Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 90 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
t123 Offline

17.05.2018 07:22
Sharks, he said.Birds loyalty pledge comes as a raft of rival clubs circle, with Newcastle and Gold Coast understood to be will Antworten

The rise of the strong backup goaltender in recent years has allowed NHL coaches to toy with giving their No. 1 goaltenders extra days of rest. Gone are the days of Dominik Hasek and Martin Brodeur starting 70-plus games; today, second-stringers are tasked with a healthy slate of 20 to 30 starts per season.The difference between working a franchise goalie too hard and resting a bell cow too much can be a fine line. Teams have shied away from back-to-back starts with the availability of more effective backups. A goaltender has started a game on zero days of rest 40 times this season league-wide. The call to keep the Henrik Lundqvists, Cory Schneiders and Tuukka Rasks fresh through the grueling NHL schedule keeps starters on the bench for one game of a back-to-back set more often than not; thats especially true this season with the compressed schedule thanks to the World Cup.The truth is, how much rest is the best amount of rest is dependent on the goaltender. Since the start of the 2014-15 season, goalies have posted a .916 save percentage in games coming off of one day of rest, two days of rest and three days of rest. That number drops slightly to .914 in games with no rest (but it sits at .928 in 40 such starts this season). In games with at least four days of rest, goalies have recorded a save percentage of just .911 (.910 this season), due in part to backup goalies typically going into their called-upon start cold and skewing the numbers.Some goalies need the net every night, while others perform their best when they get some time off. Lets look at the goalies who are best suited for long rest, and those who are built for short rest. Leon Jacobs Jersey . Schenn scored the game-winning goal and added two assists to lead the Philadelphia Flyers to a 4-1 win over the Calgary Flames at the Scotiabank Saddledome on Tuesday. Wholesale Jaguars Jerseys .05 million next season unless Graham and the Saints subsequently agree on a long-term deal. The designation was released Monday after the deadline passed for NFL teams to use franchise or transition tags on players becoming free agents. http://www.authenticjaguarsshopnfl.com/ . -- Most satisfying to Russ Smith about No. Jaguars Jerseys Store . Team physician Dr. Steve Traina performed the surgery Friday. Robinson was injured in a spill underneath the Nuggets basket during the first quarter of Wednesday nights loss to the Charlotte Bobcats. Logan Cooke Jersey . -- Jimmie Johnson held off a teammate, passed a pair of Hall of Famers, and dominated once more at Dover. Jack Bird has pledged his long-term allegiance to Cronulla and is confident fellow backline aces Valentine Holmes and Ben Barba will also remain at the NRL premiers.Bird and Holmes are among the hottest properties off contract at the end of next season, while Barbas future is up in the air following his 12-match suspension for testing positive to cocaine after the Sharks historic grand final triumph in October.Barba is said to be the target of cashed-up rugby clubs in Europe and Japan after being granted a release from his Cronulla contract, but Bird delivered some welcome news for Sharks fans on Wednesday.Obviously hes a big loss, but Im sure hell be back during the year at some time and hes got all our support behind him, Bird said at the Auckland Nines launch in Sydney.Bird is hoping to settle his own future sooner rather than later and says as long as the Sharks table a reasonable offer hell almost certainly stay put.I just want to be comfortable where I am. Im happy to stay at the Sharks. I want to stay at the Sharks, he said.Birds loyalty pledge comes as a raft of rival clubs circle, with Newcastle and Gold Coast understood to be willing to throw huge money at the NSW State of Origin representative.Bird admits money is a factor but so too is camaraderie, with the rep ace keeen to remain alongside his grand final teammates, including housemate and fellow young gun Holmes.ddddddddddddIts a short career. Youre going to take as much as you can get to have a good career and be set for after footy, said Bird, who also harbours long-term captaincy aspirations at the Sharks.But Im not really demanding that much, to be honest. Im not that kind of guy. I just like playing footy if I got offered the minimum wage Id probably play.Bird is even willing to give Holmes first crack at the fullback position left vacant - for at least three months - by Barba.Im happy at centre. To be honest, it doesnt really bother me (where I play) besides winger, he said.But in saying that, anywhere to be around the ball I guess. I enjoy the halves but Im not much of an organiser. Im more of a runner.Bird collected Holmes from the airport following his return last week from NFL trials in America and is convinced the electrifying winger has the talent to make the code switch.Hed be a class wide receiver, to be honest. Hes got the speed, he can catch the ball, Bird said.But I dont think hes going anywhere to be honest. Hell be at the Sharks for a long time. Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2020 Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping China Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz