Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 Bilder
elaine95 Offline

06.03.2019 02:46
Winnipeg led 3-2 after two.Winnipeg’s run of killing off 16 straight penalties ended at 8:57 of the first period when Malgin’s Antworten

PHILADELPHIA (AP) — The biggest cheers from Flyers fans Monday night came when Gritty wrapped a blindfold around his googily eyes “Bird Box” style and kicked a Nerf football into the stands on a field-goal attempt as part of the “Cody Parkey Challenge.”This is how sad the season has become for Philadelphia — fans save their loudest cheers to rally around the local football team.Jordan Binnington became the latest goalie to stymie the Flyers. He stopped 25 shots for a shutout in his first NHL start to lead the St. Louis Blues past the Flyers 3-0 in a listless game between two of the worst teams in the league.Brayden Schenn Womens Jared McCann Jersey , Vladimir Tarasenko and David Perron scored to make it an easy night for Binnington.“Guys are thrilled for him, happy for him,” Schenn said. “He’s worked hard to get to this point and he finally got rewarded.”The Blues’ win gave them 38 points and moved them past Los Angeles out of last place in the Western Conference. Only Ottawa has fewer points than the Flyers (36) in the East after Philadelphia’s seventh straight loss. Both teams fired their coaches this season.Binnington, a third-round pick in the 2011 draft, became the 35th goalie in NHL history to record a shutout in his first career start. The 25-year-old Binnington had played just two games in mop-up duty this season behind Jake Allen. He was sent to the minors in December to keep fresh and earned three wins with a shutout to earn AHL player of the week honors. He was called up — and got the call to start against the hapless Flyers.“I was definitely excited to finally get the call, and it was a long road,” Binnington said. “I’m happy where I’m at right now and I’m hoping to get some more action and be a part of the solution on the rise of the Blues.”Blues coach Craig Berube said Binnington showed no signs of nerves.“I thought he was solid all game,” Berube said. “Very confident, even coming out and playing the puck. He moved it really well and crisply. He looked really good.”Schenn scored his ninth goal of the season on a rebound off the Carter Hart’s pads 41 seconds into the second period for the 1-0 lead. Tarasenko scored midway through the third to become the 20th active player to score against 30 other teams while playing for one franchise. Perron scored an empty-netter in the final minutes.Binnington wasn’t challenged much in a half-empty Wells Fargo Center. Once among the NHL’s loudest and craziest buildings Jonathan Huberdeau Jersey , the crowds have dwindled with each defeat and the few fans that showed on Monday mostly sat on their hands and booed.They used to root for Schenn when he starred for the Flyers for six seasons. He scored 59 points in 2015-16 and 55 points the next season before he was traded for the Blues. The Flyers had another reminder of better days on the Blues bench: Berube led the Flyers to the playoffs in 2014 and was fired the following the season. The Flyers fired his successor, Dave Hakstol, last month and have failed to win a playoff series since 2012.The Flyers fell to 3-6-2 under interim coach Scott Gordon.“I think there’s been good communication, but we have to be better as players,” Flyers forward Scott Laughton said. “It’s not up to him. We have to be better as players in this locker room. We have to do a job and we’re not doing it right now.”The Flyers have scored only 12 goals over their seven-game losing streak, their longest losing streak since they went 0-5-5 over November-December last season.The biggest cheers came when Gritty trolled Parkey, the maligned Chicago Bears kicker. Fans burst into the “Fly! Eagles! Fly!” fight song when Parkey’s missed kick was shown on the video screen.The Flyers were booed by the die-hards that stuck around as they trudged off the ice, a familiar scene in Philly.“When we play at home, we’re having a tough time http://www.floridapanthersteamshops.com/authentic-keith-yandle-jersey ,” Flyers captain Claude Giroux said. “We’re trying to make the extra play, we’re trying to push it. It’s kind of coming back in our face.”NOTES: Blues F Alexander Steen left with an undisclosed injury. … Blues C Tyler Bozak missed the game with the flu.UP NEXTBlues: Host Dallas on Tuesday.Flyers: Play Tuesday at Washington._____ WINNIPEG, Manitoba (AP) Kyle Connor admitted he had a chip on his shoulder after he was demoted from the Winnipeg Jets‘ top line.Now that the rookie is back up with center Mark Scheifele and right winger Blake Wheeler, he wants to show that’s where he belongs.He did Sunday night.Article continues below ...Connor scored twice, Wheeler and defenseman Tyler Myers each had three assists and the Jets beat the Florida Panthers 7-2 to take the Central Division lead.Connor started the season with Wheeler and Scheifele, but he was moved to the fourth line late last month. Now he’s been back up for a few games and has reached 21 goals.”Definitely,” Connor said when asked if he had something to prove after his demotion. ”You’re given that much ice time, you got to prove yourself out there and work that much harder. You got to be good every night.”Wheeler extended his points streak to five games. Scheifele has three goals and five assists during a four-game point roll.”(Coach) put back our line together and what difference in (Connor’s) game,” Wheeler said. ”Last game Womens Authentic Nick Bjugstad Jersey , he was all over every puck, created so many loose pucks for Scheif and I. It makes all the difference in the world for our line when he plays like that.”Scheifele, Nikolaj Ehlers, Bryan Little, Mathieu Perreault and Patrik Laine also scored and Connor Hellebuyck made 25 saves to help the Jets win their third straight. They are 6-2-1 with a game left on a 10-game homestand.Denis Malgin and Aleksander Barkov had power-play goals for Florida, and James Reimer stopped 27 shots.”I think we played a good game, our first two periods,” Barkov said. ”I don’t know, they just started scoring. We played a bad defensive game today and it cost us (the) whole game.”The Panthers had won three straight.”I wasn’t unhappy at 2-2 with 90 seconds to go in the second period Roberto Luongo Jersey ,” Panthers coach Bob Boughner said. ”Even though we didn’t have great legs, I thought that we were managing the game OK.”It got away from us in the third and that’s when the back-to-back hurts, I think, in the third period. That’s when you’re chasing and that’s when the brain starts going on you.”The teams were tied 1-1 after the first period and Winnipeg led 3-2 after two.Winnipeg’s run of killing off 16 straight penalties ended at 8:57 of the first period when Malgin’s shot from the top of the right circle went high past Hellebuyck while Myers was in the box for tripping.The Jets got their own power-play goal 13 seconds after Panthers defenseman Mark Pysyk was penalized for boarding. Wheeler threaded a pass through defenders across the front of the net for Connor, who quickly shot the puck into the net as Reimer was moving over at 12:06.Ehlers gave Winnipeg the 2-1 lead when his shot hit a Florida stick, the puck went up in the air and then rolled off Reimer’s back into the net at 4:39 of the second. It was his 23rd goal of the season.Barkov was credited with his 20th after he got a piece of a shot Evgenii Dadonov swatted into the net 22 seconds after Jets forward Jack Roslovic was sent off for holding at 7:12.A quick pass by Wheeler to Scheifele in the slot gave the Jets the 3-2 lead with 1:31 left in the second.Connor scored his 21st goal in his rookie season on another pass from Wheeler into the slot at 3:38. Little notched his 13th less than three minutes later to make it 5-2. Perreault picked up his 16th, and Laine got his team-leading 27th with a backhand shot with 1:35 remaining.UP NEXTPanthers: At Toronto on Tuesday night.Winnipeg: Hosts Los Angeles on Tuesday night.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz