Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 90 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
t123 Offline

19.05.2018 10:48
wing last months below-par 1-1 home draw with Japan.That result, along with the prior 2- Antworten

Celtic manager Ronny Deila insists it has been vital to remain focused amid the recent criticism of his team, as he aims to lift the mood of the clubs fans. The Hoops dropped four points in their last two Scottish Premiership matches against Dundee and Hamilton, but bounced back with a comfortable 4-0 victory over Morton in the Scottish Cup.First-half goals from Leigh Griffiths, Gary Mackay-Steven and Callum McGregor were enough to secure a place in the semi-finals at Hampden in April and they were later handed a showdown with Rangers when the draw was made. And following some recent laboured performances, Celtic looked brighter from the start of the match as they pressed Morton and shifted the ball quick when in possession of the ball.The home fans certainly appeared to enjoy the performance, and Deila remains confident Celtic can improve their form quickly after they secured a fourth domestic cup semi-final under his tenure. Celtic manager Ronny Deila says Celtic controlled the game well after beating Morton 3-0 in the Scottish Cup quarter-final at Celtic Park. Deila said: It is much better to get applause than a boo, thats for sure. Hopefully that is going to continue.We could have played without any fans because it is about loving playing football and we wanted to bounce back after a performance we werent happy with.But I think the fans here were good. They stood behind the team and I was happy with that. Celtic manager Ronny Deila They were happy afterwards, I recognised that and it was something to take with us.We have to build up our trust with the fans and they will support us even better, it is a win-win situation.Im my biggest critic here but Ive been in this game a long time and when everything is crazy around you, you have to stay calm.Its a game of football. We have everything in our hands. The players here are winners and hate losing or performing bad and they wanted to show themselves from another side today.Im proud of how they did it, its something well build on and Im happy for the players that they played the way they did.Now we are in our fourth semi-final in two years and thats quite a good thing. Hopefully we can get into the final without any red cards and kick on. Mark Benstead discusses Celtics 3-0 victory over Morton in the Scottish Cup with Andy Walker. Ahead of the draw against Rangers, Deila insisted he had no preference over who the Hoops faced in the final four, stating that his team have only one thing on their mind.For me its about winning the trophy, thats the important thing, and well take what comes in front of us, Deila said.We have to beat everybody to win the trophy and were eager for that. Now we have two games left and hopefully we can win it.Morton boss Jim Duffy was pleased with the way his side kept going after the break when the tie was effectively over. Morton boss Jim Duffy congratulates Celtics Gary Mackay-Steven He said: I was disappointed in the first couple of goals, Celtic have enough quality to create and score goals without us handing them to them, and we gifted them the first two.They won the game relatively comfortably and I cant deny that but from my point of view we were organised as best we could be, we worked really hard and there was a terrific attitude from the players. Mortons Jim Duffy says he was pleased with their second half performance against Celtic despite losing 3-0 in the Scottish Cup. We asked them at half-time to show a bit of bottle and character and not capitulate and although we got one two breaks when Celtic hit the woodwork, I thought they stuck to their task very well and they deserve a bit of credit for not throwing the towel in. Also See: Match report Semi-final draw Celtic video Celtic stats Cheap Eagles Hoodies . By having more great seasons. Manning was the only unanimous choice for the 2013 Associated Press NFL All-Pro team Friday. Eagles Hoodies Shop . -- Jonathan Drouin gave Halifax the boost it needed to edge host Sherbrooke Phoenix 3-2 in a shootout in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. http://www.cheapeagleshoodiesjerseys.com/ . Louis Blues teammates who would also be participating in the Olympics, Alex Pietrangelo felt right at home, no different in some ways to the travel experience of any old road trip – save for the length of the journey, that is. Josh Sweat Hoodie . Denis Coderre, the former federal MP who was elected mayor on Nov. 3, has drawn the ire of some Montreal Canadiens. During last nights game he tweeted: "Hello? Can we get a one-way ticket to (minor-league) Hamilton for David Desharnais please. Eagles Hoodies Jerseys Outlet . The third-ranked Ivanovic, who won the event in 2008 and 10, served five aces and broke Wickmayer, also a former winner in 2009, five times. "The result looked easier than it really was," Ivanovic said. The Socceroos say its their relentless, high-pressure game that will help them topple winless World Cup qualifying foes Thailand - not a distinct height advantage.Thailand coach Kiatisak Senamuang has bemoaned a lack of tall timber compared to the Australians who theyll meet in Tuesdays Group B match at Bangkoks Rajamangala National Stadium.Almost all the Thai team are well under 180cm, with star playmaker Chanathip Songkrasin, known locally as Messi J, coming in shortest at 160cm.But Socceroos goalkeeper Mat Ryan says skill should win out in the end.Id like to think our standard of football sets us apart the most from opposition, Ryan said.We want to starve our opposition of possession, be relentless and play a high-tempo, possession-based game.To me, that would be the main difference between us and them.Just because someones tall and more physical, I guess in some ways it could help but in other ways it couldnt - having a lower sense of gravity could help them.The Australian team will get their first proper look at Thailand on Saturday night in a video analysis session.Ange Postecoglous national squad have been in the hot and humid capitaal since Sunday for a week-long training camp rarely afforded to a side usually running on limited preparation time.ddddddddddddThe focus so far has been reviewing last months below-par 1-1 home draw with Japan.That result, along with the prior 2-2 away stalemate with new Group B leaders Saudi Arabia, saw the undefeated Socceroos slip to second and looking for three points to wrap up the first half of the final phase.After the performances of the last two games we want to come back out and fix up a few things from the last international break, Ryan said.A few fundamentals we probably strayed away from a little bit too much.We want to get back to what we do well.For playmaker Tom Rogic, that means employing Postecoglous trademark attacking game.The Socceroos conceded early goals in their last two matches and Rogic said it was crucial theyre not left with another deficit to overcome.We approach every game in the same manner, which is to be dominant and control the match, he said.On Tuesday well look to do the same. Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap Jerseys 2020 Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz