Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 92 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
dasg234 Offline

21.05.2018 15:13
hat can happen in the race, he said. Antworten

INDIANAPOLIS -- The Indianapolis Colts have taken their share of punches over the past two seasons.On Sunday, they again showed they can throw a few, too.One day after the struggling Colts pulled off a shocking victory at Green Bay, they returned home with a punchers chance of getting back into the playoff race.We have a bunch of fighters on this team, defensive tackle David Parry said Monday. When you get backed into a corner, youre either going to fight or youre going to quit, and were not going to quit.The Colts (4-5) certainly have shown their ability to counterpunch time after time.They didnt go down when coach Chuck Pagano missed 11 games while battling leukemia in 2012. They won the AFC South in 2013 after Reggie Wayne incurred a season-ending knee injury in Week 7. They repeated as division champs in 2014 despite an 0-2 start, and last season Indy went 8-8 though Andrew Luck missed nine games.Its no different this year.Four times, Indys season appeared on the verge of collapse and each time the Colts fought back.The run started in Week 3, when the winless Colts used a fourth-quarter rally to get past San Diego. Two weeks later, against the reeling Chicago Bears, Indy found itself on the ropes again -- until another Andrew Lucks rally saved the day. Two weeks after that, the Colts were staring at a possible 0-3 start in division play until scoring two touchdowns in the final two minutes to win at Tennessee.So when the Colts headed to Green Bay on Sunday, following a loss to Kansas City and amid questions about coach Chuck Paganos job security heading into the bye week, the Colts delivered again. This time, Indy strung together its most complete game of the season and walked with away with its first win at Lambeau Field since 1988.We needed it. We needed it for ourselves, I think, Luck said after the game. We know we can be a good team. There are things we have to clean up and we have to stack these together. We needed this in a bad way.Last season, Pagano went through a similar scenario, with the Colts cranking out victories in every must-win game except one, a stretch that included another improbable early November victory over eventual Super Bowl champion Denver. The lone loss, at home to Houston, wound up costing the Colts their third straight division crown and their fourth consecutive playoff appearance.So why does Indianapolis save its best for the high-stakes games? Even Pagano cant really explain it.When our backs are against the wall, I dont think theres anyone thats better, he said. We dont need to be there, thats of our own doing. But weve learned from everything weve been through to this point, and I think you have to fight through some stuff to get to where you want to get to.Now he needs to see improved play over the crucial final seven games.A loss to Tennessee on Nov. 20 could throw a monkey wrench into their division hopes. Four days later, theyll host a Thanksgiving night game against the Pittsburgh Steelers. Then Indy hits the road for three of the next four: at the New York Jets, at Minnesota and at Oakland, with only home games against Houston and Jacksonville left.All seven could be considered must-win games.But the good news is thats typically when the Colts come out swinging.Weve got to stay hungry and weve got to understand and remember this feeling. This is why you do what you do, Pagano said. Im excited about where we are right now.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Jayson Tatum Jersey . Reassurance came from Paul Tesori, his caddie and close friend whose newborn son is in intensive care in a Florida hospital. "Paul sent me a text this morning, just told me he loved me and wanted to go out and fight as hard as I would any other day," Simpson said Sunday after doing just that. Robert Parish Jersey . McPhee said that Ovechkins father Mikhail is in stable condition after having the surgery this week and is no longer in intensive care. "Weve told him to stay as long as necessary with your dad," he said. Ovechkin and his Russian national team were eliminated from the mens hockey tournament in Sochi on Wednesday with a 3-1 quarter-final loss to Finland. http://www.cheapcelticsjerseyschina.com/kevin-mchale-jersey/ . - Levi Browns tenure at left tackle for the Pittsburgh Steelers is over before it even began. Celtics Jerseys From China . 9. Price, heading to the 2014 Olympics for Canada, was named the First Star after posting wins in three starts with a 1.00 goals-against average and a .971 save percentage. Womens Celtics Jerseys . Louis. To which I would say two things: 1. Where there is smoke, there is or perhaps has been a little fire. Or, in other words, the two teams would appear to have at least spoken. And spoken is defined as one calling the other to inquire, no more, no less. TORONTO -- Scott Dixon used a fast final lap to snatch the pole away from Helio Castroneves at the buzzer in qualifying Saturday for Indy Toronto.Dixon turned a lap of 59.9073 seconds to win the pole for the race Sunday. It was his 24th career pole and first since Mid-Ohio last year. Castroneves wound up second with a lap of 59.9425 on the temporary street course at Exhibition Place.Whenever you can start on the pole, especially on the street courses, its a big help, said Dixon, who squeezed in his final lap.I was just trying to get the most out of it, man. Each lap just kept getting a bit better. Its not what we planned on, we just planned to do three laps. We luckily had a little bit more gas in the car to do a fourth. Worked out nicely for a change.The pole moved Dixon ahead of Johnny Rutherford for 12th on the career poles list. Dixon is one pole victory behind Toronto native Paul Tracy.Castroneves thought he had the pole until Dixons final lap flier.What can I say? he asked before praising Dixon and his Chip Ganassi Racing team. Ganassi is not a rookie team. Theyre champions. They know what theyre doing. Good job by Scott.IndyCar Series points leader Simon Pagenaud qualified third and Will Power was fourth as Team Penske took the three spots behind Dixon.Sebastien Bourdais qualified fifth while Toronto native James Hinchcliffe was sixth to earn his best career start in his home race.Its really tough to win races from outside the top 10 in this series, especially at a track like this, Hinchcliffe said. Theres good opportunities for some passes here. The guys in front of us have pretty solid pace, were going to have to find a little bit in ourselves over the course of the evening and warmup. (But) definitely were in as good a position here this weekend as weve ever been here.Hinchcliffe was the highest qualifying Honda driver as Chevrolet teams took the top five spots.It was a rough qualifying session for the quartet from Andretti Autosport. Carlos Munoz qualified a team-best 15th, Ryan Hunter-Reay was 18th, Alexander Rossi was 19th and Marco Andretti waas 22nd -- last in the field.ddddddddddddhat were missing is overall grip and compliance. Thats so important on a track like this, Hunter-Reay said. Were not even on the same planet as the front runners when it comes to grip. Were fighting the car. Really swatting at flies.Rossi called the qualifying effort abysmal and noted how challenging it will be for the Andretti drivers to salvage the weekend.As a team we have to work on it, because we shouldnt be here, said Hunter-Reay. Its really unfortunate. Its not fun at the moment.Rahal added, I (went for it) and we hit the fence. The car is still ill-handling. I told the guys it was going to take a magic lap to advance, I knew it. Our basic balance, all weekend, weve been killing the rear tires, cant put power down at all. . I went for it and the sucker went straight and we just tagged the wall.Conor Daly qualified a career-best seventh and just missed advancing into the final round of six.Everyone is so good in this series, he said. Its just cool to be in that group and kind of fighting for those positions.Josef Newgarden, the defending race winner, was eighth. He led all but 18 laps a week ago to win at Iowa, where he moved to second in the IndyCar standings behind Pagenaud.Im always optimistic. Theres always something that can happen in the race, he said. This is our best session, qualifying is the highest weve been this weekend. You hate to say eighth is the best weve been this weekend, but Ive always got faith we can figure it out. Thats what happens when you get to racetracks, you try to solve the puzzle.Were going to have to figure it out, man, were the defending champs. Well see what we can do.IndyCar on Saturday morning altered the course so that the wall in Turn 8 was changed to the configuration used in previous years. The change provides an additional six feet on the inside of the track, and concrete patches in Turns 1 and 9 were worked on to provide more consistent grip. Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2018 Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys 2019 NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz