Im lucky that Im looking down, Karlsson said. As far as Im concerned thats a dangerous play. Its intentional and Ive got to give it to Turris for sticking up for me.Sharks coach Peter DeBoer said he had no update on Couture.Its the way it is sometimes, emotions get high, Sharks forward Joe Thornton said. Hopefully, (Couture) is OK. I havent seen him yet. Its an emotional game, what can I say.Patrick Marleau appeared to score on the power play, but the goal was challenged and upon review was ruled offside. The Sharks were 0 for 7 on the power play.Phaneuf gave the Senators the lead with a power-play goal with 3:46 to go, and Tierney beat Condon with a wrist shot to tie it with 2:28 left.Game notes The Senators recognized Chris Neil before the game for playing 1,000 NHL games. Neil is the third player in Senators franchise history to reach the milestone. It was an emotional night for me, admitted Neil. (The team) were all behind me doing their hardest to get the two points. ... San Jose RW Joonas Donskoi, D Mirco Mueller and D Dylan Demelo were healthy scratches.UP NEXTSharks: At Montreal on Friday night in the third game of the Canadian swing. They will finish the four-game trip Sunday at Chicago.Senators: Host New Jersey on Saturday night. Authentic Browns Hoodies . -- Washington Redskins tight end Fred Davis was charged Thursday with driving while intoxicated, a day after he was suspended for an NFL substance-abuse policy violation. Cheap Browns Hoodies Jerseys .com) - The Edmonton Oilers and Vancouver Canucks both take aim at their first wins of the season on Saturday, as the Canucks open their home slate at Rogers Arena. http://www.cheapbrownshoodiesjerseys.com/ . 8 Kansas to a 64-63 win over Texas Tech on Tuesday night. The freshman from Vaughan, Ont. Cheap Browns Hoodies . -- Stanford squashed Oregons national championship hopes again, schooling the Ducks in power football. Austin Corbett Hoodie . Halladay signed a one-day contract with the Toronto Blue Jays on Monday that allowed the veteran right-hander to retire as a member of team with which he broke into the majors and spent the bulk of his distinguished 16-year career. COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Ohio State?has taken one more hit to its depth coming out of the bye week and heading into Big Ten play.Backup offensive lineman Demetrius Knox broke his foot in practice and had surgery to repair the injury on Friday. Ohio State confirmed he would be out for eight weeks.The No. 2 Buckeyes have proved early in the season that their young roster boasts plenty of talent in reserve, but the offensive line is one area where the bench remains something of a question mark for coach Urban Meyer. Knox hasnt been a significant contributor so far in his redshirt sophomore season, but he has seen limited aaction in all three games this year and was listed as the backup behind Billy Price on Ohio States most recent depth chart.dddddddddddd.Knox is the third player to be ruled out after a bye week for the Buckeyes, joining linebacker Justin Hilliard and wide receiver K.J. Hill on the sidelines for Saturdays conference opener against Rutgers. Hilliard tore a biceps muscle and is out for the season, and Hill will miss about a month after suffering a high-ankle sprain that required surgery. Cheap Jerseys Store Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2018 Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz