Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 88 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
t123 Offline

23.05.2018 15:52
he doesnt bat responsibly. But, if you dont play responsibly, there is on Antworten

STATESBORO, Ga. -- Chris DeLaRosa and RJ Murray teamed for stout defense in the final 90 seconds with a sack and a blocked field goal as Georgia Southern held on for a 23-21 victory over Louisiana-Monroe Saturday night.After falling behind by two scores, Georgia Southern (3-0) reeled off 23 straight points to go up 23-14 early in the fourth quarter. But the Warhawks (1-2) rallied to within 23-21 on a 10-yard scoring pass from Garrett Smith to Marcus Green with 10:12 left to play. Louisiana-Monroe was driving for a potential go-ahead score when DeLaRosa dropped Smith for a loss of 10 yards and Murray made a leaping, one-handed block of the ensuing 41-yard field goal attempt with 1:16 to play.Georgia Southern gained 345 yards rushing and held the ball for 41:37. Younghoe Koo kicked three field goals.Smiths first TD pass broke Georgia Southerns streak of 155 minutes without allowing a TD, dating back to 2015. Germany Joshua Kimmich World Cup Jersey . It was just business as usual for the Thunder at home. Durant scored 32 points and the Thunder beat the Bulls 107-95 on Thursday night for their eighth straight win. Cheap Germany Jerseys 2018 . Oaklands loss to Seattle clinched the ALs best record for the Red Sox with one day to spare in the regular season. "I think everybody was kind of watching," catcher David Ross said. "Demp (Ryan Dempster) came out before he went to the bullpen and was just yelling that they lost. http://www.cheapworldcupgermanyjerseys.com/germany-mesut-ozil-world-cup-jersey/ . Detroit and Boston are deadlocked, 1-1, and Tigers manager Jim Leyland could be forgiven if he was caught rationalizing instead of dissecting how his club could blow a 5-1 lead late in Game 2. Germany Jonathan Tah World Cup Jersey . -- Ty Montgomery had 290 all-purpose yards and two touchdowns, and fifth-ranked Stanford held on to beat No. Germany Niklas Sule World Cup Jersey . Kyle Denbrook, a soccer player from Saint Marys University, took the CIS male athlete of the week honour. Stanley, a fourth-year business administration student from Charlottetown, scored both goals in a 2-0 win over Dalhousie on Friday and tallied again in a 1-0 win over Saint Marys on Sunday. Rishabh Pant probably doesnt intend to deliver punchlines, but does them anyway, and in style. Sample this: Limit toh kuch nahin hoti hai cricket mein, unlimited hi hota hai sab kuch. Apni limit badhaani hai (There are no limitations in cricket. Everything is unlimited. I need to raise the limits of my performances). The Delhi batsman said this after smashing a 48-ball century against Jharkhand in Thumba to add to his hundred in the first innings.With 799 runs, including four hundreds, Pant is also the leading run-getter so far in this Ranji Trophy season. The 19-year-old, though, doesnt want to count the number of centuries he has scored. Only performances matter - the bigger the better, he tells ESPNcricinfo. Delhis top order responded strongly after being asked to follow on, scoring 214 for the loss of three wickets. When Pants turn came, he walked out to bat on an empty stomach, again. I get very little time for breakfast, he said with a laugh. Because, every day I either have batting or wicket-keeping [drills before play]. Thats the system in every match.That, however, didnt stop Pant from creaming Jharkhands bowlers for 135 in 67 balls, with 78 runs coming in sixes. Pant was surprised to learn his 21 sixes in the match was the second-most in a first-class game. Bas lag raha tha ki yaar ache se khelna padega, aise kya gande tareeke se khelta hai (I felt I wasnt batting properly and that I had to play better, thats all). I had got an opportunity to bat again; that hasnt happened in the most of our matches, Pant, who has batted in only seven innings from five games, says.Jharkhand left-arm spinner Shahbaz Nadeem, who is Pants Delhi Daredevils team-mate in the IPL, was at the receiving end of some unbelievable strokes. There was some rough and we were trying to land there, but he would step out andd easily hit sixes off even those deliveries that were out of his reach, Nadeem says.dddddddddddd In the first innings, he was batting on 99, and when Sunny Gupta, the offspinner, was bowling, he hit him against the spin over midwicket. That was a pretty huge six.According to Nadeem, bowling to Pant was particularly difficult given how flat the pitch was. There are the Virender Sehwag-types who believe in their strokes right from the start rather than taking singles. Pant belongs to that category, he says. There were fielders on the boundary line, but he was still clearing them easily.For his part, Pant said when the shot is timed well, it doesnt matter if the ground is small or big. Coach KP Bhaskar had called for better shot-selection from Pant after Delhis 160-run loss to Karnataka, but according to Pant, Bhaskar has asked him to back his natural game. He believes playing his natural game and batting responsibly arent mutually exclusive. When you express yourself, it doesnt mean you are not playing responsibly, he said. People generally think that when someone plays attacking cricket, he doesnt bat responsibly. But, if you dont play responsibly, there is only one outcome: you get out.Does Pant think he could have scored the hundred in fewer deliveries? Of course. I had reached 96 in around 42 or 43 deliveries. But then, they were bowling outside off, and I couldnt force myself to go after those deliveries, he says, and throws in another punchline for good measure: Cricket mein kuch bhi sakta hai, sochne waali koi baat hi nahin hai. Aaj maine [record] banaya, kal koi aur karega (Anything can happen in cricket. I created a record today, someone else will do it tomorrow). Wholesale NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys 2019 NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz