Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 75 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
t123 Offline

17.05.2018 07:20
Euro 2016, are back in the squad for the first time under new coach Giampiero Ventura, as is Davide Zappacosta, who was called u Antworten

TOKYO -- Top-seeded Kei Nishikori came from a set down to beat American lucky loser Donald Young 4-6, 6-2, 6-2 on Monday in the first round of the Japan Open.Nishikori had been drawn to face Nicolas Almagro, but the Spanish player withdrew because of illness. Young, who had lost in qualifying to Ryan Harrison, was given Almagros spot in the draw just a few hours before walking on court at Ariake Colosseum.Young took the first set against the fifth-ranked Nishikori but couldnt capitalize. The fifth-ranked Nishikori twice broke on double faults by Young in the closing stages and extended his career record over the American to 4-0.I was missing too much in the beginning, I should have hit with more top spin, Nishikori said. He was playing aggressive, coming in a lot, and I was hitting too short. In the second set, he started to slow down a bit and I started playing more deep, more aggressive, and started using my forehand more.Next up for Nishikori is Portugals Joao Sousa, who rallied to beat Slovakias Martin Klizan 4-6, 6-3, 6-3.Fourth-seeded Marin Cilic advanced with a 6-0, 4-6, 6-3 win over last years runner-up, Benoit Paire of France.The Frenchman broke only once, in the seventh game of the second set. Cilic regained control with a decisive break in the sixth game of the third.In the middle of the second set he started to serve a lot better, Cilic said. At the end of the second set, I broke from my plan. I missed some balls and wasnt making him play enough in the critical situations, so in the third set I went back to basics.Cilic will face Fernando Verdasco in the second round. The Spaniard beat Japanese qualifier Go Soeda 6-7 (2), 6-3, 6-3. Discount Eagles Jerseys .C. -- Todd Fiddler scored a hat trick, including the overtime goal, as the Prince George Cougars survived an 8-7 win against the Kamloops Blazers in Western Hockey League play Sunday. Eagles Jerseys From China . The Australian is competing in his final season in Formula One and still looking for his first win this year. He will look to end Vettels run of six straight race wins on Sunday. Webber, who is fifth in the championship, earned his second pole from the past three races and 13th of his career. http://www.cheapeaglesjerseyschina.com/jordan-mailata-jersey/ . Collaros, 25, was solid last season, posting a 5-2 record as the starter while incumbent Ricky Ray was injured. Collaros also started Torontos 23-20 regular-season finale loss to Montreal — Ray didnt dress because the Argos had already clinched first in the East Division — but was one of three quarterbacks to play that day. Avonte Maddox Jersey . Mitch Holmberg added a goal and three assists. Connor Chartier also scored for the Chiefs (3-0-0). Luke Harrison spoiled Garrett Hughsons shutout bid with a power-play goal at 13:17 of the third period. The Spokane goaltender finished with 28 saves, including a Brandon Fushimi penalty shot in the second period that would have tied the game 1-1. Youth Eagles Jerseys . PAUL, Minn. ROME -- Juventus midfielder Claudio Marchisio is back in the Italy squad after six months out with a torn cruciate ligament, which forced him to miss the European Championship.Marchisio, who has made 54 appearances for Italy, scored a rare goal in his last international match -- a 2-2 draw against Romania, almost exactly a year ago.Sassuolo winger Matteo Politano and Lazio midfielder Danilo Cataldi have been called up for the first time for the matches against Liechtenstein and Germany.Lorenzo Insigne and Simone Zaza, who were both at Euro 2016, are back in the squad for the first time under new coach Giampiero Ventura, as is Davide Zappacosta, who was called up for Antonio Contes last two friendly matches before the tournament in France.Marco Parolo is also included despite being suspended for the World Cup qualifier against Liechtenstein.Italy travels to Vaduz to face Liechtenstein for the first time on Nov. 12, before playing Germany in a friendly at San Siro in Milan, three daays later.dddddddddddd---Italy:Goalkeepers: Gianluigi Buffon (Juventus), Gianluigi Donnarumma (AC Milan), Mattia Perin (Genoa).Defenders: Luca Antonelli (AC Milan), Andrea Barzagli (Juventus), Leonardo Bonucci (Juventus), Matteo Darmian (Manchester United), Mattia De Sciglio (AC Milan), Alessio Romagnoli (Milan), Daniele Rugani (Juventus), Davide Zappacosta (Torino).Midfielders: Federico Bernardeschi (Fiorentina), Giacomo Bonaventura (AC Milan), Antonio Candreva (Inter Milan), Danilo Cataldi (Lazio), Daniele De Rossi (Roma), Lorenzo Insigne (Napoli), Claudio Marchisio (Juventus), Marco Parolo (Lazio), Matteo Politano (Sassuolo), Nicola Sansone (Villareal), Marco Verratti (Paris Saint-Germain).Forwards: Andrea Belotti (Torino), Eder (Inter Milan), Manolo Gabbiadini (Napoli), Ciro Immobile (Lazio), Leonardo Pavoletti (Genoa), Simone Zaza (West Ham United). Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2020 Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping China Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz