Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 57 mal aufgerufen
 Bilder
jokergreen0220 Offline

06.03.2019 07:19
Stickney, IL (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.australiashoescheap.com/]Online Shoes Australia Cheap[/url] .com) - Red Rifle, ridd Antworten

Stickney, IL (SportsNetwork. Online Shoes Australia Cheap .com) - Red Rifle, ridden by Florent Geroux, went wire to wire versus 10 other distance runners to capture Saturdays $250,000 Hawthorne Gold Cup at Hawthorne.Race Course. Saddled by Todd Pletcher, Red Rifle had the lead as the field went under the wire for the first time in the 1 1/4-mile Gold Cup. He was stalked by Midnight Aria, Abraham and 70-1 longshot Hattaash. Red Rifle, sent off at 6-1, controlled the pace throughout the 1 1/4 miles and registered a 2 1/4-length win over a late running Mister Marti Gras, second last year as well. Finishing third was 22-1 longshot Call Me George with 3-1 co-favorite Effinex in fourth. Completing the order were Ever Rider, Street Spice, Fordubai, Abraham, 3-1 favorite Cary Street, Hattaash and Midnight Aria. The time for the Gold Cup was 2:03.24, the fastest time since 2006 winner Its No Jokes 2:03.89. I never rode him before but I saw a lot of his races, Florent said. Hes been running in a lot of those mile and a half races. I knew he was a nice horse. He broke a track record at Sam Houston so it was nice to see him back on dirt. He really liked it. On paper it looked like there were a few horses that were going to go for the lead. Todd told me to just break sharp and if he made the lead, fine, if not just sit off the pace. I wasnt going to use him hard to make the lead and have him get tired in the stretch. Just make sure I had something left in the tank. The horse re-broke at the quarter pole. That was nice. Red Rifle, owned by Twin Creeks Racing, added $150,000 to his bankroll. The 4-year-old chestnut gelding has won five of 13 career starts for $412,520. Red Rifle began 2014 with a second in an allowance race at Gulfstream Park on Jan. 17 and came back to capture the Maxxam Gold Cup at Sam Houston on March 1. The 4-year-old finished ninth in Keenelands Ben Ali and fourth in the Westchester at Belmont Park. Moving to the turf, Red Rifle ran second in a pair of allowance races at Belmont and Saratoga, and won the Yankee Affair at Belmont on Sept. 6 before running second in the Sycamore at Keeneland on Oct. 16. Red Rifle paid $14.80, $7.60 and $4.80. Mister Marti Gras returned $5.60 and $3.80, and Call Me George paid $10.20 to show. Cheap Shoes Australia Free Shipping .Y. -- Barry Bonds, Roger Clemens, Sammy Sosa and Mark McGwire will have less time to remain eligible for the Hall of Fame ballot under changes made Saturday. Womens Shoes Australia . -- Thirty years ago, the Detroit Pistons beat the Denver Nuggets 186-184 in triple overtime, a game that remains the highest scoring in NBA history. http://www.australiashoescheap.com/ . Al Horford said all he had to do was make the catch near the basket and then shoot a soft jumper.PITTSBURGH -- Jeff Locke never lost his poise and gave the Pittsburgh Pirates a chance to get a win. Locke overcame a shaky start to pitch seven innings and Josh Harrison had three hits to extend his hot streak as the Pirates beat the Miami Marlins 7-3 on Wednesday night. Locke (3-3) gave up three runs in the first two innings, and then shut out the Marlins over his last five. The left-hander gave up six hits, no walks, and struck out seven, beating Miami for the first time in five starts. "Its easy to let things snowball, its easy to let things carry on," Locke said. "I settled down. I started to get more in control. I kept pounding the strike zone because good things happen when you do that." Christian Yelich hit a two-run homer that drew Miami within 4-3 in the second. The Marlins never scored again and Locke retired the last 13 batters he faced. "He was just persistent," Pittsburgh manager Clint Hurdle said of Locke. "It started with his confidence. He could find the (arm) slot and stay with it, (catcher) Russell (Martin) kept him in a good place to battle through the first two innings then he ran the table. Its as well as hes pitched all year." Harrison hit a double and scored twice. He is 20 for 44 during a 10-game hitting streak, with six doubles, one triple and five home runs. Ike Davis had a two-run double in a four-run first for Pittsburgh against Tom Koehler (7-9). Gaby Sanchezs two-run double capped a three-run seventh that pushed the lead to 7-3. Jeff Baker singled in a run in the first for the Marlins. Koehler was charged with four runs in six innings while allowing five hits and four walks and striking out four. It was the second time in his last nine starts that Koehler allowed more than three runs. "I made some good pitches early in the inning that they hit but then I started falling behind in the count and had to come in with my fastball," Koehler said. "Theyre a very good fastball-hitting team. You dont want to put them in fastball-hitting counts the way I did." Russell Martin hit an RBI single in the seventh to give the Pirates a 5-3 ccushion before Sanchez broke the game open with his double. Cheap Shoes Online Australia. TRAINERS ROOM Marlins: Right-hander Jarred Cosart was scratched from his scheduled start Thursday night because of a strained left oblique muscle. Cosart felt discomfort in his side while playing catch Wednesday and the Marlins decided to have him skip a start. He is tentatively scheduled to pitch next Tuesday against St. Louis. The Marlins got Cosart last week in a trade with Houston. He made his Miami debut the next day and took the loss against Cincinnati, giving up four runs in 5 1-3 innings Friday. He was 9-7 with a 4.41 ERA with the Astros. . Reliever Kevin Gregg is expected to have surgery to remove bone chips from right elbow and miss the remainder of the season. . Right-hander Henderson Alvarez played catch before the game, the first time he had thrown since going on the disabled list July 30 with right shoulder inflammation. He is expected to be activated Aug. 15, the first day he is eligible. Pirates: Center fielder Andrew McCutchen missed his second straight game because of a fracture and cartilage damage in his lower left rib cage but remains hopeful of avoiding the disabled list. . Second baseman Neil Walker sat out for the third time in four games because of lower back tightness but is expected to return to the lineup Thursday. . Right-hander Gerrit Cole, will make a third rehab start for Triple-A Indianapolis with the date to be determined after he has a bullpen session Thursday. Cole has been on the DL since July 5 with a strained right lat. ON DECK Marlins: Rookie left-hander Brian Flynn (0-0, 6.00) will fill in for Cosart and start in the finale of the three-game series. Flynn was recalled from Triple-A New Orleans on Tuesday when right-hander Jacob Turner was designated for assignment. Flynn pitched once for the Marlins this season, allowing two runs in three innings June 27 against Oakland. Pirates: Right-hander Edinson Volquez (8-7, 3.91) is 5-0 with a 1.99 ERA in six career starts against the Marlins and looks to snap his three-start winless streak, which comes on the heels of a four-start winning streak. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz