Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 94 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
jokergreen0220 Offline

20.03.2018 07:12
CORTINA DAMPEZZO, Italy -- Elisabeth Goergl of Austria took advantage of an early start number to win a World Cup super-G on Thu Antworten

CORTINA DAMPEZZO, Italy -- Elisabeth Goergl of Austria took advantage of an early start number to win a World Cup super-G on Thursday and boost her status as a medal contender at the Sochi Olympics. Vince Williams Jersey . Wearing the No. 9 bib, Goergl timed 1 minute, 24.23 seconds down the Olympia delle Tofane course. With changing light making it more difficult for the top-ranked skiers starting 16-22, overall World Cup leader Maria Hoefl-Riesch finished second, 0.04 seconds behind. Nicole Hosp of Austria, another early starter, was third, 0.34 back. It was the sixth win of Goergls World Cup career and her victories are now spread evenly between giant slalom (2), super-G (2) and downhill (2). Goergl also swept gold medals in both super-G and downhill at the 2011 world championships in Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Germany, and took bronze in both downhill and giant slalom at the 2010 Vancouver Olympics. With her last win coming in a downhill on home snow in Altenmarkt two weeks ago, her form is right on track for the Sochi Games, which open Feb. 7. "Yes, I feel very comfortable on my material," said Goergl, who let out a loud scream when she finished her run and saw the No. 1 next to her name. "The shape is growing, and Im happy that I can ski the way that I want to ski, and that Im healthy." Goergls mother, Traudl Hecher, won bronze medals at the 1960 and 64 Olympics. Her older brother Stephan was also a World Cup skier, although he retired midway through last season. "Of course I saw all the trophies of my mom. And I was very psyched the very first time I stood) on skis," Goergl said. "I always wanted to go faster and faster." Goergl is also known for her singing, having sung the official tune for the Garmisch worlds at the opening ceremony. "If I want to (sing) I want to do it professionally," Goergl said. "Skiing is the focus now, and well see what the future brings." The top Americans were Julia Mancuso in seventh and Stacey Cook in ninth, both season bests. Lara Gut of Switzerland finished 19th and had her lead in the super-G standings cut to three points ahead of Anna Fenninger of Austria, who was fifth. In the overall standings, Hoefl-Riesch holds a 107-point lead over Fenninger. Hoefl-Rieschs previous best result in super-G this season was eighth. "Finally I made no big mistake," Hoefl-Riesch said. "Im proud and happy." Hosp was also third in a super-G in Beaver-Creek, Colorado, in November. "I feel really good this year in super-G and I know I can do really fast," said Hosp, the 2007 overall winner, who missed the Vancouver Games due to injury. "There (were) very hard times for me the last years. Now I got my feeling back." The super-G kicked off a busy schedule of four races in four days in the resort known as the "Queen" of the Italian Dolomites. Downhill races are scheduled for Friday and Saturday, followed by another super-G on Sunday. Two of this weeks races were originally scheduled for last weekend in Cortina but were wiped out due to heavy snowfall. The other two were moved from Garmisch due to a lack of snow in the German resort. Martavis Bryant Jersey . LeBron James and Chris Bosh didnt need any more. Williams scored 11 points in 10 minutes, Alan Anderson scored 17 points, and the Brooklyn Nets finished the exhibition season with a 108-87 win over the Miami Heat on Friday night. Eli Rogers Jersey .com) - The red-hot Los Angeles Kings take aim at an eighth straight victory on Monday night as they wrap up a road trip versus the Calgary Flames. http://www.steelerspronfl.com/Youth-Joe-Haden-Elite-Jersey/ .Lets go back to the Avs, who have become one of the funnest teams to watch in this years playoffs.Stillwater, OK (SportsNetwork.com) - Jordan Woodard led four Oklahoma players in double digits with 17 points as the No. 24 Sooners rebounded from a big early deficit and downed rival Oklahoma State, 64-56, at Gallagher-Iba Arena. Buddy Hield picked up 15 points, Ryan Spangler 13 with nine rebounds and six assists while TaShawn Thomas poured in 12 for the Sooners (14-7, 5-4 Big 12). We were stagnant in the first half a lot, said Oklahoma head coach Lon Kruger. In the second half, defense led to some offense and we got a little tempo going. Phil Forte recorded 15 points for the Cowboys (14-7, 4-5). LeBryan Nash had 12 and Anthony Hickey added 10 points for the hosts. Michael Cobbins dunk early in the second half put OSU up 38-32, but it was the last time the hosts led by as many. Oklahoma scored eight in a row capped by a Hield triple and both sides exchanged the lead briefly until Hield made two free throws to put the Sooners on top to stay at 44-43 with 12:52 to go. Frank Booker hit from long distance a short time later and the visitors were ahead 50-45, but after a Tavarius Shine free throw and Hickey bucket pulled the Cowboys within two, their rivals created permanent distance. Woodard hit two from the line and Thomas folllowed with a slam, then Spangler and Woodard converted all four foul shots and Oklahoma was up 58-48 with 3:43 left. Jerome Bettis Jersey. A Nash layup with 32 seconds to go reduced OSUs deficit to 60-56, then Oklahoma sealed it at the charity stripe thanks to Woodard and Spangler once more. We had all the energy in the first half and they had all of the energy in the second half, said Oklahoma State head coach Travis Ford. They are a much better scoring team than we are. We couldnt take advantage of (the strong start) in the first half, because we dont have enough scoring options. They took more advantage of getting second shots and steals in the second half. The Cowboys scored nine of the games first 11 points and maintained control throughout the opening 20 minutes. They led by as many as 12, but that edge was whittled down to 32-25 at halftime. Game Notes The Sooners won the season series, following an 82-65 victory in Norman two weeks ago ...Oklahoma converted 16 OSU turnovers into 24 points ... Oklahoma State converted just 4-of-19 shots from beyond the arc and finished at 39.6 percent efficiency (19-of-48) on field goals for the game ... Woodard posted a game-best five steals. China Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz