Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
 Bilder
jokergreen0220 Offline

06.03.2019 07:19
PINEHURST, N. [url=http://www.cheapnikeroshe.net/]Nike Roshe Clearance[/url] .C. -- Jason Millard was disqualified from the U.S. Antworten

PINEHURST, N. Nike Roshe Clearance .C. -- Jason Millard was disqualified from the U.S. Open on Saturday after reporting a self-imposed penalty for grounding his club in a bunker in sectional qualifying. "We commend Jason for bringing this matter to our attention," said Daniel B. Burton, USGA vice-president and chairman of the championship committee. "At this time, we have no recourse but to disqualify him under the Rules of Golf and specifically Rule 34-1b." Millard, a former Middle Tennessee State player who qualified in Memphis, Tennessee, with two rounds of 68, was playing his third shot on the 18th hole on Colonial Country Clubs North Course -- his 27th hole of the day -- when the penalty occurred. "Im pretty sure I grounded my club in the bunker," Millard said. "I didnt see anything for sure, but I felt something and I saw a small indentation. It happened so fast, I really dont know 100 per cent, but deep down, I believe I did. I couldnt find peace about it. For five days, I practiced and I couldnt get it off my mind. Its heart-breaking, but what I was feeling in my heart didnt feel right. Its the right decision and I am sticking with it." Millard was replaced in the field by Sam Love of Trussville, Alabama, the second alternate from the Memphis qualifier. Love recently completed his senior season at Alabama-Birmingham. The U.S. Open begins Thursday at Pinehurst No. 2. Cheap Nike Roshe Online . For Bergevin, the best pick is the 30th — which traditionally goes to the Stanley Cup winner. "Thats our goal. Nike Roshe Sale Cheap . Johnny Manziel, college footballs most entertaining player with the reputation for pulling off magical plays, was selected with the No. http://www.cheapnikeroshe.net/ .C. -- Gleason Fournier scored the shootout winner as the Grand Rapids Griffins defeated the Abbotsford Heat 4-3 Friday in American Hockey League action.DALLAS -- The Dallas Mavericks have added veteran power forward Rashard Lewis. Mavericks owner Mark Cuban revealed the move Tuesday night in a post on a Cyber Dust account controlled by Cuban and the team. The 34-year-old Lewis is a two-time All-Star who has played 16 seasons with four teams since going straight to the NBA out of a Houston high school in the 11998 draft. Nike Roshe Outlet Online. He played for Seattle (1998-2007), Orlando (2007-10) and Washington (2010-12) before the last two seasons in Miami. His one-year deal in Dallas came on the same day the Mavericks officially signed forwards Dirk Nowitzki and Chandler Parsons. Lewis has averaged 14.9 points and 5.2 rebounds in his 1,049 career games. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz