Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 92 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
dasg234 Offline

17.05.2018 15:29
d. Nothing from the outside has r Antworten

Australian fast bowler Josh Hazlewood has given his support to Ricky Pontings suggestion of banning thick, lightweight bats from Test cricket.At a recent Australian Cricket Society function, Ponting expressed his concern at the imbalance between bat and ball in the longer form of the game, and argued in favour of greater regulation of bat size.The laws of cricket only limit the length and width of a bat, not its depth or weight, and Ponting said bats with extremely thick edges should be heavy and therefore harder to wield. He said the matter would be discussed at next weeks meeting of the MCC World Cricket Committee, and Hazlewood said he would have no problem with banning thick, light bats.Im all for it, Hazlewood told reporters in Sydney on Wednesday. Some of those cricket bats going around the dressing sheds at the moment are unbelievably big. Obviously David Warner, and Usman Khawaja has got a few big ones as well. Im all for it.I think its just the weight, as Punter has mentioned. You think its going to be so heavy, this big bat, but it picks up as light as any of the other bats. Its just ridiculous.However, Ponting said any change in regulations should apply only to the long form of the game, and batsmen should still be able to use the thick, lightweight bats in one-day and Twenty20 cricket.I think hes made a good point about just in Test matches, Hazlewood said. One-day cricket [is] a little bit different, I think the crowds come to see the fours and sixes and big hits. But in Test cricket, definitely I think hes made a pretty good point.Hazlewood has been enjoying a rare few days at home in Sydney this week after returning from Australias victorious ODI tri-series campaign in the West Indies. He flies out this weekend for Australias tour of Sri Lanka, which begins with a three-Test series, their first in the country since 2011.Opening batsman Joe Burns, second spinner Steve OKeefe, wicketkeeper Peter Nevill and fast bowler Jackson Bird have already flown to Asia to begin preparing for the series at a training camp in India. Only three members of Australias Test squad - Nathan Lyon, Shaun Marsh and Khawaja - have played a Test in Sri Lanka.I think a couple of wickets are going to be quite tough, quite hard work for the quicks, Colombo especially doesnt offer too much for the quicks, Hazlewood said. But I think up in Kandy it could suit us and we could get a little bit of seam.The spinners are going to be the key to take the majority of the wickets if conditions do suit spin. But I think the quicks, if we can get some reverse swing, I think we could really take wickets towards the end when that ball does start to reverse. Terry Rozier Jersey . "Four now," Carl Gunnarsson told the Leaf Report proudly following a 5-2 victory over New York on Tuesday night, the clubs fifth straight at home. Kyrie Irving Jersey . LOUIS -- St. http://www.cheapcelticsjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-bob-cousy-jersey . The Croatian served 21 aces and hit 42 winners against Sijsling, who double-faulted to give Cilic a 4-3 lead in the deciding set. "All the players, they know me and they were really happy to see me and they were really happy that this is over for me," Cilic said. Greg Monroe Jersey . First off, the fans ripped the Cubbies introduction of a fuzzy new kid-friendly mascot named "Clark". Semi Ojeleye Jersey . He says so-called TRT is only one problem and he wants to go even further than the ban. "Its about time," St-Pierre told reporters at a promotional event in Montreal on Friday. "I think its a good thing. LONG POND, Pa. -- Just 18, William Byron already has a slice of NASCAR history.Byron, the promising young driver for Kyle Busch Motorsports, continued his dominance in the NASCAR Truck Series and won Saturday at Pocono Raceway for a rookie-record fifth time this season.These things dont come easy at all, Byron said. Its a good thing when you get one.One? Try five.Byron added the Pocono victory to wins at Kansas, Texas, Iowa and Kentucky. He surpassed Kurt Busch, the 2004 Sprint Cup champion, who had four wins as a rookie in 2000.Byron survived a race that saw nearly half of its 60 laps run under caution. Cameron Hayley was second, followed by Brett Moffitt, Timothy Peters and Cole Custer.The No. 9 is really so fast, Hayley said. We have to go back and look at things. Hes definitely a step above us.At least Hayley was running up front at the end of the wreck-marred race. There were a whopping nine cautions -- that kind of number not even usually found in the Sprint Cup race at Pocono -- that allowed Christopher Bell to finish 10th, though he was five laps down at one pointt.ddddddddddddThe race never ran more than eight laps without a caution.Even with the slower pace, no driver could catch Byron.Hes got so many wins, I dont know why he just didnt pull over and let me go, Hayley said, smiling. Those Joe Gibbs motors must have some good fuel economy.Byron led a race-high 44 laps and added one more win in the No. 9 Toyota for team owner and 2015 Cup champion Kyle Busch. Byron, a recent high school graduate, also has seven top-10 finishes.We just show up with so much focus that we never get off track, he said.Byron leads the points standings and is locked into the Truck version of the Chase. He expected to become a championship contender in his rookie season.I think our team is really in good position for that, he said. Nothing from the outside has really thrown us off our game.How high can his win total go?I dont look at a number, he said. If we continue to build like this, who knows what the bar is for our team. Cheap NFL Jerseys China Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2019 Cheap Jerseys 2020 Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz